03 Mar 2007 14:03:46
Mofaz
Proof that American women are worthless

"Worthless" would not be the right word. Evil, insane, bitches...
pretty much any negative word you can come up with describes all
American women. Yes, that even means the woman YOU'RE married to,
guys. They all have a ruthless side to them.

I'm not an expert on women, but I have had my fair share of negative
experiences with American chicks. In addition, I have heard many
horror stories about white (and black) girls from friends,
aquaintances and co-workers, as well as a national radio talk show,
The Tom Leykis Show (www.blowmeuptom.com).

Below is a link to a very good story by an annonymous gentleman who
probably has had a whole lot of bad luck with chicks, seeing that he
distrusts all American women. It's a very good read....

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

03 Mar 2007 21:59:08
Hardtime
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

On 3 Mar 2007 14:03:46 -0800, "Mofaz" <skyryder@cox.net > wrote:

>"Worthless" would not be the right word. Evil, insane, bitches...
>pretty much any negative word you can come up with describes all
>American women. Yes, that even means the woman YOU'RE married to,
>guys. They all have a ruthless side to them.
>
>I'm not an expert on women, but I have had my fair share of negative
>experiences with American chicks. In addition, I have heard many
>horror stories about white (and black) girls from friends,
>aquaintances and co-workers, as well as a national radio talk show,
>The Tom Leykis Show (www.blowmeuptom.com).
>
>Below is a link to a very good story by an annonymous gentleman who
>probably has had a whole lot of bad luck with chicks, seeing that he
>distrusts all American women. It's a very good read....
>
>http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

Sounds like you are blowing off steam. What happen the
wife/girlfriend left you or did you have a fight? My wife is
outstanding and does not fit the norm. If she can put up with my
stuff I will never say anything bad about her. ;-)

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

04 Mar 2007 14:29:18
Mofaz
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

She's a filipina, so she doesn't apply. :-)

I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)

On Mar 3, 8:59 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On 3 Mar 2007 14:03:46 -0800, "Mofaz" <skyry...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> >"Worthless" would not be the right word. Evil, insane, bitches...
> >pretty much any negative word you can come up with describes all
> >American women. Yes, that even means the woman YOU'RE married to,
> >guys. They all have a ruthless side to them.
>
> >I'm not an expert on women, but I have had my fair share of negative
> >experiences with American chicks. In addition, I have heard many
> >horror stories about white (and black) girls from friends,
> >aquaintances and co-workers, as well as a national radio talk show,
> >The Tom Leykis Show (www.blowmeuptom.com).
>
> >Below is a link to a very good story by an annonymous gentleman who
> >probably has had a whole lot of bad luck with chicks, seeing that he
> >distrusts all American women. It's a very good read....
>
> >http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
>
> Sounds like you are blowing off steam. What happen the
> wife/girlfriend left you or did you have a fight? My wife is
> outstanding and does not fit the norm. If she can put up with my
> stuff I will never say anything bad about her. ;-)
>
> (=AF`=B7._Hardtime_.=B7=B4=AF)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88-Hide quoted text -

05 Mar 2007 16:18:59
Dave Lyon

"Mofaz" <skyryder@cox.net > wrote in message
She's a filipina, so she doesn't apply. :-)

I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)

If you're going to stereotype women, it's only fair to stereotype men as
well. If you do that, we don't look to good either. :(

05 Mar 2007 11:21:34
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Mar 5, 9:18 am, "Dave Lyon" <lct.produ...@mchsi.com > wrote:
> "Mofaz" <skyry...@cox.net> wrote in message

> She's a filipina, so she doesn't apply. :-)
>
> I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)
>
> If you're going to stereotype women, it's only fair to stereotype men as
> well. If you do that, we don't look to good either. :(

I think you're just following the set stereos types of them from the
movies. The women are always the ones ploting crap. Or they're just
following their "roayl" man and kill people.
Then there's your general prostitues which I find sad in todays world,
but yeah.... Movies are the only things that I find that really bash
on women.

05 Mar 2007 20:15:31
Nobby
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

Wot a load of BOLLOCKS!!!..

How can you hate all white women.....Do you now them all. Anyway just get
one with a Tan, not one with loads of fuckin hair coming out of every part
of their body....LMAO

--

Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down....
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

> I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)

05 Mar 2007 21:57:04
Dave Lyon
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

> How can you hate all white women.....Do you now them all. Anyway just get
> one with a Tan, not one with loads of fuckin hair coming out of every part
> of their body....LMAO

You'll find Mo hates most people that aren't.....well......Him.

05 Mar 2007 15:22:47
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Mar 5, 1:15 pm, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com > wrote:
> Wot a load of BOLLOCKS!!!..
>
> How can you hate all white women.....Do you now them all. Anyway just get
> one with a Tan, not one with loads of fuckin hair coming out of every part
> of their body....LMAO
>
> --
>
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down....
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> > I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)

Now, now, Nobby. Remember this isn't an 18 yr. or up group, so watch
your language =D

06 Mar 2007 20:31:25

On 4 Mar 2007 14:29:18 -0800, "Mofaz" <skyryder@cox.net > wrote:

>She's a filipina, so she doesn't apply. :-)

Now this could take some explanation. She doesn't apply? What do you
mean. As a Women, Wife, What????

>I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)

Well that is just a personal problem. ;-)

There are a lot of women of a lot of nationalities that do not deserve
any respect. That is the way I look at it especially if they try to
live up to a stereotyping.

Mine falls into that White Women Category and that is alright as she
is a Lady and my wife and I am glad of it.

>On Mar 3, 8:59 pm, Hardtime <hardtim...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 3 Mar 2007 14:03:46 -0800, "Mofaz" <skyry...@cox.net> wrote:
>>

>> >"Worthless" would not be the right word. Evil, insane, bitches...
>> >pretty much any negative word you can come up with describes all
>> >American women. Yes, that even means the woman YOU'RE married to,
>> >guys. They all have a ruthless side to them.
>>
>> >I'm not an expert on women, but I have had my fair share of negative
>> >experiences with American chicks. In addition, I have heard many
>> >horror stories about white (and black) girls from friends,
>> >aquaintances and co-workers, as well as a national radio talk show,
>> >The Tom Leykis Show (www.blowmeuptom.com).
>>
>> >Below is a link to a very good story by an annonymous gentleman who
>> >probably has had a whole lot of bad luck with chicks, seeing that he
>> >distrusts all American women. It's a very good read....
>>
>> >http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
>>
>> Sounds like you are blowing off steam. What happen the
>> wife/girlfriend left you or did you have a fight? My wife is
>> outstanding and does not fit the norm. If she can put up with my
>> stuff I will never say anything bad about her. ;-)
>>
>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88-Hide quoted text -

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

06 Mar 2007 20:33:38
Hardtime
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

On 5 Mar 2007 15:22:47 -0800, "BEEFJERKYHUNTER"
<gameshoes3003@yahoo.com > wrote:

>On Mar 5, 1:15 pm, "Nobby" <nobbyonda...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> Wot a load of BOLLOCKS!!!..
>>
>> How can you hate all white women.....Do you now them all. Anyway just get
>> one with a Tan, not one with loads of fuckin hair coming out of every part
>> of their body....LMAO
>>
>> --
>>
>> Nobby
>>
>> Never let the bastards grind you down....
>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>
>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>
>> > I just hate white women, hardtime. That's all. ;-)
>
>Now, now, Nobby. Remember this isn't an 18 yr. or up group, so watch
>your language =D

Jerky, now you know you are supposed to close your eyes.

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

11 Mar 2007 15:54:08
Mofaz
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

Now, that's funny, Dave. However, it's not true. I just don't like
Californians, the French and anyone of Middle Eastern descent. I have
issues with white women, based upon my past experiences. Everyone
else I'm cool with, and, no, they don't have to be like me. I'm a
nice guy to befriend.

On Mar 5, 4:57 pm, "Dave Lyon" <lct.produ...@mchsi.com > wrote:

> You'll find Mo hates most people that aren't.....well......Him.

12 Mar 2007 19:03:02
Dave Lyon

> Now, that's funny, Dave. However, it's not true. I just don't like
> Californians, the French and anyone of Middle Eastern descent. I have
> issues with white women, based upon my past experiences. Everyone
> else I'm cool with, and, no, they don't have to be like me. I'm a
> nice guy to befriend.

You left out blacks, Mexicans, and a good chunk of Europe.

12 Mar 2007 18:12:27
Mofaz
Re: Proof that American women are worthless

Blacks I don't dislike. I have an issue with illegal immigration,
like most Americans, but I don't hate an entire race (Mexicans, as
mentioned) for the problem. I blame our own government for turning a
blind eye to the problem and allowing it to continue for so many
years. I work well with Mexicans and blacks, so long as they show me
the same amount of respect as I give them.

French people are a part of Europe. Anyone else I don't have a
problem with since I have had many opportunities to interact, both on
a business and personal levels, with Germans, Swedes, Danish, Turkish,
Italians, French and Czechs. Some of them I met and befriended in
college, while the rest were business clients who I flew to and from
various parts of the U.S., Mexico and Canada. Thus, my impressions
come from these personal interactions. The group of French
businessmen who I flew from Scottsdale, AZ to Vancouver, BC (Vancouver
International Airport) were rude and demanding. I also had a French
friend while studying in school (although, the friendship was brief).
He was the biggest complainer and most inconsiderate person I had ever
known in my life (at that time).

I'd add New Yorkers to my dislike list, but I haven't had too much
interaction with many New Yorkers to draw any conclusions. Although,
I have heard from countless people that New Yorkers are horrible
people to deal with. Still, that remains to be experienced for me.