21 Dec 2004 21:58:33
Chris Wilson
Career 707 shop manual and mods?

If I were to attempt to upgrade the muzzle velocity of a Career 707 is
there an exploded drawing of the pneumatics anywhere on the web? I see
at least one European vendor selling exhaust valve and port kits for
this gun for around 50 UK pounds, with a free DVD. I suspect that given
that I am lucky enough to have a small machine shop at my disposal
through my "real" work I could do these mods in house? Legal caveats
aside, are there instructions as to how far to ream out the port, et
cetera, anywhere? The gun is currently at 12 ft lbs.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Dave.

30 Dec 2004 19:54:45
Tim
Re: Career 707 shop manual and mods?

CAREER 707 PERFORMANCE KIT

? Spring kit

Each

? Transforms the heavy Career trigger

20.00
$40.00
? 30.00

? Flattens the power curve

? Provides more shots per fill

? Improves trigger let off

? Reduces cocking effort

Contains:

4 different hammer springs

1 trigger return spring

Installation and lubrication instructions

? Aluminium hammer

Each

? Lower mass hammer - 23 grams

$40.00
? 30.00

? Speeds up lock times

? Improves accuracy

? For use with the spring kit

? Long throw valve stem & oversize transfer port for the 707 MkIII

Each

? Power and lots of it.

40.00
$80.00
? 60.00

If I can help, please post an email address