28 Sep 2006 00:04:01
Cricket Online!
ICC Champions Trophy - Watch LIVE on your PC!! READ!

www.CricHood.Biz Presents: ICC Champions Trophy

* ICC Champions Trophy - Without Channels(21 Odi'z) - $25.99

* ICC Champions Trophy (21 Odi'z) + Channels - $30.99

>All matches at 450+ Kb.s , 350kb.s also available.. quality goes upto 600kb.s

Send all payments to: the_h3ro@hotmail.com

Payment can be made directly through the website: WWW.CRICHOOD.BIZ/BETA

>If you refer your friends please ask them to mention your name and
email address when they email.

>Payments via Paypal only. Send all payments to: crichood@gmail.com or the_h3ro@hotmail.com

> Check your Yahoo Mail JUNK folder if you dont see anyting in your
INBOX

> Limited Slots are available. Time to act is right about now.

> Last day people will have to wait longer for links because we get
really busy.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS... WE CAN SHOW YOU A TEST STREAM... ITS UPTO
YOU.... CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO!

http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2006-07/OD_TOURNEYS/ICCCT/

> Match Timings http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/NEW/LIVE/

Visit: www.crichood.biz/beta for More info. Thanks.

28 Sep 2006 20:06:39
Craig Sutton
Re: ICC Champions Trophy - Watch LIVE on your PC!! READ!

"Cricket Online!" <crichood@gmail.com > wrote in message
> www.CricHood.Biz Presents: ICC Champions Trophy
>
> * ICC Champions Trophy - Without Channels(21 Odi'z) - $25.99
>
> * ICC Champions Trophy (21 Odi'z) + Channels - $30.99
>

>>All matches at 450+ Kb.s , 350kb.s also available.. quality goes upto
>>600kb.s
>
> Send all payments to: the_h3ro@hotmail.com
>
> Payment can be made directly through the website: WWW.CRICHOOD.BIZ/BETA
>
>>If you refer your friends please ask them to mention your name and
> email address when they email.
>
>>Payments via Paypal only. Send all payments to: crichood@gmail.com or
>>the_h3ro@hotmail.com

Avoid this totally wow a bunch of theives stealing a broadcast

Must be one born every minute..