01 Feb 2005 10:48:01
s_knight8
Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/

We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported verbal tiff
between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during a timeout Friday
night went down something like this. It started apparently because Kurt was
pissed off at Steph for either dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a
recent possession, and saying so to Steph.

Steph: "F**k you man."

Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but I'm
not, and I will beat your a**."

And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and Khalid.
Your move, Isiah.

01 Feb 2005 11:00:27
bozak
Re: Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

"s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>
> We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported verbal tiff
> between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during a timeout Friday
> night went down something like this. It started apparently because Kurt was
> pissed off at Steph for either dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a
> recent possession, and saying so to Steph.
>
> Steph: "F**k you man."
>
> Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but I'm
> not, and I will beat your a**."
>
> And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and Khalid.
> Your move, Isiah.

isiah has no move left... he brought the cancer on and nobody, i mean nobody
would take marbury even for free...

marbury leaves the wolves... they get better
marbury leaves the nets... they get better
marbury leaves the suns... they get better

its not like he is a backup stiffy center or something,
he is the friggin point guard who runs the teams offense...

a point guard that nobody likes on practically any team in
the whole nba...

isiah is stuck with that one...

01 Feb 2005 08:33:39
Blazer Fan Dan
Re: Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

bozak <FUCK...bozak1@gmail.com...SPAM > scribbled:

> "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>>
>> We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported
>> verbal tiff between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during
>> a timeout Friday night went down something like this. It started
>> apparently because Kurt was pissed off at Steph for either
>> dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a recent possession, and
>> saying so to Steph.
>>
>> Steph: "F**k you man."
>>
>> Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but
>> I'm not, and I will beat your a**."
>>
>> And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and
>> Khalid. Your move, Isiah.
>
> isiah has no move left... he brought the cancer on and nobody, i mean
> nobody would take marbury even for free...
>
> marbury leaves the wolves... they get better
> marbury leaves the nets... they get better
> marbury leaves the suns... they get better
>
> its not like he is a backup stiffy center or something,
> he is the friggin point guard who runs the teams offense...
>
> a point guard that nobody likes on practically any team in
> the whole nba...
>
> isiah is stuck with that one...

New York made this bed, they'll have to sleep in it.

btw, is "I'm will beat your ass" anything like "all your base are belong ot
us"?

--
Can't talk, eating fried pie. Experiencing nirvana.

01 Feb 2005 16:36:44
Unabogie

"Blazer Fan Dan" <me@server.net > wrote in message
> bozak <FUCK...bozak1@gmail.com...SPAM> scribbled:
>
>> "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>>>
>>> We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported
>>> verbal tiff between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during
>>> a timeout Friday night went down something like this. It started
>>> apparently because Kurt was pissed off at Steph for either
>>> dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a recent possession, and
>>> saying so to Steph.
>>>
>>> Steph: "F**k you man."
>>>
>>> Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but
>>> I'm not, and I will beat your a**."
>>>
>>> And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and
>>> Khalid. Your move, Isiah.
>>
>> isiah has no move left... he brought the cancer on and nobody, i mean
>> nobody would take marbury even for free...
>>
>> marbury leaves the wolves... they get better
>> marbury leaves the nets... they get better
>> marbury leaves the suns... they get better
>>
>> its not like he is a backup stiffy center or something,
>> he is the friggin point guard who runs the teams offense...
>>
>> a point guard that nobody likes on practically any team in
>> the whole nba...
>>
>> isiah is stuck with that one...
>
> New York made this bed, they'll have to sleep in it.
>
> btw, is "I'm will beat your ass" anything like "all your base are belong
> ot
> us"?

Maybe Kurt is composed of monster?

> --
> Can't talk, eating fried pie. Experiencing nirvana.

01 Feb 2005 16:56:10
Glenn Greenstein
Re: Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

"Blazer Fan Dan" <me@server.net > wrote in message
> bozak <FUCK...bozak1@gmail.com...SPAM> scribbled:
>
>> "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>>>
>>> We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported
>>> verbal tiff between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during
>>> a timeout Friday night went down something like this. It started
>>> apparently because Kurt was pissed off at Steph for either
>>> dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a recent possession, and
>>> saying so to Steph.
>>>
>>> Steph: "F**k you man."
>>>
>>> Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but
>>> I'm not, and I will beat your a**."
>>>
>>> And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and
>>> Khalid. Your move, Isiah.
>>
>> isiah has no move left... he brought the cancer on and nobody, i mean
>> nobody would take marbury even for free...
>>
>> marbury leaves the wolves... they get better
>> marbury leaves the nets... they get better
>> marbury leaves the suns... they get better
>>
>> its not like he is a backup stiffy center or something,
>> he is the friggin point guard who runs the teams offense...
>>
>> a point guard that nobody likes on practically any team in
>> the whole nba...
>>
>> isiah is stuck with that one...
>
> New York made this bed, they'll have to sleep in it.
>
> btw, is "I'm will beat your ass" anything like "all your base are belong
> ot
> us"?

God, that brings back a lot of memories.
> --
> Can't talk, eating fried pie. Experiencing nirvana.

01 Feb 2005 19:15:59
Andrew Ryan Chang

Unabogie <unabogie@no.spam.hotmail.com > wrote:
>"Blazer Fan Dan" <me@server.net> wrote in message
>> btw, is "I'm will beat your ass" anything like "all your base are belong
>> ot us"?
>
>Maybe Kurt is composed of monster?

Note that the quote wasn't "I'm will" except in Wes' thread
starter.

--
Honey, you were great! Oh, I am so proud of you! You know, I watched you
very closely; you didn't screw up once!

01 Feb 2005 23:43:13
hahawtf
Re: Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

On 01 Feb 2005 10:48:01 EST, "s_knight8" <s_knight8nospam@hotmail.com >
wrote:

>http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>
>We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported verbal tiff
>between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during a timeout Friday
>night went down something like this. It started apparently because Kurt was
>pissed off at Steph for either dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a
>recent possession, and saying so to Steph.
>
>Steph: "F**k you man."
>
>Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but I'm
>not, and I will beat your a**."
>
>And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and Khalid.
>Your move, Isiah.

marbury should be playing in atlanta long term with antoine walker

marbury, walker and harrington..

02 Feb 2005 00:30:36
Granville Waiters' Ghost
Re: Kurt Thomas tells Marbury "I'm will beat your ass"

In article <f750015jphn9tri8nq0t7uuq155pinadn3@4ax.com >,
hahawtf <safasa@hotmail.com > wrote:

> marbury should be playing in atlanta long term with antoine walker
>
> marbury, walker and harrington..

Kenny Anderson... Is Derrick Coleman their next big signing?

02 Feb 2005 09:40:52
David Chen

wrote:

>http://slamonline.com/links/01312005/
>
>We have it from someone who should know that the barely reported verbal tiff
>between Steph and Kurt Thomas on the Knicks bench during a timeout Friday
>night went down something like this. It started apparently because Kurt was
>pissed off at Steph for either dribbling too much or taking a bad shot on a
>recent possession, and saying so to Steph.
>
>Steph: "F**k you man."
>
>Kurt: "F**k YOU. Everyone in this organization is afraid of you, but I'm
>not, and I will beat your a**."
>
>And then they had to be separated like they were Roy Williams and Khalid.
>Your move, Isiah.

I don't know if this is true or not, if yes then it is warranted.
Marbury is playing like shit for the last few games. Maybe he's
trying to do too much, but he sure looks ugly lately. Someone should
tell him that he's ugly.

02 Feb 2005 18:08:57
Noah

David Chen wrote:

> Marbury is playing like shit for the last few games. Maybe he's
> trying to do too much, but he sure looks ugly lately. Someone should
> tell him that he's ugly.
Now, who better could we dream up to do that than you?