29 Apr 2004 02:25:04
Rick Stoll
A gay yeti raped me

This is a true story that happened to me :

I was skiing, nude.

Suddenly and without warning, a gay yeti appeared out of nowhere and
started to rape my asshole with his enormous cock.

Then he forced me to suck his cock and sucked mine dry.

The yeti raped me for 3 hours and 2 minutes, then he left.

Now my asshole is sore and my willy has frozen off.

SO donīt go skiing nude while gay yetis are near, or this may happen
to you, too.

30 Apr 2004 01:14:30
Wally
Re: A gay yeti raped me

"Rick Stoll" <storm_pennies@yahoo.co.in > wrote in message
| This is a true story that happened to me :
|
| I was skiing, nude.
|
| Suddenly and without warning, a gay yeti appeared out of nowhere and
| started to rape my asshole with his enormous cock.
|
| Then he forced me to suck his cock and sucked mine dry.
|
| The yeti raped me for 3 hours and 2 minutes, then he left.
|
| Now my asshole is sore and my willy has frozen off.
|
| SO donīt go skiing nude while gay yetis are near, or this may happen
| to you, too.

You utter bastard!

That was my bitch you messed around with!

Hope you get YIDS*!

*Yeti Inserted Dick Sickness

02 May 2004 18:08:20
Eviel Dewar
Re: A gay yeti raped me

Rick Stoll wrote:

> This is a true story that happened to me :
>
> I was skiing, nude.
>
> Suddenly and without warning, a gay yeti appeared out of nowhere and
> started to rape my asshole with his enormous cock.
>
> Then he forced me to suck his cock and sucked mine dry.
>
> The yeti raped me for 3 hours and 2 minutes, then he left.

Rick,

Was this him?

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

06 May 2004 22:35:24
Sue
Re: A gay yeti raped me

In message
<a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com >,
Eviel Dewar <eviel@nospam.?.invalid > writes

> Was this him?
>
> http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

No, google the history of this group and you'll find he isn't gay.

--
Sue ];(:)

06 May 2004 17:27:09
pigo
Re: A gay yeti raped me

"Sue" <Sue@blackhole.invalid > wrote in message
> In message
> <a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com>,
> Eviel Dewar <eviel@nospam.?.invalid> writes
> >
> > Was this him?
> >
> > http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
> >

> No, google the history of this group and you'll find he isn't gay.

I think he is.

17 May 2004 16:29:36
Two Buddha
So much for blaming me for your vileness, freaks

"Eviel Dewar" <eviel@nospam > wrote in message news:<a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com>...
> Rick Stoll wrote:
>
> > This is a true story that happened to me :
> >
> > I was skiing, nude.
> >
> > Suddenly and without warning, a gay yeti appeared out of nowhere and
> > started to rape my asshole with his enormous cock.
> >
> > Then he forced me to suck his cock and sucked mine dry.
> >
> > The yeti raped me for 3 hours and 2 minutes, then he left.
>
> Rick,
>
> Was this him?
>
> http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

I havn't posted for months, yet these sick fucks can't stop taking
their cheap shots.

17 May 2004 16:30:32
Two Buddha
Why does Bob Thompson Lie? Because he is a gay yeti?

"pigo" <pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com > wrote in message news:<gI2dnQVarIjLVwfd4p2dnA@comcast.com>...
> "Sue" <Sue@blackhole.invalid> wrote in message
> > In message
> > <a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com>,
> > Eviel Dewar <eviel@nospam.?.invalid> writes
> > >
> > > Was this him?
> > >
> > > http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
> > >

> > No, google the history of this group and you'll find he isn't gay.
>
> I think he is.

I know for a fact that Bob Thompson is a felon, a stalking freak, and
an obsessed psychopath.

26 May 2004 17:05:02
Scott Abraham
Re: A gay yeti raped me

in article gI2dnQVarIjLVwfd4p2dnA@comcast.com, pigo at
pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com wrote on 5/6/04 4:27 PM:

> "Sue" <Sue@blackhole.invalid> wrote in message
>> In message
>> <a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com>,
>> Eviel Dewar <eviel@nospam.?.invalid> writes
>>>
>>> Was this him?
>>>
>>> http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
>>>

>> No, google the history of this group and you'll find he isn't gay.
>
> I think he is.

I think Bob Thompson is a child molester.

27 May 2004 22:42:30
samsom
Re: A gay yeti raped me

"Scott Abraham" <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote in message
| in article gI2dnQVarIjLVwfd4p2dnA@comcast.com, pigo at
| pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com wrote on 5/6/04 4:27 PM:
|

| > "Sue" <Sue@blackhole.invalid> wrote in message
| >> In message

<a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com >,
| >> Eviel Dewar <eviel@nospam.?.invalid> writes

| >> No, google the history of this group and you'll find he isn't gay.
| >
| > I think he is.
| >

| I think Bob Thompson is a child molester.

Fuck my dick!

You just said he is a paedeophile!

27 May 2004 07:49:37
Richard Henry
Re: A gay yeti raped me

"samsom" <anddellilah@arnie.co > wrote in message

> "Scott Abraham" <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | in article gI2dnQVarIjLVwfd4p2dnA@comcast.com, pigo at
> | pigopowderPANTS@yahoo.com wrote on 5/6/04 4:27 PM:
> |

> | > "Sue" <Sue@blackhole.invalid> wrote in message
> | >>
> <a3JpbWluYWw=.bc94683f1a06b20ede38e561a492e03d@1083535700.nulluser.com>,

> | > I think he is.
> | >

> | I think Bob Thompson is a child molester.
>

> Fuck my dick!
>
> You just said he is a paedeophile!

No, he said "I think", which is even more unbelievable.