24 Jan 2005 18:23:18
Spammy Sammy
Free Coca Cola Bowling Ball - Australia

AMF advert on TV earlier today - sign up for a league, attend each week, get
a free Coca Cola ball.
Sounds simple enough. Will investigate on Thursday and post back.

03 Feb 2005 22:44:15
Spammy Sammy
Re: Free Coca Cola Bowling Ball - Australia

"Spammy Sammy" <Someone@microsoft.com > wrote in message
> AMF advert on TV earlier today - sign up for a league, attend each week,
get
> a free Coca Cola ball.
> Sounds simple enough. Will investigate on Thursday and post back.

Deal is, sign up and bowl each week for 30 weeks, and get either a Coca Cola
or Sprite ball for free.
30 weeks at $15 plus shoe hire = approx $480. AMF centres.

03 Feb 2005 17:56:03
Ryan Press (NI)
Re: Free Coca Cola Bowling Ball - Australia

Sounsd like a good enogh deal to me...

Ryan

> "Spammy Sammy" <Someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > AMF advert on TV earlier today - sign up for a league, attend each week,
> get
> > a free Coca Cola ball.
> > Sounds simple enough. Will investigate on Thursday and post back.
>

> Deal is, sign up and bowl each week for 30 weeks, and get either a Coca
Cola
> or Sprite ball for free.
> 30 weeks at $15 plus shoe hire = approx $480. AMF centres.

03 Feb 2005 12:43:39
Darby
Re: Free Coca Cola Bowling Ball - Australia

"Spammy Sammy" <Someone@microsoft.com > wrote
> "Spammy Sammy" <Someone@microsoft.com> wrote
>> AMF advert on TV earlier today - sign up for a league, attend each week,
> get
>> a free Coca Cola ball.
>> Sounds simple enough. Will investigate on Thursday and post back.
>

> Deal is, sign up and bowl each week for 30 weeks, and get either a Coca
> Cola
> or Sprite ball for free.
> 30 weeks at $15 plus shoe hire = approx $480. AMF centres.

It depends on what you normally pay to bowl in a league. If you normally pay
$10.00 to bowl league in that center then you'd be paying $150.00 for the
bowling ball. I think you can get those balls, drilling included, for a
little less than that. However, if you normally pay $12.00 to bowl you will
save some money. How much do you want that ball?
Dar

05 Feb 2005 00:23:32

"Darby" <darlene@caves.net > wrote in message
> It depends on what you normally pay to bowl in a league. If you normally
pay
> $10.00 to bowl league in that center then you'd be paying $150.00 for the
> bowling ball. I think you can get those balls, drilling included, for a
> little less than that. However, if you normally pay $12.00 to bowl you
will
> save some money. How much do you want that ball?

Personally I'd have to say "not really" and if I wanted to join that league
I would do so whether a ball was on offer or not. If, however, the ball was
considered somewhat of a rarity then I guess it could be sold boxed and
undrilled on ebay as I'm quite happy at the moment with my White Dot.

In any event the weekly cost of bowling that league is the same as any other
night so in that respect the ball really is free.