19 Jul 2004 00:03:35
Earl Woods
Thai Whores or Swedish Whores??

What's the damn difference? They all fuck for the money. I can remember
meeting my wife Kutilda as if it were yesterday...

Kutilda: "Hey GI Joe!! You go with me!! FUCKY-SUCKY!! Boom Boom Good
Time! Only TEN DOLLAH!!!"

Earl: "Only ten dollars? Well I just happen to have that on me right now!
haha... what a deal!"

Kutilda: "ONLY TEN DOLLAH!! Me numba one!! Love you long time!!"

So just what the hell is the difference between Tiger's mother Kutilda and
Elin? Both are shaking their moneymakers, hustling for a better life...
the only difference is that Elin just works it on a higher level than
Kultilda... Kutilda, like most Thai women, thought of black men as
spear-chucking chimps from Africa, but I was a spear-chucking chimp with
an officer's salary in the US Army. Tiger has a net worth of 200 million
dollars, which is more than enough to keep some Swedish snowflake happy.
Elin knows she could not find white men with that kind of money who are
willing to kiss her lily-white ass... and her life of private jets,
Florida mansions, champagne and caviar is not something she could get as a
college dropout/nanny/part-time bikini model.

But what do me and Tiger get out of this?? Well, Tiger gets to put more
"Cau" into his "Cablanasian" children, and let's face facts... his Swedish
cookie is about as good as he will get... much better than some two-bit bar
whore from Thailand, or worse, some ghetto booty from America. And what
do I get? I get to see my boy flaunt his blonde girl in front of the white
racist bastards in places such as Augusta, Georgia, and every other country
club in America. Revenge is Sweeeeeter than Sugar.

19 Jul 2004 16:18:04
D K Palm
Re: Thai Whores or Swedish Whores??

Hey, "Earl Woods", Tiger Woods, Sheequaneesha or what ever, why do you keep
changing name all the time? Do you have multiple personality syndrome? And
if you are a so great protector of the Scandinavian genetic stock, why don't
you dare to use your own name? Are you afraid that mommy will find out and
take your internet away?

Racist dimwit.

D P

19 Jul 2004 14:32:32
Earl Woods

"D K Palm" <hodd_mimer@removethisyahoo.se > wrote in message

> Hey, "Earl Woods", Tiger Woods, Sheequaneesha or what ever, why do you
keep
> changing name all the time? Do you have multiple personality syndrome? And
> if you are a so great protector of the Scandinavian genetic stock, why
don't
> you dare to use your own name? Are you afraid that mommy will find out and
> take your internet away?
>
> Racist dimwit.

You don't like my posts, so why would you care what my name is?

Just plain dimwit.

19 Jul 2004 20:03:15
Fred Taylor

"Earl Woods" <e_woods@wannabewhite.org > wrote in message

> "D K Palm" <hodd_mimer@removethisyahoo.se> wrote in message
> >
> > Hey, "Earl Woods", Tiger Woods, Sheequaneesha or what ever, why do you
> keep
> > changing name all the time? Do you have multiple personality syndrome?
And
> > if you are a so great protector of the Scandinavian genetic stock, why
> don't
> > you dare to use your own name? Are you afraid that mommy will find out
and
> > take your internet away?
> >
> > Racist dimwit.
>
> You don't like my posts, so why would you care what my name is?
>
> Just plain dimwit.

At least you admit you're a dimwit.

19 Jul 2004 16:23:09
Earl Woods

"Fred Taylor" <freddyt@yahoo.com > wrote in message

> > You don't like my posts, so why would you care what my name is?
> >
> > Just plain dimwit.
> >

> At least you admit you're a dimwit.

Haha... you really got me there! That's almost as funny as my son's Swedish
whore pretending to love him. She looks up at him while he's fucking her,
and imagines the face of Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp, rather than my son's
goofy, dark brown face that looks like some sort of rodent with huge teeth.

20 Jul 2004 18:13:50
Scotius
Re: Thai Whores or Swedish Whores??

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:03:35 -0500, "Earl Woods"
<e_woods@fatniggas.com > wrote:

>What's the damn difference? They all fuck for the money. I can remember
>meeting my wife Kutilda as if it were yesterday...
>
>Kutilda: "Hey GI Joe!! You go with me!! FUCKY-SUCKY!! Boom Boom Good
>Time! Only TEN DOLLAH!!!"
>
>Earl: "Only ten dollars? Well I just happen to have that on me right now!
>haha... what a deal!"
>
>Kutilda: "ONLY TEN DOLLAH!! Me numba one!! Love you long time!!"
>
>So just what the hell is the difference between Tiger's mother Kutilda and
>Elin? Both are shaking their moneymakers, hustling for a better life...
>the only difference is that Elin just works it on a higher level than
>Kultilda... Kutilda, like most Thai women, thought of black men as
>spear-chucking chimps from Africa, but I was a spear-chucking chimp with
>an officer's salary in the US Army. Tiger has a net worth of 200 million
>dollars, which is more than enough to keep some Swedish snowflake happy.
>Elin knows she could not find white men with that kind of money who are
>willing to kiss her lily-white ass... and her life of private jets,
>Florida mansions, champagne and caviar is not something she could get as a
>college dropout/nanny/part-time bikini model.
>
>But what do me and Tiger get out of this?? Well, Tiger gets to put more
>"Cau" into his "Cablanasian" children, and let's face facts... his Swedish
>cookie is about as good as he will get... much better than some two-bit bar
>whore from Thailand, or worse, some ghetto booty from America. And what
>do I get? I get to see my boy flaunt his blonde girl in front of the white
>racist bastards in places such as Augusta, Georgia, and every other country
>club in America. Revenge is Sweeeeeter than Sugar.

I'll bet if they read Usenet, the FBI is sweet on you.

20 Jul 2004 23:42:20
Hanity

Scotius wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:03:35 -0500, "Earl Woods"
> <e_woods@fatniggas.com> wrote:
>

>>What's the damn difference? They all fuck for the money. I can remember
>>meeting my wife Kutilda as if it were yesterday...
>>
>>Kutilda: "Hey GI Joe!! You go with me!! FUCKY-SUCKY!! Boom Boom Good
>>Time! Only TEN DOLLAH!!!"
>>
>>Earl: "Only ten dollars? Well I just happen to have that on me right now!
>>haha... what a deal!"
>>
>>Kutilda: "ONLY TEN DOLLAH!! Me numba one!! Love you long time!!"
>>
>>So just what the hell is the difference between Tiger's mother Kutilda and
>>Elin? Both are shaking their moneymakers, hustling for a better life...
>>the only difference is that Elin just works it on a higher level than
>>Kultilda... Kutilda, like most Thai women, thought of black men as
>>spear-chucking chimps from Africa, but I was a spear-chucking chimp with
>>an officer's salary in the US Army. Tiger has a net worth of 200 million
>>dollars, which is more than enough to keep some Swedish snowflake happy.
>>Elin knows she could not find white men with that kind of money who are
>>willing to kiss her lily-white ass... and her life of private jets,
>>Florida mansions, champagne and caviar is not something she could get as a
>>college dropout/nanny/part-time bikini model.
>>
>>But what do me and Tiger get out of this?? Well, Tiger gets to put more
>>"Cau" into his "Cablanasian" children, and let's face facts... his Swedish
>>cookie is about as good as he will get... much better than some two-bit bar
>>whore from Thailand, or worse, some ghetto booty from America. And what
>>do I get? I get to see my boy flaunt his blonde girl in front of the white
>>racist bastards in places such as Augusta, Georgia, and every other country
>>club in America. Revenge is Sweeeeeter than Sugar.

Are there any white people left in Atlanta?