04 Nov 2003 17:26:16
ApoDra74
3 Cushion Videos to watch online

I found out about a Korean site that has a lot of videos to watch
online.
This Site has a lot of matches from Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn
Blomdhal, Sang Lee, other players some Korean Players, Exhibitions
from Semih Sayginer and Roberto Rojas, Women Pool Videos from Alishon
Fisher, Jeanette Lee and many others....

3 Cushion Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_1.htm
and at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm
Pool Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_3.htm

I am talking about 7GB of videos...

Apostolos
Greece

05 Nov 2003 04:07:04
Deno J. Andrews
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

Gia sas Apostolos,

Ksereis Giorgios Sakkas stin Athina;

Kosta
sto Chicago

"ApoDra74" <apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie > wrote in message
> I found out about a Korean site that has a lot of videos to watch
> online.
> This Site has a lot of matches from Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn
> Blomdhal, Sang Lee, other players some Korean Players, Exhibitions
> from Semih Sayginer and Roberto Rojas, Women Pool Videos from Alishon
> Fisher, Jeanette Lee and many others....
>
> 3 Cushion Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_1.htm
> and at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm
> Pool Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_3.htm
>
> I am talking about 7GB of videos...
>
> Apostolos
> Greece

07 Nov 2003 07:50:16
John W. Pierce
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

Thank you very much for posting these links. 3-cushion played at this level
is very instructive, even for a mostly 14.1 player who doesn't play any
carom games at all. And watching the technique of some of these guys - e.g.,
Ceulemans stroke - is somewhere between vastly inspiring and vastly
depressing.

-- jwp

07 Nov 2003 05:57:49
ApoDra74
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

Hello John I hope you'll enjoy the matches.

There is a Amazing game between Frederic Caudron and Semih Sayginer.
Caudron's average was 5.000 he set the World Record 45 points in 9
innings.
They played 3 set in 15 points the game came down like that:
First set Caudron 15 points in 5 innings Sayginer 5 points in 5
innings
Second set Sayginer 4 points in 2 innings Caudron 15 points in 2
innings he run 2 points and then 13 points and out, he starts in the
Third set runs 5 points and then 10 points and out.. Sayginer didn't
score a point in his 1 inning in the third set lost it 15-0.
This matches link is: mms://vod.tbc.co.kr/vod5/billiard/bill961208.asf

I don't think that accu-stats has a game like that. I think that the
best game they have is Blomdhal's 4.000 average 60 points in 15
innings.

The Exhibition from Sayginer and Rojas are Great!!!
I haven't seen Rojas before. I was amazed...

-Apostolos
Greece

"John W. Pierce" <jwp@ucsd.edu > wrote in message news:<Y8Iqb.45779$CZ5.4508@twister.socal.rr.com>...
> Thank you very much for posting these links. 3-cushion played at this level
> is very instructive, even for a mostly 14.1 player who doesn't play any
> carom games at all. And watching the technique of some of these guys - e.g.,
> Ceulemans stroke - is somewhere between vastly inspiring and vastly
> depressing.
>
> -- jwp

07 Nov 2003 20:31:55
yougo afrando
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

How come I get only talking. no video

"ApoDra74" <apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie > wrote in message
> I found out about a Korean site that has a lot of videos to watch
> online.
> This Site has a lot of matches from Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn
> Blomdhal, Sang Lee, other players some Korean Players, Exhibitions
> from Semih Sayginer and Roberto Rojas, Women Pool Videos from Alishon
> Fisher, Jeanette Lee and many others....
>
> 3 Cushion Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_1.htm
> and at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm
> Pool Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_3.htm
>
> I am talking about 7GB of videos...
>
> Apostolos
> Greece

08 Nov 2003 03:16:30
ApoDra74
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

Try to update the windows media player this might solve the problem.

-Apostolos
Greece

"yougo afrando" <gwja@s.lgggg > wrote in message news:<8KXqb.11554$f7.615654@localhost>...
> How come I get only talking. no video
>

> "ApoDra74" <apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie> wrote in message
> > I found out about a Korean site that has a lot of videos to watch
> > online.
> > This Site has a lot of matches from Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn
> > Blomdhal, Sang Lee, other players some Korean Players, Exhibitions
> > from Semih Sayginer and Roberto Rojas, Women Pool Videos from Alishon
> > Fisher, Jeanette Lee and many others....
> >
> > 3 Cushion Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_1.htm
> > and at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm
> > Pool Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_3.htm
> >
> > I am talking about 7GB of videos...
> >
> > Apostolos
> > Greece

08 Nov 2003 09:05:18
yougo afrando
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

thanks man, I don't know why I didn't try that... It is all the problem was.

> Try to update the windows media player this might solve the problem.
>
> -Apostolos
> Greece
>
> "yougo afrando" <gwja@s.lgggg> wrote in message
news:<8KXqb.11554$f7.615654@localhost >...
> > How come I get only talking. no video
> >

> > "ApoDra74" <apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie> wrote in message
> > > I found out about a Korean site that has a lot of videos to watch
> > > online.
> > > This Site has a lot of matches from Raymond Ceulemans, Torbjorn
> > > Blomdhal, Sang Lee, other players some Korean Players, Exhibitions
> > > from Semih Sayginer and Roberto Rojas, Women Pool Videos from Alishon
> > > Fisher, Jeanette Lee and many others....
> > >
> > > 3 Cushion Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_1.htm
> > > and at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm
> > > Pool Videos at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_3.htm
> > >
> > > I am talking about 7GB of videos...
> > >
> > > Apostolos
> > > Greece

09 Nov 2003 00:33:24
EuroCounter
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

> I am talking about 7GB of videos...

Nice video's, gonna learn al great deal i see.

Is there any thing we can do to download them en lokk at them later.

I can't download the video's, the only thing i can do is look at them.
I can't find them on my harddrive.

kind regards.

09 Nov 2003 15:34:37
ApoDra74
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

There is a Program called streambox that can download the videos here
is the link:
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/download_splash.cfm?software_id=510&mirror=0&x=60&y=9

If you are interested in downloading pool, billiards, snooker videos,
contact me and I'll tell you what to do...

-Apostolos
Greece

"EuroCounter" <EuroCounter@yucom.SPAM.be > wrote in message news:<oXfrb.1451$wg6.356368539@hestia.telenet-ops.be>...
> > I am talking about 7GB of videos...
> >
> Nice video's, gonna learn al great deal i see.
>
> Is there any thing we can do to download them en lokk at them later.
>
> I can't download the video's, the only thing i can do is look at them.
> I can't find them on my harddrive.
>
> kind regards.

10 Nov 2003 05:41:01
Earl
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

I was able to download all of the videos.....over 100 of them and save them
to the hard driveto watch later. Some of them are great video and would be
even better if you understood the Korean commentators!

> There is a Program called streambox that can download the videos here
> is the link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/download_splash.cfm?software_id=510&mirror=0&x=60&y=9

> If you are interested in downloading pool, billiards, snooker videos,
> contact me and I'll tell you what to do...
>
> -Apostolos
> Greece
>
> "EuroCounter" <EuroCounter@yucom.SPAM.be> wrote in message
news:<oXfrb.1451$wg6.356368539@hestia.telenet-ops.be >...
> > > I am talking about 7GB of videos...
> > >
> > Nice video's, gonna learn al great deal i see.
> >
> > Is there any thing we can do to download them en lokk at them later.
> >
> > I can't download the video's, the only thing i can do is look at them.
> > I can't find them on my harddrive.
> >
> > kind regards.

10 Nov 2003 21:22:14
EuroCounter
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

> There is a Program called streambox that can download the videos here
> is the link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/download_splash.cfm?software_id=510&mirror=0&x=60&y=9

> If you are interested in downloading pool, billiards, snooker videos,
> contact me and I'll tell you what to do...

thx m8, gonna try it a soon i as i finf the time.
Thx again

11 Nov 2003 15:43:33
Waz Uppppppppppp
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

i used wm recorder 9

> > There is a Program called streambox that can download the videos here
> > is the link:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/download_splash.cfm?software_id=510&mirror=0&x=60&y=9

> > If you are interested in downloading pool, billiards, snooker videos,
> > contact me and I'll tell you what to do...
>
> thx m8, gonna try it a soon i as i finf the time.
> Thx again

14 Nov 2003 09:56:50
Ed Wiggins

apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie (ApoDra74) wrote in message news:<a97f18bf.0311070557.6e7b2b0d@posting.google.com >...

> The Exhibition from Sayginer and Rojas are Great!!!
> I haven't seen Rojas before. I was amazed...
>
> -Apostolos
> Greece

Can you supply the .asf file name for the Sayginer-Rojas video?

Does anyone have a suggestion for finding the contents of these videos---
short of hiring a Korean translator? Running the web pages through Altavista's
Babelfish translator produces some comical results, but no real help.

Regards,

Ed

14 Nov 2003 18:21:15
Earl
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

I downloaded every one of them and am renaming them as I watch them. When I
run across the one you want I will l et you know.

"Ed Wiggins" <sloweddie31@hotmail.com > wrote in message
> apostolos_dr@yahoo.ie (ApoDra74) wrote in message
news:<a97f18bf.0311070557.6e7b2b0d@posting.google.com >...

> > The Exhibition from Sayginer and Rojas are Great!!!
> > I haven't seen Rojas before. I was amazed...
> >
> > -Apostolos
> > Greece
>
> Can you supply the .asf file name for the Sayginer-Rojas video?
>
> Does anyone have a suggestion for finding the contents of these videos---
> short of hiring a Korean translator? Running the web pages through
Altavista's
> Babelfish translator produces some comical results, but no real help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed

14 Nov 2003 16:22:09
ApoDra74
Re: 3 Cushion Videos to watch online

I have translate most of them already..
I will have the rest soon I hope. I found someone whos is from Korea
he will help me out with all the names...
I can send you an email if you want with what I have so far.
Roberto Rojas bill970518-41 too bill970518-74
bill97-1, bill97-2, bill9806-11

Semih Sayginer bill96-1

Sayginer, Ceulemans, Blomdhal exhibition bill960714-5, bill960714-52
bill960714-53, bill960714-54, bill960714-55, bill960714-6,
bill960714-62
bill960714-63, bill960714-8

All of the are at: http://tbc.co.kr/tbc_sports/billiard_03_4.htm

-Apostolos