28 Oct 2003 17:51:38
JD
gamo shadow 1000 mod

Has anyone ever tried removing the front site on this gun or similar gamo
rifle? Somewhere on their site I read that the front sites could be
removed using a vise and some force, but it didn't go into detail about
how it was attached, etc... I assume it's glued on though.

I'd like to know because it's fairly useless with a scope and it just
looks slicker when i replace it with a muzzle weight/brake. =)

thanks!

28 Oct 2003 18:01:43
JD
Re: gamo shadow 1000 mod

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:51:38 +0000, JD wrote:

> Has anyone ever tried removing the front site on this gun or similar gamo
> rifle? Somewhere on their site I read that the front sites could be
> removed using a vise and some force, but it didn't go into detail about
> how it was attached, etc... I assume it's glued on though.
>
> I'd like to know because it's fairly useless with a scope and it just
> looks slicker when i replace it with a muzzle weight/brake. =)
>
> thanks!

woops. been on the net a little too long. of course when i say site, i
mean sight/front post.