14 May 2004 19:15:20
Bob Jewett
Ponzi book on eBay

An autographed copy of Andrew Ponzi's autobiography, "The
Fabulous Mr. Ponzi" went by on eBay and I just missed winning
it. In case anyone has an extra copy they might like to get
rid of, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3676422591

--

Bob Jewett
http://www.sfbilliards.com/

14 May 2004 15:20:11
ZigZag Master
Re: Ponzi book on eBay

Just missed? I think you were out of the ballpark on that one ! ;)

Wow

"Bob Jewett" <jewett@sfbilliards.com > wrote in message
> An autographed copy of Andrew Ponzi's autobiography, "The
> Fabulous Mr. Ponzi" went by on eBay and I just missed winning
> it. In case anyone has an extra copy they might like to get
> rid of, let me know.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3676422591
>
> --
>
> Bob Jewett
> http://www.sfbilliards.com/

15 May 2004 08:59:24
Roger Orsulak
Re: Ponzi book on eBay

Whew! that was close! Better luck next time Bob.

You might want to check with Victor Stein. I think he may have one.

roger

"Bob Jewett" <jewett@sfbilliards.com > wrote in message
> An autographed copy of Andrew Ponzi's autobiography, "The
> Fabulous Mr. Ponzi" went by on eBay and I just missed winning
> it. In case anyone has an extra copy they might like to get
> rid of, let me know.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3676422591
>
> --
>
> Bob Jewett
> http://www.sfbilliards.com/

15 May 2004 14:14:05
Karl Goddard
Re: Ponzi book on eBay

doesn't Stein have *everything*, or at least it appears that way

Karl <~~ a lot poorer than Vic