07 Jul 2003 14:59:59
BRH
Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

During yesterday's round, I lost the headcover that came with my Odyssey
2-ball putter. Does anyone have a source (online or other) to get a
replacement?

Thanks!

07 Jul 2003 19:08:53
Phil Webster
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

> During yesterday's round, I lost the headcover that came with my Odyssey
> 2-ball putter. Does anyone have a source (online or other) to get a
> replacement?

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=odyssey+2-ball+headcover

Phil Webster
Founder, cSwing
http://www.cswing.com
http://rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=websterphil

07 Jul 2003 19:21:58
Weather Bookie
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

Why do people use putter covers ?

07 Jul 2003 20:18:53
Howard Brazee

On 7-Jul-2003, "Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com > wrote:

> Why do people use putter covers ?

To cover their putters.

My putter came with a cover that didn't really fit it and I lost it. Right now
there is a small chip in the rubber face, fortunately not where it matters, but
I wish it hadn't been banging around with my other clubs unprotected in the back
of my car.

Why do people use covers on their titanium woods? Some people even cover their
wedges.

07 Jul 2003 22:37:02
Bobby Creech
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

I lost mine too. I went back to the golf store where I purchased the putter
and they sold me another cover for $5.00.

Try the same at your local golf store.
"BRH @attbi.com >" <"bertrh<no-spam> wrote in message
> During yesterday's round, I lost the headcover that came with my Odyssey
> 2-ball putter. Does anyone have a source (online or other) to get a
> replacement?
>
> Thanks!

08 Jul 2003 02:22:04
Roald Oines

"Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com > wrote in message
: Why do people use putter covers ?
:
:

To protect the graphite shaft in their driver from the putter's sharp
edges.

--
http://rec-sport-golf.com/members/?rollcall=oinesroald
Please remove the under_scores if sending me mail.

07 Jul 2003 21:36:28
Bobby Knight
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:22:04 GMT, "Roald Oines"
<r_f_oines@bresnan.net > wrote:

>"Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>: Why do people use putter covers ?

>To protect the graphite shaft in their driver from the putter's sharp
>edges.

Or, just to cover their putters.
___
o '

/
.
"Someone likes every shot"
bk
Troll intolerant. I took the RSG 2002 Pledge.
Ignore them and they'll go away.

07 Jul 2003 19:44:56
glfnaz

Bobby Knight wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 02:22:04 GMT, "Roald Oines"
> <r_f_oines@bresnan.net> wrote:
>
> >"Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> >: Why do people use putter covers ?
>
> >To protect the graphite shaft in their driver from the putter's sharp
> >edges.
>
> Or, just to cover their putters.
> ___
> o '
> |
> /
> .
> "Someone likes every shot"
> bk
> Troll intolerant. I took the RSG 2002 Pledge.
> Ignore them and they'll go away.

I got one of those expensive Scotty Cameron milled putters a few years
back.
The Newport II, the one that looks to me like a Ping Anser, but much more
expensive.
The day I goy it I threw the head cover away.
I putt so poorly that I figgered that I'd be throwing the putter out soon
anyway.-- that way I wouldn't feel bad about tossing a new putter.
You have to think ahead.

08 Jul 2003 11:46:43
43fan
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

"Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com > wrote in message
> Why do people use putter covers ?

Safe sex?

09 Jul 2003 16:42:13
Larry Bud
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

"Weather Bookie" <noone@nowhere.com > wrote in news:qLjOa.10526$Hw.7727384
@news2.news.adelphia.net:

> Why do people use putter covers ?

To protect the shafts of the longer clubs, more than protection of the
head, IMO.

10 Jul 2003 18:26:56
BRH
Re: Odyssey 2-Ball Putter Head Cover

Thanks. That's what I ended up doing, but it cost $12.99. Ouch!