02 Aug 2005 20:21:01
Duh_OZ
Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

03 Aug 2005 04:21:23
Agent 380
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Duh_OZ <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com > wrote:
: Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
:
: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

Ya know, if they're going to do a stripper tournament like
that, they should at least have the smarts to find a secluded
course to hold it on. This story just reeks of stupidity.

-380-

02 Aug 2005 23:26:03
Bill Henry

Duh_OZ wrote:
> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
that's all.

02 Aug 2005 21:28:42

Bill Henry wrote:
> Duh_OZ wrote:
> > Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> >
> > http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
> >

> What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
> the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
> that's all.

We've had a couple of those kinds of events around here. Hidden Valley
did one which featured tents and "working girls" and Empire Lakes had a
Spearmint Rhino tournament wherein a tunnel that goes under a local 4
lane road was turned into a "tunnel of love" I was told.

*shrug*

OK, so don't do it in view of those who would be offended, but other
than that, if all the participants are consenting, who cares?

Bob
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Of course, I just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas, so my
judgment may be suspect. ;) (No comments from those who have seen my
trip description in private email--not all spouses are aware of all
"events," I'm sure. LOL)

03 Aug 2005 10:06:20
Kurt J Klein
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Gives a whole new meaning to Ball Washer.

Duh_OZ wrote:

> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

03 Aug 2005 05:42:46
Larry Bud

Duh_OZ wrote:
> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

It's ratings week, as our local reporter did their semi annual golf
strip outing show. They showed more T&A on TV than ANYBODY ever saw
because of the outing.

03 Aug 2005 06:15:59
Draco
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

I'm not a prude but come on, let's have some common sense. Having such
an event is fun and the money could be donated for a good cause. But,
on a course that is so open to the public view is a bit of non-thinking
on the part of the organizers. Next time think about the view from the
other side before condeming the action. I wouldn't mind having a caddie
who looks like those ladies. It sure would take my mind of my poor game
or cause it. Either way wouldn't care.

Draco

03 Aug 2005 07:31:22
Annika1980
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

And in a possibly related story, Thor has promised a few exciting
surprises during RSG-OHIO. Do ya think maybe .........?

03 Aug 2005 08:13:02
long&left

double_entendre@hotmail.com wrote:
>I was told.

yeah, right :-P

03 Aug 2005 15:48:48
Bobby Knight
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:26:03 -0500, Bill Henry <billjitsu@charter.net >
wrote:

>Duh_OZ wrote:
>> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
>>
>> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
>>

>What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
>the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
>that's all.

If they had done it somewhere that wasn't visible to the world there
probably wouldn't have been a problem. They were stupid to have
topless babes where kids could see them. Of course their parents were
gonna bitch.
___
o '

/
Someone likes every shot*
bk

03 Aug 2005 09:42:11
The_Professor
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Perish the thought...quickly!!!

The likes of you, Sneddon and Strauss naked at the same place at the
same time would trigger a cataclysmic event that would be the end of
the universe as we know it.

;^)

Annika1980 wrote:
> And in a possibly related story, Thor has promised a few exciting
> surprises during RSG-OHIO. Do ya think maybe .........?

03 Aug 2005 10:00:35
dugjustdug
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Note there is an "O" at the front and end of "OHIO".

Coinsedence? I think not!

03 Aug 2005 14:54:38
William A. T. Clark
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

In article <6op1f1l2v70m5sbig2uoe3mlu5ouu3e2lj@4ax.com >,
Bobby Knight <bknight@conramp.net > wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:26:03 -0500, Bill Henry <billjitsu@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Duh_OZ wrote:
> >> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> >>
> >> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
> >>

> >What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
> >the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
> >that's all.
>
> If they had done it somewhere that wasn't visible to the world there
> probably wouldn't have been a problem. They were stupid to have
> topless babes where kids could see them. Of course their parents were
> gonna bitch.

> bk

Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
"parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.

William Clark

03 Aug 2005 18:57:20
Bobby Knight
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:54:38 -0400, "William A. T. Clark"
<clark.31@nospamosu.edu > wrote:

>In article <6op1f1l2v70m5sbig2uoe3mlu5ouu3e2lj@4ax.com>,
> Bobby Knight <bknight@conramp.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:26:03 -0500, Bill Henry <billjitsu@charter.net>
>> wrote:

>> >What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
>> >the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
>> >that's all.
>>
>> If they had done it somewhere that wasn't visible to the world there
>> probably wouldn't have been a problem. They were stupid to have
>> topless babes where kids could see them. Of course their parents were
>> gonna bitch.
>
>> bk
>
>Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
>"parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.
>
>William Clark

Nope. The video that I saw had some of the men complaining because it
was going on in view of their back windows. However, the lady of the
house was always in the background :-)
___
o '

/
Someone likes every shot*
bk

03 Aug 2005 19:09:38
sfb
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Fathers will say they had better go over there and check it out first.

"William A. T. Clark" <clark.31@nospamosu.edu > wrote in message

> Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
> "parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.
>
> William Clark

03 Aug 2005 15:19:24
John van der Pflum
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:54:38 -0400, "William A. T. Clark"
<clark.31@nospamosu.edu > wrote:

>In article <6op1f1l2v70m5sbig2uoe3mlu5ouu3e2lj@4ax.com>,
> Bobby Knight <bknight@conramp.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:26:03 -0500, Bill Henry <billjitsu@charter.net>
>> wrote:

>> >What's the world coming to? Some people out for some harmless fun in
>> >the sun, and the police got to get all up in their business. Just sad,
>> >that's all.
>>
>> If they had done it somewhere that wasn't visible to the world there
>> probably wouldn't have been a problem. They were stupid to have
>> topless babes where kids could see them. Of course their parents were
>> gonna bitch.
>
>> bk
>
>Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
>"parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.
>
>William Clark

This father would be complaining.
--

jvdp
http://www.rsgcincinnati.com

03 Aug 2005 12:19:29
dugjustdug
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Hey. Wait a minute, guys. What about doing an RSG Event with this
outfit caddying for participants. We could hold it the weekend of
October 28, 29 & 30 and call it the RSG - Premature E-Jack-O-Lantern.

Think of the benefits:

Green Fees and Lodging Accomodations are paid to the same party.
Tougher to trace on the Company Expense Account.

The High Handicappers get more "shots" at the course.

The term, "It's In the Hole!" takes on multiple meanings.

Instead of the Red Brick or Geiger Counter, you could play for the
covetted Golden Condom.

Rounds would last minutes rather than hours.

The possibilities are endless!

-Dug

03 Aug 2005 21:07:54
DJD

William A. T. Clark wrote:
> Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
> "parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.
>
> William Clark

Fathers will be complaining very loudly if their kids can see it,
especially their daughters.

--
Dan Driscoll
RSG FAQ: http://ttsoft.com/thor/rsggolf.html

03 Aug 2005 21:37:23

On 3-Aug-2005, "William A. T. Clark" <clark.31@nospamosu.edu > wrote:

> > If they had done it somewhere that wasn't visible to the world there
> > probably wouldn't have been a problem. They were stupid to have
> > topless babes where kids could see them. Of course their parents were
> > gonna bitch.
>
> > bk
>
> Point of information - the mothers are going to bitch, not the
> "parents". I suspect the fathers will deal with this quite calmly.

The TV station showed men complaining.

Kids think naked is funny. It's only after one becomes righteous that it
matters.

03 Aug 2005 21:52:39

On 3-Aug-2005, "Draco" <JPDFDA@HOTMAIL.COM > wrote:

> I'm not a prude but come on, let's have some common sense. Having such
> an event is fun and the money could be donated for a good cause. But,
> on a course that is so open to the public view is a bit of non-thinking
> on the part of the organizers. Next time think about the view from the
> other side before condeming the action. I wouldn't mind having a caddie
> who looks like those ladies. It sure would take my mind of my poor game
> or cause it. Either way wouldn't care.

One reason for making them open is to persuade spouses that all you did was
look. But sometimes things get out of hand.

03 Aug 2005 22:49:04
sfb
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Naked and sex acts are not the same. Consider the context and not the
acts.

Society needs to very careful about messages sent to boys and girls.
Boys should not think that athletic success is rewarded with sex and
girls should not have to think they need give in to boys which is why
the TO and Nicolette Sheridan Monday Night Football introduction is
prime time was so wrong.

<howard@brazee.net > wrote in message news:nOaIe.206>

> Kids think naked is funny. It's only after one becomes righteous
> that it
> matters.

03 Aug 2005 23:43:02
tt
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

double_entendre@hotmail.com wrote:

> Of course, I just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas, so my
> judgment may be suspect. ;) (No comments from those who have seen my
> trip description in private email--not all spouses are aware of all
> "events," I'm sure. LOL)

Message shredded. What bachelor party?

03 Aug 2005 22:40:52
Steve S

"dugjustdug" <prestigerealty@yvn.com > wrote in message
> Note there is an "O" at the front and end of "OHIO".
>
> Coinsedence? I think not!

There's a hole in the rear of the name too. Don't get any ideas.

04 Aug 2005 09:06:46
the Moderator

"Duh_OZ" <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com > wrote in message
> Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html

The promotion got these guys a stripper in a bikini. Since strippers work
for tips, once the tipping started things got out of hand and out of the
bikini.

08 Aug 2005 11:18:20
dsc

Agent 380 wrote:
> Duh_OZ <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com> wrote:
> : Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> :
> : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
>
> Ya know, if they're going to do a stripper tournament like
> that, they should at least have the smarts to find a secluded
> course to hold it on. This story just reeks of stupidity.
>
> -380-

As I heard it... there was not nudity. What's the beef?

08 Aug 2005 11:22:14
oconnell@slr.orl.lmco.com

dsc wrote:
> Agent 380 wrote:
> > Duh_OZ <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com> wrote:
> > : Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> > :
> > : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
> >
> > Ya know, if they're going to do a stripper tournament like
> > that, they should at least have the smarts to find a secluded
> > course to hold it on. This story just reeks of stupidity.
> >
> > -380-
>
> As I heard it... there was not nudity. What's the beef?

Didn't watch the video did ya?

08 Aug 2005 11:38:41
cja

dsc wrote:
> Agent 380 wrote:
> > Duh_OZ <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com> wrote:
> > : Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> > :
> > : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
> >
> > Ya know, if they're going to do a stripper tournament like
> > that, they should at least have the smarts to find a secluded
> > course to hold it on. This story just reeks of stupidity.
> >
> > -380-
>
> As I heard it... there was not nudity. What's the beef?

Watching the video from that ABC station, I got the idea that the
'uniform of the day' for the ladies was a bikini. With a sufficient
gratuity, bikinis could, and did, come off.

I assume activity in the hospitality tents was hidden from the casual
observer. That's what you certainly would not want your kids to see.
A nude caddie, if she is just caddying, should not be offensive.

I do agree with 380, though - not smart doing this on a golf course
next to a neighborhood.

- cja

08 Aug 2005 12:02:08
dsc
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

> Of course, I just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas, so my
> judgment may be suspect. ;) (No comments from those who have seen my
> trip description in private email--not all spouses are aware of all
> "events," I'm sure. LOL)

What do you mean trip description... are you nuts man? What happens in
Vegas... should stay in Vegas. :)

08 Aug 2005 22:24:12
JR-jred
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

In article <1123525198.804675.279620@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com >,
"dsc" <Dudley.Cornman@eku.edu > wrote:

> > Of course, I just got back from a bachelor party in Vegas, so my
> > judgment may be suspect. ;) (No comments from those who have seen my
> > trip description in private email--not all spouses are aware of all
> > "events," I'm sure. LOL)
>
> What do you mean trip description... are you nuts man? What happens in
> Vegas... should stay in Vegas. :)

That also applies to Myrtle Beach, Palm Beach, Puerto Rico, Mexico and
several other places too far back to remember.

Ahhhhhh, The Doll House...........

--
-JR
Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse

10 Aug 2005 07:44:31
dsc

oconnell@slr.orl.lmco.com wrote:
> dsc wrote:
> > Agent 380 wrote:
> > > Duh_OZ <ozzy.kopec@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > : Some prude did some videotaping and finked on them.
> > > :
> > > : http://abclocal.go.com/wls/news/080205_ns_golf_outing.html
> > >
> > > Ya know, if they're going to do a stripper tournament like
> > > that, they should at least have the smarts to find a secluded
> > > course to hold it on. This story just reeks of stupidity.
> > >
> > > -380-
> >
> > As I heard it... there was not nudity. What's the beef?
>

> Didn't watch the video did ya?

I was on vacation when the story broke and only saw the news
coverage... :) I thought I remembered them reporting that there was no
nudity. Guess either I was wrong or they were. :)

10 Aug 2005 14:52:56
sfb
Re: Strip Club Golf Outing (Naperville, IL)

Must have been reports from the guys who told their wives they went to
the strip club for the great food.