15 Nov 2003 10:51:58
Anonymous
Alan Baker, Kiddy Diddler

The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Alan Baker, kiddy diddler.
He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people kiddy
diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
Fair@fair.org

15 Nov 2003 15:26:16
Vern93
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

In article <d08fc63cf2078f72adb595b80c2514c9@itys.net >,
Anonymous <anon@anon.itys.net > wrote:

> The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Allan Baker, kiddy
> diddler.
> He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people kiddy
> diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
> Fair@fair.org

So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?

15 Nov 2003 13:38:37
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kiddy Diddler

in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:26 PM:

> In article <d08fc63cf2078f72adb595b80c2514c9@itys.net>,
> Anonymous <anon@anon.itys.net> wrote:
>
>> The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Allan Baker, kiddy
>> diddler.
>> He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people kiddy
>> diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
>> Fair@fair.org
>
> So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?

I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who did
it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU believe
this tactic is fair.

15 Nov 2003 21:43:53
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
> vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:26 PM:
>
> > In article <d08fc63cf2078f72adb595b80c2514c9@itys.net>,
> > Anonymous <anon@anon.itys.net> wrote:
> >
> >> The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Allan Baker, kiddy
> >> diddler.
> >> He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people kiddy
> >> diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
> >> Fair@fair.org
> >
> > So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?
>
> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who did
> it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU believe
> this tactic is fair.

So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?

Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Vern93
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it.

No you don't. You're lying. When I responded to your sock puppet, I
*changed* the title to "kitty peddler" - like I did on this one.

You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie diddler"
before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
child molestation. End of story.

>I don't know who did it.

You don't? Then what do you think of the person who did it? What sort
of person are they? Come on, let loose, let's hear it...

> So Dave? What do you think of your
> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children?

Your brother wasn't my friend, but he did sound very credible when he
said you were a liar and a child molester. And you are most certainly
a liar.

> Seems to me you have a
> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson.

I've never accused you of child molestation, falsely or otherwise. And
I don't ski. Liar.

Dave

15 Nov 2003 15:13:35
pigo
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

"Vern93" <vern93@comcast.net > wrote in message
> In article <d08fc63cf2078f72adb595b80c2514c9@itys.net>,
> Anonymous <anon@anon.itys.net> wrote:
>
> > The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Allan Baker, kiddy
> > diddler.
> > He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people kiddy
> > diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
> > Fair@fair.org
>
> So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?

Wow. That's something. How could "Allan" do that sort of thing. And I wonder who
posted this? I'm so confused.

15 Nov 2003 15:15:24
pigo
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

"Alan Baker" <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote in message
> In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
> > vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:26 PM:

> > > So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?
> >
> > I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who did
> > it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
> > friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
> > bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
> > you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU believe
> > this tactic is fair.
> >

> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>
> Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?

Not to mention that I have never accused him of that. I just direct people to an
article by one of his victims.

15 Nov 2003 15:44:01
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kiddy Diddler (original title)

in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:43 PM:

> In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
>> vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:26 PM:

>>> So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?
>>
>> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who did
>> it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
>> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
>> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
>> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU believe
>> this tactic is fair.
>>

> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?

Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.

> Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?

No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me acting
like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?

15 Nov 2003 15:45:02
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

in article fL-dnXBoC52POCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com, pigo at
pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com wrote on 11/15/03 2:15 PM:

> "Alan Baker" <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote in message
>> In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
>> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at

> kiddy

>>> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who did
>>> it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
>>> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
>>> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
>>> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU believe
>>> this tactic is fair.
>>>

>> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>>
>> Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?
>
> Not to mention that I have never accused him of that.

You really are insane, aren't you, Thompson?
I just direct people to
> an
> article by one of his victims.

What a despicable lie! One liar quoting another liar. RSA at its worst.

15 Nov 2003 15:46:48
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article vern93-E323C4.16030715112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 2:03 PM:

> In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it.
>
> No you don't. You're lying. When I responded to your sock puppet, I
> *changed* the title to "kitty peddler" - like I did on this one.

Bullshit. Lie and lie and lie again.

> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie diddler"
> before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
> child molestation. End of story.

You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story.

>> I don't know who did it.
>
> You don't? Then what do you think of the person who did it? What sort
> of person are they? Come on, let loose, let's hear it...

What's your real name? Last name? Fair is fair. Rat out your buddies,
liar.
>> So Dave? What do you think of your
>> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children?
>
> Your brother wasn't my friend, but he did sound very credible when he
> said you were a liar and a child molester. And you are most certainly
> a liar.

You most certainly are a psychopath.

>> Seems to me you have a
>> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself and
>> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson.
>
> I've never accused you of child molestation, falsely or otherwise. And
> I don't ski. Liar.

Bullshit. And you board and have boarded with Bob Thompson. Liar.

15 Nov 2003 23:55:28
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:43 PM:
>
> > In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> > scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> in article vern93-1647D1.15261615112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at

> >> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it. I don't know who
> >> did
> >> it. I do not support such tactics. So Dave? What do you think of your
> >> friends falsely accusing ME of molesting children? Seems to me you have a
> >> bit of a double standard, hypocrite, considering you've done it yourself
> >> and
> >> you ski with one of the worst of them, Bob Thompson. Obviously, YOU
> >> believe
> >> this tactic is fair.
> >>

> > So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>
> Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
> complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
> or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
> less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.

Show me where I've replied to one...

Oh, wait: you can't.

In article <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article vern93-E323C4.16030715112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
> vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 2:03 PM:
>
> > In article <BBDBDCDD.9FD2%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> > scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I think it is wrong. I think he should stop doing it.
> >
> > No you don't. You're lying. When I responded to your sock puppet, I
> > *changed* the title to "kitty peddler" - like I did on this one.
>
> Bullshit. Lie and lie and lie again.

Funny: in another post you admitted you changed the title.

In article <BBDBFA7E.9FEE%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article fL-dnXBoC52POCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com, pigo at
> pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com wrote on 11/15/03 2:15 PM:
>

> > "Alan Baker" <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote in message

> > kiddy

> >> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
> >>
> >> Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?
> >
> > Not to mention that I have never accused him of that.
>
> You really are insane, aren't you, Thompson?
> I just direct people to
> > an
> > article by one of his victims.
> >

> What a despicable lie! One liar quoting another liar. RSA at its worst.

But when you change a header you know is "vile" (to use your word) back
to its original form, that's you at your best?

Yes. I imagine it is.

--

In article <fL-dnXFoC52MOCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com >,
"pigo" <pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com > wrote:

> "Vern93" <vern93@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > In article <d08fc63cf2078f72adb595b80c2514c9@itys.net>,
> > Anonymous <anon@anon.itys.net> wrote:
> >
> > > The kiddies of Vancouver Canada better watch out for Allan Baker, kiddy
> > > diddler.
> > > He loves being called a kiddy diddler. He loves calling other people
> > > kiddy
> > > diddlers. He thinks being a child molester is something to be proud of.
> > > Fair@fair.org
> >
> > So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?
>
> Wow. That's something. How could "Allan" do that sort of thing. And I wonder
> who
> posted this? I'm so confused.

Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g >

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Vern93
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> > So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>
> Accuracy.

So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?

Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?

> No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me acting
> like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?

No double standard. You, Scott Abraham are accusing an innocent man of
molesting children. That is something I would never do.

By the way, you never did say what you thought about the anonymous
person who wrote this post. Come on, be the "truth teller."

Dave

16 Nov 2003 00:16:30
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

In article <vern93-3D60A4.18095315112003@east.giganews.com >,
Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net > wrote:

> In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
> >
> > Accuracy.
>
> So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
> children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?
>
> Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?

And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
at all.

<BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com >

Where when confronted with his own actions he says:

--

In article <alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:

> Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
> my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>

Actually, the original anonymous poster spelled it correctly. I changed
it, and the follow up posts copied my change.

Those anonymous posts aren't typically archived, but responses typically
are. I sometimes subtly change names in those posts so google searchs
in the future won't turn up their filth if someone is trying to do an
internet based search on you.

That's why the anonymous mythopoetic folks were sure to put your name
and your city in slanderous anonymous their post - because there is a
small but finite chance that post actually will hurt you in the future.
Sorry for any confusion.

Dave

16 Nov 2003 00:49:24
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

In article <vern93-E9B4E3.18365515112003@east.giganews.com >,
Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net > wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
> > Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
> > my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>
>
> Actually, the original anonymous poster spelled it correctly. I changed
> it, and the follow up posts copied my change.

No, no.

In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.

> Those anonymous posts aren't typically archived, but responses typically
> are. I sometimes subtly change names in those posts so google searchs
> in the future won't turn up their filth if someone is trying to do an
> internet based search on you.

And I appreciate the effort, believe me.

> That's why the anonymous mythopoetic folks were sure to put your name
> and your city in slanderous anonymous their post - because there is a
> small but finite chance that post actually will hurt you in the future.
> Sorry for any confusion.

No problem. It was I who wasn't clear, not you.

--

In article <alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net >,
Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net > wrote:

> No, no.
>
> In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
> and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.

No, I changed it in the body text too. Sorry for the confusion.

Dave

16 Nov 2003 00:55:10
Alan Baker
Apologies to Skwat. (wa Re: Evan Parker, Cutty Sarker

In article <vern93-FDE1D0.18512915112003@east.giganews.com >,
Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net > wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
> > No, no.
> >
> > In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
> > and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.
>
> No, I changed it in the body text too. Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Dave

Ah. Then my appreciation is all the greater.

I wished I caught that before I started giving Skawt the gears for it,
however.

Sorry, Skwattie. Of that little piece anyway. <g >

--

in article alangbaker-60A179.15553515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 3:55 PM:

> In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:43 PM:

>>> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>>
>> Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
>> complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
>> or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
>> less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.
>
> Show me where I've replied to one...
>
> Oh, wait: you can't.

As soon as you tell me where I ever falsely accused you of molesting
children, as you falsely alleged the other day. You know how it works.
Your rules, your game, and you can't do it. You really are blind to your
hypocrisy, aren't you? Truly delusional.
I'm absolutely amazed you have the gall to go back to the same sick tactic
only a couple days after you were exposed for the dishonest fraud you are.

15 Nov 2003 17:06:41
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

in article alangbaker-A2614C.16040315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:03 PM:

> In article <BBDBFA7E.9FEE%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article fL-dnXBoC52POCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com, pigo at
>> pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com wrote on 11/15/03 2:15 PM:
>>

>>> "Alan Baker" <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote in message

>>> kiddy

>>> Not to mention that I have never accused him of that.
>>
>> You really are insane, aren't you, Thompson?
>> I just direct people to
>>> an
>>> article by one of his victims.
>>>

>> What a despicable lie! One liar quoting another liar. RSA at its worst.
>>

> But when you change a header you know is "vile" (to use your word) back
> to its original form, that's you at your best?
>
> Yes. I imagine it is.

If it was me at your best, I'd be falsely accusing you of molesting children
and defending the guy who just did exactly that.

15 Nov 2003 17:07:26
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

in article vern93-3D60A4.18095315112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:09 PM:

> In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>>
>> Accuracy.
>
> So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
> children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?

No. Keep on lying.

> Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?

Keep on lying.

>> No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me acting
>> like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?
>
> No double standard. You, Scott Abraham are accusing an innocent man of
> molesting children. That is something I would never do.

Keep on lying.

> By the way, you never did say what you thought about the anonymous
> person who wrote this post. Come on, be the "truth teller."

I think he is a far better person than this pathological, psychopathic liar.

15 Nov 2003 17:08:04
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

in article alangbaker-964CB0.16163715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:16 PM:

> In article <vern93-3D60A4.18095315112003@east.giganews.com>,
> Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Accuracy.
>>
>> So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
>> children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?
>>
>> Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?
>
> And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
> at all.
>
> <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>
>
> Where when confronted with his own actions he says:
>
> "> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie diddler"
>> before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
>> child molestation. End of story.
>
> You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story."
>

>>> No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me acting
>>> like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?
>>
>> No double standard. You, Scott Abraham are accusing an innocent man of
>> molesting children. That is something I would never do.
>>
>> By the way, you never did say what you thought about the anonymous
>> person who wrote this post. Come on, be the "truth teller."
>>
>> Dave

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Act like one of these sick fucks, use their
standards and their tactics, and they go bananas!

15 Nov 2003 17:08:29
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-3B9169.15564015112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 3:56 PM:

> In article <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article vern93-E323C4.16030715112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
>> vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 2:03 PM:

>>> No you don't. You're lying. When I responded to your sock puppet, I
>>> *changed* the title to "kitty peddler" - like I did on this one.
>>
>> Bullshit. Lie and lie and lie again.
>
> Funny: in another post you admitted you changed the title.
>

>>> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie diddler"
>>> before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
>>> child molestation. End of story.
>>
>> You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story.

>>> You don't? Then what do you think of the person who did it? What sort
>>> of person are they? Come on, let loose, let's hear it...
>>
>> What's your real name? Last name? Fair is fair. Rat out your buddies,
>> liar.
>>>
>>> Your brother wasn't my friend, but he did sound very credible when he
>>> said you were a liar and a child molester. And you are most certainly
>>> a liar.
>>
>> You most certainly are a psychopath.

>>> I've never accused you of child molestation, falsely or otherwise. And
>>> I don't ski. Liar.
>>
>> Bullshit. And you board and have boarded with Bob Thompson. Liar.

You do it to me, I do it to you. Fair is fair.

15 Nov 2003 17:09:24
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:04 PM:

> In article <fL-dnXFoC52MOCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
> "pigo" <pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> "Vern93" <vern93@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> So Scott? What do you think of *this* anonymous poster?
>>
>> Wow. That's something. How could "Allan" do that sort of thing. And I wonder
>> who
>> posted this? I'm so confused.
>>

> Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
> my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>

Interesting that you continue to falsely accuse me. Fair is fair. Do you
molest children? Are you a child molester? Let's discuss. Obviously, you
must be a child molester, because the credibility of an anonymous poster is
far greater than yours.

15 Nov 2003 17:10:22
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article vern93-E9B4E3.18365515112003@east.giganews.com, Vern93 at
vern93@comcast.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:36 PM:

> In article <alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
>> my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>
>
> Actually, the original anonymous poster spelled it correctly. I changed
> it, and the follow up posts copied my change.
>
> Those anonymous posts aren't typically archived, but responses typically
> are. I sometimes subtly change names in those posts so google searchs
> in the future won't turn up their filth if someone is trying to do an
> internet based search on you.
>
> That's why the anonymous mythopoetic folks were sure to put your name
> and your city in slanderous anonymous their post - because there is a
> small but finite chance that post actually will hurt you in the future.
> Sorry for any confusion.
>
> Dave

I love it! A terrorist explains how he protects fellow terrorists from the
terrorist tactics he uses against us, while defaming and making false
accusations!

15 Nov 2003 17:10:53
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:49 PM:

> In article <vern93-E9B4E3.18365515112003@east.giganews.com>,
> Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net>,
>> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
>>> my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>
>>
>> Actually, the original anonymous poster spelled it correctly. I changed
>> it, and the follow up posts copied my change.
>
> No, no.
>
> In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
> and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.
>

>> Those anonymous posts aren't typically archived, but responses typically
>> are. I sometimes subtly change names in those posts so google searchs
>> in the future won't turn up their filth if someone is trying to do an
>> internet based search on you.
>
> And I appreciate the effort, believe me.
>

>> That's why the anonymous mythopoetic folks were sure to put your name
>> and your city in slanderous anonymous their post - because there is a
>> small but finite chance that post actually will hurt you in the future.
>> Sorry for any confusion.
>
> No problem. It was I who wasn't clear, not you.

This asshole never complains when I get falsely accused. Indeed, he defends
the accusers. Like his buddy Vern

16 Nov 2003 01:11:30
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

In article <BBDC0D66.A012%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-60A179.15553515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 3:55 PM:
>
> > In article <BBDBFA41.9FED%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> > scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at

> >> Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
> >> complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
> >> or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
> >> less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.
> >
> > Show me where I've replied to one...
> >
> > Oh, wait: you can't.
>
> As soon as you tell me where I ever falsely accused you of molesting
> children, as you falsely alleged the other day. You know how it works.
> Your rules, your game, and you can't do it. You really are blind to your
> hypocrisy, aren't you? Truly delusional.
> I'm absolutely amazed you have the gall to go back to the same sick tactic
> only a couple days after you were exposed for the dishonest fraud you are.

You proved it very nicely today all on your lonesome.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

scottabe
Re: Apologies to Skwat. (wa Re: Evan Parker, Cutty Sarker

in article alangbaker-DE29CC.16551715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:55 PM:

> In article <vern93-FDE1D0.18512915112003@east.giganews.com>,
> Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> In article <alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net>,
>> Alan Baker <alangbaker@telus.net> wrote:
>>
>>> No, no.
>>>
>>> In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
>>> and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.
>>
>> No, I changed it in the body text too. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>> Dave
>
> Ah. Then my appreciation is all the greater.
>
> I wished I caught that before I started giving Skawt the gears for it,
> however.
>
> Sorry, Skwattie. Of that little piece anyway. <g>

But you sure as hell ain't sorry for being such a cowardly asshole.

16 Nov 2003 01:12:24
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

In article <BBDC0DA1.A013%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-A2614C.16040315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:03 PM:
>
> > In article <BBDBFA7E.9FEE%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> > scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> in article fL-dnXBoC52POCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com, pigo at

> >> You really are insane, aren't you, Thompson?
> >> I just direct people to
> >>>

> >> What a despicable lie! One liar quoting another liar. RSA at its worst.
> >>

> > But when you change a header you know is "vile" (to use your word) back
> > to its original form, that's you at your best?
> >
> > Yes. I imagine it is.
>
> If it was me at your best, I'd be falsely accusing you of XXX XXX
> and defending the guy who just did exactly that.

But you did... ...falsely accuse me. For the sake of "accuracy", you
said, IIRC.

--

In article <BBDC0E0D.A016%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> You do it to me, I do it to you. Fair is fair.

Except I've never done anything like that to you.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Richard Henry
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

"scottabe" <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote in message

> And you board and have boarded with Bob Thompson.

I thought that was almost an oxymoron.

16 Nov 2003 01:15:46
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

In article <BBDC0E43.A017%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:04 PM:
>
> > In article <fL-dnXFoC52MOCuiRVn-gw@comcast.com>,
> > "pigo" <pigopowderNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Vern93" <vern93@comcast.net> wrote in message

<snip >

> >> Wow. That's something. How could "Allan" do that sort of thing. And I
> >> wonder
> >> who
> >> posted this? I'm so confused.
> >>

> > Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
> > my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>
>
> Interesting that you continue to falsely accuse me.

I do? Where? The only things I accuse of are things that I know you've
done; and which you fairly conclusively proven to everyone else by your
actions today.

>Fair is fair. Do you
> XXX XXX? Are you a XXX XXX? Let's discuss. Obviously, you
> must be a XXX XXX, because the credibility of an anonymous poster is
> far greater than yours.

Show where I've ever done what you are attempting right at this moment,
Scottie... ...I dare you.

--

> in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:43 PM:
> > So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>
> Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
> complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
> or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
> less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.
> >
> > Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?
>
> No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me
acting
> like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?

Scott's admission of felonious actions is hereby noted and logged "to the
evidence pile".

16 Nov 2003 01:18:32
Alan Baker
Re: Apologies to Skwat. (wa Re: Evan Parker, Cutty Sarker

In article <BBDC0EBC.A01A%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-DE29CC.16551715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:55 PM:
>
> > In article <vern93-FDE1D0.18512915112003@east.giganews.com>,
> > Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> No, I changed it in the body text too. Sorry for the confusion.
> >>
> >> Dave
> >
> > Ah. Then my appreciation is all the greater.
> >
> > I wished I caught that before I started giving Skawt the gears for it,
> > however.
> >
> > Sorry, Skwattie. Of that little piece anyway. <g>
>
> But you sure as hell ain't sorry for being such a cowardly asshole.

LOL

--

> in article alangbaker-964CB0.16163715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:16 PM:
>
> > In article <vern93-3D60A4.18095315112003@east.giganews.com>,
> > Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
> >> children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?
> >>
> >> Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?
> >
> > And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
> > at all.
> >
> > <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>
> >
> > Where when confronted with his own actions he says:
> >
> > "> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie
diddler"
> >> before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
> >> child molestation. End of story.
> >
> > You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story."

> >> No double standard. You, Scott Abraham are accusing an innocent man of
> >> molesting children. That is something I would never do.
> >>
> >> By the way, you never did say what you thought about the anonymous
> >> person who wrote this post. Come on, be the "truth teller."
> >>
> >> Dave
>

> bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Act like one of these sick fucks, use
their
> standards and their tactics, and they go bananas!

Scott's second admission of felnious acts noted and logged.

15 Nov 2003 17:42:31
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, blah, blah...

in article alangbaker-747F84.17123015112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 5:12 PM:

> In article <BBDC0DA1.A013%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-A2614C.16040315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:03 PM:

>>> But when you change a header you know is "vile" (to use your word) back
>>> to its original form, that's you at your best?
>>>
>>> Yes. I imagine it is.
>>
>> If it was me at your best, I'd be falsely accusing you of XXX XXX
>> and defending the guy who just did exactly that.
>>

> But you did... ...falsely accuse me. For the sake of "accuracy", you
> said, IIRC.

BWHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Somebody gives you a taste of your own medicine
and you go batshit!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

15 Nov 2003 17:43:07
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

in article 7nAtb.6988$cX1.5191@fed1read02, Richard Henry at rphenry@home.com
wrote on 11/15/03 5:26 PM:

> "scottabe" <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> in article alangbaker-964CB0.16163715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:16 PM:

>>> And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
>>> at all.
>>>
>>> <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>
>>>
>>> Where when confronted with his own actions he says:
>>>
>>> "> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "kittie
> diddler"
>>>
>>> You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story."

> acting

>> bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Act like one of these sick fucks, use
> their
>> standards and their tactics, and they go bananas!
>>

> Scott's second admission of felnious acts noted and logged.

I admitted to felonies? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Felnious acts?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

15 Nov 2003 17:43:53

in article TeAtb.6985$cX1.5748@fed1read02, Richard Henry at rphenry@home.com
wrote on 11/15/03 5:17 PM:

> "scottabe" <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> in article alangbaker-C013BF.13435915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 1:43 PM:
>>> So why did you change the heading back to it's original value? Hmmmm?
>>
>> Accuracy. Surely you're not going to complain since you NEVER have
>> complained about your buddies doing that to me, and you have never snipped
>> or changed a headline that falsely accused me of molesting children. Much
>> less snipped false accusations in articles you quoted.
>>>
>>> Was that a part of you "not supporting such tactics"?
>>
>> No, that's a part of me using your standards. Got a problem with me
> acting
>> like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?
>>

> Scott's admission of felonious actions is hereby noted and logged "to the
> evidence pile".

Got a problem with me acting like you do? Bit of a double standard, eh?
Just out of curiosity, asshole, what felony have I committed? I'd love to
know what I just admitted to. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

15 Nov 2003 17:44:09
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-F8D1F2.17132915112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 5:13 PM:

> In article <BBDC0E0D.A016%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You do it to me, I do it to you. Fair is fair.
>
> Except I've never done anything like that to you.

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15 Nov 2003 17:45:05
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-89DAAA.17155315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 5:15 PM:

> In article <BBDC0E43.A017%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:04 PM:

> <snip>

>>> Interesting that both this "anonymous" poster and Scott have misspelled
>>> my name in the text of their posts on this matter... <g>
>>
>> Interesting that you continue to falsely accuse me.
>
> I do? Where? The only things I accuse of are things that I know you've
> done; and which you fairly conclusively proven to everyone else by your
> actions today.
>

>> Fair is fair. Do you
>> XXX XXX? Are you a XXX XXX? Let's discuss. Obviously, you
>> must be a XXX XXX, because the credibility of an anonymous poster is
>> far greater than yours.
>>

> Show where I've ever done what you are attempting right at this moment,
> Scottie... ...I dare you.

Your buddies do. Fair is fair. Whine, whine, whine.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? When did you stop molesting children, Baker?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16 Nov 2003 17:33:01
Alan Baker
Re: Alan Baker, Innocent Man (accurate title)

In article <BBDC0DF4.A015%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-964CB0.16163715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:16 PM:
>
> > In article <vern93-3D60A4.18095315112003@east.giganews.com>,
> > Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> So you wrote a lie about an innocent man and accused him of molesting
> >> children in front of a world wide audience... for the sake of accuracy?
> >>
> >> Does that sound like the work of a good and decent man?
> >
> > And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
> > at all.
> >
> > <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>
> >
> > Where when confronted with his own actions he says:
> >
> > "> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "xxx xxx"
> >> before responding to me. You are a liar who accuses innocent men of
> >> child molestation. End of story.
> >
> > You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story."

> >> No double standard. You, Scott Abraham are accusing an innocent man of
> >> molesting children. That is something I would never do.
> >>
> >> By the way, you never did say what you thought about the anonymous
> >> person who wrote this post. Come on, be the "truth teller."
> >>
> >> Dave
>

> bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Act like one of these sick fucks, use their
> standards and their tactics, and they go bananas!

No one's "gone banana's" except you, Scottie.

Although you'd dearly love it if this incident was upsetting to me, I'm
afraid you'll just have to learn to live with disappointment.

But it won't change the fact that in one place you're claiming to have
changed the subject back for the sake of accuracy and I just showed the
quote where you say that someone was insane and psychopathic for
claiming that you'd done it.

--

In article <BBDC0E9C.A019%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:49 PM:
>
> > In article <vern93-E9B4E3.18365515112003@east.giganews.com>,
> > Vern93 <vern93@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> Actually, the original anonymous poster spelled it correctly. I changed
> >> it, and the follow up posts copied my change.
> >
> > No, no.
> >
> > In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
> > and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.
> >

> >> Those anonymous posts aren't typically archived, but responses typically
> >> are. I sometimes subtly change names in those posts so google searchs
> >> in the future won't turn up their filth if someone is trying to do an
> >> internet based search on you.
> >
> > And I appreciate the effort, believe me.
> >

> >> That's why the anonymous mythopoetic folks were sure to put your name
> >> and your city in slanderous anonymous their post - because there is a
> >> small but finite chance that post actually will hurt you in the future.
> >> Sorry for any confusion.
> >
> > No problem. It was I who wasn't clear, not you.
>
> This asshole never complains when I get falsely accused. Indeed, he defends
> the accusers. Like his buddy Vern

Show me where, Scottie...

--

In article <BBDC16A1.A040%scottabe@hotmail.com >,
scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com > wrote:

> in article alangbaker-89DAAA.17155315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 5:15 PM:
>
> > In article <BBDC0E43.A017%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> > scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> in article alangbaker-224E13.16044515112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at

> > <snip>

> >> Interesting that you continue to falsely accuse me.
> >
> > I do? Where? The only things I accuse of are things that I know you've
> > done; and which you fairly conclusively proven to everyone else by your
> > actions today.
> >

> >> Fair is fair. Do you
> >> XXX XXX? Are you a XXX XXX? Let's discuss. Obviously, you
> >> must be a XXX XXX, because the credibility of an anonymous poster is
> >> far greater than yours.
> >>

> > Show where I've ever done what you are attempting right at this moment,
> > Scottie... ...I dare you.
>
> Your buddies do. Fair is fair. Whine, whine, whine.
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? When did you stop xxx xxx, Parker?
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You keep mistaking people in a newsgroup as being my "buddies".

But it seems your ethical standards -- you remember: the things you said
weren't "right" even if they were "fair" -- have gone out the window...

--

in article alangbaker-33003F.09330816112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/16/03 9:33 AM:

> In article <BBDC0DF4.A015%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-964CB0.16163715112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:16 PM:

>>> And then claimed in another post that he didn't change the subject back
>>> at all.
>>>
>>> <BBDBFAE7.9FEF%scottabe@hotmail.com>
>>>
>>> Where when confronted with his own actions he says:
>>>
>>> "> You, Scott Abraham, typed out that Allan Barker was a "xxx xxx"
>>>
>>> You truly are insane, a truly psychopathic liar. End of story."

>> bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Act like one of these sick fucks, use their
>> standards and their tactics, and they go bananas!
>>

> No one's "gone banana's" except you, Scottie.

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

> Although you'd dearly love it if this incident was upsetting to me, I'm
> afraid you'll just have to learn to live with disappointment.

I'm living with great amusement, watching you whine and complain. Fair is
fair. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> But it won't change the fact that in one place you're claiming to have
> changed the subject back for the sake of accuracy and I just showed the
> quote where you say that someone was insane and psychopathic for
> claiming that you'd done it.

Keep whining and complaining! I love it! A stalker gets his comeuppance!

16 Nov 2003 10:04:31
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-F82D32.09333716112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/16/03 9:33 AM:

> In article <BBDC0E9C.A019%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-40EC3C.16493115112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 4:49 PM:

>>> No, no.
>>>
>>> In the heading, it was spelled correctly, but both the anonymous poster
>>> and Scott spelled it "Allan" in the body text.

>>> And I appreciate the effort, believe me.

>>> No problem. It was I who wasn't clear, not you.
>>
>> This asshole never complains when I get falsely accused. Indeed, he defends
>> the accusers. Like his buddy Vern
>>

> Show me where, Scottie...

We just went through that. You falsely accused me, I demanded you show me
where, you didn't do it. Bit of a double standard, eh, you stalking wacko?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What an asshole!

16 Nov 2003 10:05:35
scottabe
Re: Alan Baker, Kitty Peddler

in article alangbaker-46AE88.09354016112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/16/03 9:35 AM:

> In article <BBDC16A1.A040%scottabe@hotmail.com>,
> scottabe <scottabe@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in article alangbaker-89DAAA.17155315112003@news.telus.net, Alan Baker at
>> alangbaker@telus.net wrote on 11/15/03 5:15 PM:

>>> <snip>

>>> I do? Where? The only things I accuse of are things that I know you've
>>> done; and which you fairly conclusively proven to everyone else by your
>>> actions today.

>>> Show where I've ever done what you are attempting right at this moment,
>>> Scottie... ...I dare you.
>>
>> Your buddies do. Fair is fair. Whine, whine, whine.
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA? When did you stop xxx xxx, Parker?
>> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>

> You keep mistaking people in a newsgroup as being my "buddies".

Bullshit.

> But it seems your ethical standards -- you remember: the things you said
> weren't "right" even if they were "fair" -- have gone out the window...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
To the anonymous defamer: keep it up! Give this asshole a taste of his own
tactics so I can read him whining and complaining and bitching about
somebody acting like he does!