17 Jul 2005 09:10:07
Nomen Nescio
I FUCKED my MOTHER BARBARA bush - George Bush Jr

I enjoyed FUCKING my MOTHER BARBARA BUSH and my CRACKPOT WHORE DAUGHTER Jenna Bush whenever my dad George Bush Sr went on foreign tours when he was in the white house.

I request ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS to FUCK YOUR MOTHERS and TEENAGE DAUGTERS so we can become the HIGHEST IQ NATION in the world and RULE the WORLD to ETERNITY..

George Bush Jr
Incestuous Prez of USA

17 Jul 2005 01:11:41
Re: I FUCKED my MOTHER BARBARA bush - George Bush Jr

""I request ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS to FUCK YOUR MOTHERS and TEENAGE
DAUGTERS so we can become the HIGHEST IQ NATION in the world and RULE
the WORLD to ETERNITY""

na.sheer waste of time !. better join jihadi mudressa and aspire for 74
comely cute virgin houries for permanent joy, my boy !!

17 Jul 2005 07:06:47
koolfire_or

thoku123@my-deja.com wrote:
> ""I request ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS to FUCK YOUR MOTHERS and TEENAGE
> DAUGTERS so we can become the HIGHEST IQ NATION in the world and RULE
> the WORLD to ETERNITY""

machod thoti,you got it all wrong,are you in your senses,or you on your
last legs,gasping for breath,and about die,like a leper,you have
forgotten the lines,which you so assiduously stood by without
compromise,and spent your entire life living, by this principles,your
took a whole lifetime to perfect it,and had it emblazoned vividly on
the entrance of your modest small one room cat house.

""i shri thoti request all my fellow Canadians,truck
drivers,lumberjacks in particular,to fuck my beloved Mrs thoti123,and
my teenage daughter 3..2..ka..no1",so that,myself the lowly
thoti123,can become a modest man,and an accomplished pimp,my devdasi
brood from Pakistan will service you 1,2 or 3 times,apart from that i
can pursue my life long ambition,obligation,mission,and the only sole
purpose of my creation, on this lovely earth of ours,for sucking away
Brahman cocks,after cocks after cock,they are my masters,my lords and
lovers,please help me achieve and fulfill,my noble cause,which will
help me in finding,the meaning of my life,and my progeny will continue
my profession.

> na.sheer waste of time !. better join jihadi mudressa and aspire for 74
> comely cute virgin houries for permanent joy, my boy !!

17 Jul 2005 07:25:51
Re: I FUCKED my MOTHER BARBARA bush - George Bush Jr

kooly !

come on kooly ! a fucked up and a racist brahimini like you will never
understand a fourth race Dalit's like myself's motive to make a good
human being out of shri Nomen !!

18 Jul 2005 02:27:02
bob young

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> I enjoyed FUCKING my MOTHER BARBARA BUSH and my CRACKPOT WHORE DAUGHTER Jenna Bush whenever my dad George Bush Sr went on foreign tours when he was in the white house.
>
> I request ALL MY FELLOW AMERICANS to FUCK YOUR MOTHERS and TEENAGE DAUGTERS so we can become the HIGHEST IQ NATION in the world and RULE the WORLD to ETERNITY..
>
> George Bush Jr
> Incestuous Prez of USA

The above post shows that free decent nations of the world need to wake up to the fact that this planet is populated to some extent by some very sick pathetic mindless
individuals.

bob
A Brit.
Hong Kong

19 Jul 2005 01:04:16
koolfire_or

thoku123@my-deja.com wrote:
> kooly !
>
> come on kooly ! a fucked up and a racist brahimini like you will never
> understand a fourth race Dalit's like myself's motive to make a good
> human being out of shri Nomen !!

machod thoti,you are bastard no 1,a jobless pimp in Halifax
Canada,,hiding your i.p and fucking posting shit,like a darpoke
hijida,you cocksucker,behenchowd,you have no nothing,you are lost and
dead,thrashing about wildly,just plain and simple,you go and suck Hindu
cock for sustenance,after they lay your wife and daughter.from top to
bottom,take your Brahman torn bunghole,and go commit suicide,there is
no purpose for such a third class bastard to be alive.

19 Jul 2005 09:01:23
Re: I FUCKED my MOTHER BARBARA bush - George Bush Jr

kooly ma chowd says:-
""...you have no nothing,you are lost and
dead,thrashing about wildly,just plain and simple,you go and suck Hindu

cock for sustenance,after they lay your wife and daughter.from top to
bottom,take your Brahman torn bunghole...""

Listen here you mother fucker racist, mean, low life , brahimini
bastard and listen good !! Your fucking racist shameless brahimini
indian prime minister right now is massaging the great white guru and
would continue to do so for next 10 years ( according to the agreement
signed in washington) to receive nirvana when the white guru finally
ejaculates into his mouth after 10 years ! So bhosdi ke, remain silent
and be respectful to your great white master !! Be grateful that you
enjoy full freedom of tax free pimping in gerrard street !!

19 Jul 2005 09:44:05
koolfire_or

thoku123@my-deja.com wrote:
> kooly ma chowd says:-
> ""...you have no nothing,you are lost and
> dead,thrashing about wildly,just plain and simple,you go and suck Hindu
>
> cock for sustenance,after they lay your wife and daughter.from top to
> bottom,take your Brahman torn bunghole...""
>
> Listen here you mother fucker racist, mean, low life , brahimini
> bastard and listen good !! Your fucking racist shameless brahimini
> indian prime minister right now is massaging the great white guru and
> would continue to do so for next 10 years ( according to the agreement
> signed in washington) to receive nirvana when the white guru finally
> ejaculates into his mouth after 10 years ! So bhosdi ke, remain silent
> and be respectful to your great white master !! Be grateful that you
> enjoy full freedom of tax free pimping in gerrard street !!

thoti machod pimp,hollering as usual,which is unconnected,to his torn
ghand,by me:

Listen here you mother fucker racist, mean, low life , brahimini
> bastard and listen good !! Your fucking racist shameless brahimini
> indian prime minister right now is massaging the great white guru and
> would continue to do so for next 10 years ( according to the agreement
> signed in washington) to receive nirvana when the white guru finally
> ejaculates into his mouth after 10 years ! So bhosdi ke, remain silent
> and be respectful to your great white master !! Be grateful that you
> enjoy full freedom of tax free pimping in gerrard street !!

listen thoti madherchowd Brahman cocksuckling bitch,plain and
simple,first pay your machod internet provider's bill,and post with yur
i.p,and machod stop screaming,as if shri
manmohan singh ji,Honorable prime minister of super power India,is
fucking you in your chamr arse,beside Niagara falls,just like how his
majesty mighty rajah ranjith sing ji, fucked your master,s entire
paindoo nations women,in a jiffy,and was asking for more,fucking
gawar,ghandoo,ghadha ki dhakan choora aaulad,forget about Washington
agreement,its not signed keeping in mind,pimps like you who runs
brothel in Canada,daily lumber jacks are,ejaculating in liter's,in your
daughters and wife's hole,be worried about that,they are likely to use
the fucking chain saw on your ghand,if your hole is not big enough,to
shove his redwood log in your smelly rotten,hindu,used and fucked arse
hole,you will scream for eternity.