05 Oct 2006 06:24:29
Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
Championship?
Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

05 Oct 2006 06:29:10
Re: Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

snapshot9sc...@cox.net wrote:
> Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
> Championship?
> Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

They are all short and they are all going to get a lot shorter. The
days of the round eyes winning in pool are over. I'll give you the
first one, which was a total fluke when he took down archer, Tom
Kennedy.

05 Oct 2006 14:01:42
billiardbabe
Re: Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

Tommy Kennedy, Alex Pagalyn (if he won one) and I can't think of a third...

<snapshot9scott@cox.net > wrote in message
> Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
> Championship?
> Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

05 Oct 2006 14:01:46
billiardbabe
Re: Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

and Reyes...
<snapshot9scott@cox.net > wrote in message
> Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
> Championship?
> Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

05 Oct 2006 11:47:17
Smorgass Bored
Re: Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

Nick Varner

06 Oct 2006 11:28:28
JoeyA
Re: Name 3 shortest players to win US Open 9 ball Championship?

Nick Varner has a giant of a heart but is Pixie in height.
JoeyA

"billiardbabe" <amazingtrace@cfl.rr.com > wrote in message
> and Reyes...
> <snapshot9scott@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
>> Championship?
>> Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

06 Oct 2006 09:53:35

JoeyA wrote:
> Nick Varner has a giant of a heart but is Pixie in height.
> JoeyA
>
> "billiardbabe" <amazingtrace@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> > and Reyes...
> > <snapshot9scott@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> Okay, who are the 3 shortest players to win the US Open 9 ball
> >> Championship?
> >> Be careful, could be a trick question ... lol

FL HAS A DOG BIGGER DAN DIS GUY AND OUT WEIGHS HIM BY 35 LBS.