04 Jul 2008 13:07:49
wkhedr
Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
22?!


04 Jul 2008 13:12:23
Gracchus
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:07 pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> 22?!

Probably the same thing that caused it for Agassi--genetics.


04 Jul 2008 13:18:33
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:12 pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jul 4, 4:07 pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> > 22?!
>
> Probably the same thing that caused it for Agassi--genetics.


My hair started thinning too at age 22. What's the big deal?
Look around you, on and off court.


04 Jul 2008 22:17:50
*skriptis
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?


"wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com > wrote in message
news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> 22?!


Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
Look at Agassi.




04 Jul 2008 13:24:49
Gracchus
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
> "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>
> >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> > 22?!
>
> Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
> Look at Agassi.

I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
earring.


04 Jul 2008 13:26:53
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:24 pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com > wrote:

>Maybe next year, Nadal
> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
> earring.

Then he'll really scare his opponents! :)


04 Jul 2008 22:29:31
*skriptis
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?


"Gracchus" <cernunnos1@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:5b373956-1293-46f8-a383-0d86dc31369f@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
> On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>> "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
>> > 22?!
>>
>> Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
>> Look at Agassi.
>
> I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
> age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
> making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
> earring.


and a parrot?




04 Jul 2008 13:38:54
RahimAsif
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 3:24=A0pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com > wrote:
> On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
> > "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> >news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com..=
.
>
> > >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> > > 22?!
>
> > Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
> > Look at Agassi.
>
> I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
> age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
> making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
> earring.

You guys are not getting it - wkhedr is hinting that Nadal is taking
drugs, he has lost faith in Fed's ability to win the final and has
resorted to discrediting Nadal with this...


04 Jul 2008 20:41:00
Stapler
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

google3luo359@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jul 4, 4:24 pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe next year, Nadal
>> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
>> earring.
>
> Then he'll really scare his opponents! :)

Indeed! I think this talk of "balding Rafa" is so much bunk. I don't see any
receding hairline.




04 Jul 2008 13:41:10
RahimAsif
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 3:38=A0pm, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jul 4, 3:24=A0pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
> > > "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com=
...
>
> > > >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> > > > 22?!
>
> > > Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
> > > Look at Agassi.
>
> > I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
> > age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
> > making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
> > will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
> > earring.
>
> You guys are not getting it - wkhedr is hinting that Nadal is taking
> drugs, he has lost faith in Fed's ability to win the final and has
> resorted to discrediting Nadal with this...

Which by the way is kind of odd because 2 weeks ago he thought Nadal
will never beat Fed again and we could take it to the bank, even on
clay - I suppose he was hoping that Fed wouldn't have to worry about
Nadal until the next clay season...


04 Jul 2008 14:01:28
Giovanna
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

roger's hair is awesome


04 Jul 2008 14:18:35
Gracchus
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:38 pm, RahimAsif <RahimA...@gmail.com > wrote:
> On Jul 4, 3:24 pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>
> > > "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> > >news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>
> > > >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> > > > 22?!
>
> > > Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
> > > Look at Agassi.
>
> > I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
> > age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
> > making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
> > will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
> > earring.
>
> You guys are not getting it - wkhedr is hinting that Nadal is taking
> drugs, he has lost faith in Fed's ability to win the final and has
> resorted to discrediting Nadal with this...

Shiver me timbers! And I thought he was serious. I think Nadal should
shave the head anyway.


04 Jul 2008 21:21:25
Yama
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

*skriptis <skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:
: "wkhedr" <wkhedr@my-deja.com > wrote in message
: news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
: >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
: > 22?!

: Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
: Look at Agassi.

Uh, not sure what you're going to with this comparison -
there were certainly rumours about Agassi's drug use...

I also know people who started losing hair before they
were 25. But I also note that it seems to be unusually
common amongst athletes. Keeping your hair long is
standard practice to hide that it's thinning (works if
your hairline won't recede. Plenty of examples of that
in WWE - look at HHH for example)

Roddick has also been losing his hair somewhat - it was
quite obvious when he cut his hair very short & didn't use
cap.


04 Jul 2008 21:31:42
Stapler
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

Giovanna wrote:
> roger's hair is awesome

Indeed it is. In that frat boy style. He'd fit in at any American college
campus. He'd no doubt be fantastic for parties.




04 Jul 2008 21:35:05
Stapler
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

Yama wrote:
> Roddick has also been losing his hair somewhat - it was
> quite obvious when he cut his hair very short & didn't use
> cap.

Well one thing for sure. No matter what happens, Rogelio will have his fine
locks intact for decades... God, I envy his hair as a bald man.




04 Jul 2008 16:02:20
drew
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Jul 4, 4:07 pm, wkhedr <wkh...@my-deja.com > wrote:
> I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> 22?!

He has fine hair and because he keeps it long, early thinning is
detectable. If he wore the hair shorter, you'd think it is quite
thick.

It is a combination of testosterone and genetics.

I'm willing to bet that he's got lots of natural testosterone and as
the hair is not coarse, early thinning looks more noticeable when
you've got a good sweat going.

I'm sure the OP is suggesting hair loss due to exogenous androgens.

You could just say what you're thinking. It's not as if we haven't
heard it before.



04 Jul 2008 23:33:14
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 22:29:31 +0200, "*skriptis"
<skriptis@post.t-com.hr > wrote:

>
>"Gracchus" <cernunnos1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>news:5b373956-1293-46f8-a383-0d86dc31369f@g16g2000pri.googlegroups.com...
>> On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>>> "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>>>
>>> >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
>>> > 22?!
>>>
>>> Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
>>> Look at Agassi.
>>
>> I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
>> age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
>> making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
>> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
>> earring.
>
>
>and a parrot?
>


and a patch over one eye ?


04 Jul 2008 23:33:43
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:38:54 -0700 (PDT), RahimAsif
<RahimAsif@gmail.com > wrote:

>On Jul 4, 3:24 pm, Gracchus <cernunn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 4, 4:17 pm, "*skriptis" <skrip...@post.t-com.hr> wrote:
>>
>> > "wkhedr" <wkh...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>>
>> >news:9fe8a297-5ef1-4eab-8bb5-150ab71dbe9d@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > >I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
>> > > 22?!
>>
>> > Won't say it's normal, but nothing unusal about it.
>> > Look at Agassi.
>>
>> I think I just said that. ;) I've even met guys who had it start at
>> age 19. Agassi did the wisest thing in just shearing it all off and
>> making the "bald look" part of his new image. Maybe next year, Nadal
>> will do the same, matching his pirate pants with a bald pate and
>> earring.
>
>You guys are not getting it - wkhedr is hinting that Nadal is taking
>drugs, he has lost faith in Fed's ability to win the final and has
>resorted to discrediting Nadal with this...


of course he is taking drugs.

you didn't know that ?


05 Jul 2008 20:44:53
Whisper
Re: Did any of you notice Nadal's hair is thinning too much?

wkhedr wrote:
> I saw it today during his TB. Wondering what is causing this at age
> 22?!


stress