27 Sep 2008 22:59:17
TJT
Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk


--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"


27 Sep 2008 23:41:15
TT
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

TJT wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>
>

Testing

--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"


27 Sep 2008 23:41:57
TT
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

TT wrote:
> TJT wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>
>>
>
> Testing
>

again

--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"


27 Sep 2008 14:07:19
Giovanna
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin


> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

Bourne is handsome~~


27 Sep 2008 15:01:20
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Sep 27, 2:59=A0pm, TJT <f...@spam.org > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
>
> --
> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
> just the same"

Palin gave a great speech in the convention, but since then it has
been a complete disaster.

Did you see her interview with Katie Couric?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DW2kjFn4s4sU&feature=3Drelated

I mean she seems like a nice person, but people can't be serious about
wanting to make her the VP.
She has no idea what she's talking about.



28 Sep 2008 01:24:21
TT
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

jason-catlin@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2:59 pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>
>> --
>> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>> just the same"
>
> Palin gave a great speech in the convention, but since then it has
> been a complete disaster.
>
> Did you see her interview with Katie Couric?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU&feature=related
>
> I mean she seems like a nice person, but people can't be serious about
> wanting to make her the VP.
> She has no idea what she's talking about.
>

I believe this was first interview I saw with her, thanks. Still didn't
answer the question whether she believes that dinosaurs lived 4000 years
ago. :)

Currently watching Obama-McCain debate on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=CityLineFilms

It's not even funny how much smarter Obama is...Well it's not funny in
the sense that Americans have tendency to pick the less intelligent
candidate...

--
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
just the same"


27 Sep 2008 22:28:16
Stapler
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

Katie Couric can go to hell. She can do another on air colonoscopy.




27 Sep 2008 19:02:46
mimus
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:01:20 -0700, jason-catlin wrote:

> On Sep 27, 2:59 pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>
> Palin gave a great speech in the convention, but since then it has
> been a complete disaster.
>
> Did you see her interview with Katie Couric?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU&feature=related
>
> I mean she seems like a nice person, but people can't be serious about
> wanting to make her the VP.
> She has no idea what she's talking about.

She makes Harriet Myers look good.

--

Take a deep breath, take a walk, cool off, plot a bit, and serve again.



27 Sep 2008 23:26:59
jdeluise
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin


On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <fck@spam.org > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>
>
> --
> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
> just the same"

Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. I wasn't expecting a great deal
from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......

What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as takes
on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major health
issues???


27 Sep 2008 17:18:30
thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com
Re: Democrat leaning press on Sarah Palin

On Sep 27, 3:59=A0pm, TJT <f...@spam.org > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
>
> --
> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
> just the same"

Gee alot of dems in this thread. Wake up you herd followers. The
liberal smear machine can make you hate anyone. If you think state and
federal governments need to keep growing, vote Obama.

cheers jerks



28 Sep 2008 03:56:41
Joubert
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

TJT wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>
>

He's so right!


28 Sep 2008 04:07:29
Richard Eich
Re: Democrat leaning press on Sarah Palin

thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com wrote...
> On Sep 27, 3:59=A0pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
>=20
> Gee alot of dems in this thread. Wake up you herd followers. The
> liberal smear machine can make you hate anyone.=20

That's why liberals such as George Will are saying Palin is out of=20
her league and shouldn't be on the ticket (as if one couldn't draw=20
that conclusion themself just by watching her interviews).

George Will, a liberal. Now that's funny.

> If you think state and
> federal governments need to keep growing, vote Obama.
>=20
> cheers jerks

Being called a jerk by a retard isn't much of an insult.

--=20
One nation, under surveillance.

"President Obama" -- say it every chance you can.

"Show me a criminal who is for regulation." - Mani Deli


28 Sep 2008 05:13:57
thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com
Re: Democrat leaning press on Sarah Palin

On Sep 28, 12:07=A0am, Richard Eich <richard.e...@domain.invalid > wrote:
> thunderbolt....@gmail.com wrote...
> > On Sep 27, 3:59=A0pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
>
> > Gee alot of dems in this thread. Wake up you herd followers. The
> > liberal smear machine can make you hate anyone.
>
> That's why liberals such as George Will are saying Palin is out of
> her league and shouldn't be on the ticket (as if one couldn't draw
> that conclusion themself just by watching her interviews).
>
> George Will, a liberal. =A0Now that's funny.

First of all I like George Will, and he never said Palin shouldn't be
on the ticket (links), but he leans liberal on many issues.

>
> > If you think state and
> > federal governments need to keep growing, vote Obama.
>
> > cheers jerks
>
> Being called a jerk by a retard isn't much of an insult.

I didn't mean to insult. Just charge up any remaining brain cells you
herd followers
might have left.

>
> --
> One nation, under surveillance.
How rediculous

>
> "President Obama" -- say it every chance you can.
Yea we'll have big billboards with pictures of him on every highway.
Maybe a few with him and Stalin enjoying life.

>
> "Show me a criminal who is for regulation." - Mani Deli
The regulators are the ones with surveillance everywhere jerk.(no
retard)

Top of the Day to you




28 Sep 2008 16:13:30
Richard Eich
Re: Democrat leaning press on Sarah Palin

thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com wrote...
> On Sep 28, 12:07=A0am, Richard Eich <richard.e...@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > thunderbolt....@gmail.com wrote...
> > > On Sep 27, 3:59=A0pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
> > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
> >
> > > Gee alot of dems in this thread. Wake up you herd followers. The
> > > liberal smear machine can make you hate anyone.
> >
> > That's why liberals such as George Will are saying Palin is out of
> > her league and shouldn't be on the ticket (as if one couldn't draw
> > that conclusion themself just by watching her interviews).
> >
> > George Will, a liberal. =A0Now that's funny.
>=20
> First of all I like George Will, and he never said Palin shouldn't be
> on the ticket (links),

I read it in print -- Washington Post op-ed. Will's openly=20
criticized the choice of Palin, and McCain's judgement in selecting=20
her. I suppose you'd argue that this means he thinks she SHOULD be on=20
the ticket?

Kathleen Parker, at that bastion of liberal thought the National=20
Review, has expressly stated Palin should step down.

> but he leans liberal on many issues.

No, he doesn't lean liberal on many subjects. He's just educated and=20
intelligent, and so appears -- to the retards -- to be "leaning=20
liberal" when he merely uses longer sentences to express his=20
thoughts. =20

Of course, Will is also capable of ceeding a point. Is that what you=20
mean by "leaning liberal" ?

> > > If you think state and
> > > federal governments need to keep growing, vote Obama.
> >
> > > cheers jerks
> >
> > Being called a jerk by a retard isn't much of an insult.
>=20
> I didn't mean to insult. Just charge up any remaining brain cells=20
> you herd followers might have left.

If the purpose in labeling people jerks is to charge up their brain=20
cells, then the evident next step for you is to make a big sign that=20
says "I am a jerk" and hang it around your neck.

But let's see what you've got going on: Did you think Harriet Miers=20
was a good selection for the Supreme Court?

> > One nation, under surveillance.
> How rediculous

See what I mean about needing a charged brain cell?

Well, no...you probably don't.

> > "President Obama" -- say it every chance you can.
> Yea we'll have big billboards with pictures of him on every highway.
> Maybe a few with him and Stalin enjoying life.

Is that what passes for a credible argument in your circles?

> > "Show me a criminal who is for regulation." - Mani Deli
> The regulators are the ones with surveillance everywhere jerk.

Could you rephrase that into some sort of cogent point you wish to=20
make?

--=20
One nation, under surveillance.

"President Obama" -- say it every chance you can.

"Show me a criminal who is for regulation." - Mani Deli


28 Sep 2008 23:22:17
Sakari Lund
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:26:59 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com >
wrote:

>
>On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <fck@spam.org> wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>
>>
>> --
>> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>> just the same"
>
>Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. I wasn't expecting a great deal
>from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......
>
>What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as takes
>on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major health
>issues???

I still haven't followed US election enough to know much about the
people, but I read they are now trying to keep Palin away from
interviews as much as possible.. I would have thought there was a huge
organization to find a good vice president candidate. What were they
thinking about?


28 Sep 2008 23:33:11
Dave Hazelwood
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:22:17 +0300, Sakari Lund
<sakari.lund@welho.com > wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:26:59 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>
>>On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <fck@spam.org> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>>> just the same"
>>
>>Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. I wasn't expecting a great deal
>>from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......
>>
>>What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as takes
>>on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major health
>>issues???
>
>I still haven't followed US election enough to know much about the
>people, but I read they are now trying to keep Palin away from
>interviews as much as possible.. I would have thought there was a huge
>organization to find a good vice president candidate. What were they
>thinking about?


They should have picked Geena Davis.

Actually a John Travolta/Geena Davis ticket would probably win !


28 Sep 2008 16:48:28
thunderbolt.bob@gmail.com
Re: Democrat leaning press on Sarah Palin

This last reply of yours tells me not to waste to much time on your
empty liberal cliches.

> But let's see what you've got going on: =A0Did you think Harriet Miers
> was a good selection for the Supreme Court?

The President nominates judges. He gets to chose qualified candidates
who share his
philosophy on judicial matters. The Senate ratifies his choice after
examining
qualifications.
The Democrats believe they can oppose a nominee because of his or her
philosophy
on issues they disagree. Never before in this once great republic.
T make it short. Justices Alito and Roberts are great achievements
for Bush. Both
believe in interpreting not changing the constitution as there role.
Harriet Miers
was a successful prank played on the witless Democratic gestapo.
You should read 'Men in Black' by Mark Levin (a NYT Bestseller) to
enlighten.

>
> > > One nation, under surveillance.
> > How rediculous
>
> See what I mean about needing a charged brain cell?
How could I possibly know what your rambling means!





28 Sep 2008 22:16:34
Georgiana Gates
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

Sakari Lund wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:26:59 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdeluise@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <fck@spam.org> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>>> just the same"
>> Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. I wasn't expecting a great deal
>>from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......
>> What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as takes
>> on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major health
>> issues???
>
> I still haven't followed US election enough to know much about the
> people, but I read they are now trying to keep Palin away from
> interviews as much as possible.. I would have thought there was a huge
> organization to find a good vice president candidate. What were they
> thinking about?
The New York Times printed a story that the McCain campaign had done
almost no "vetting", i.e., checking the candidate's background. The
McCain campaign indignantly denied it, saying that they knew all about
Palin's unmarried pregnant daughter, and a scandal involving Palin's
ex-brother-in-law. So apparently McCain wanted her and knew everything.


29 Sep 2008 10:03:29
Iceberg
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

"TT" <gold@hc.olympics > wrote in message
news:moyDk.72520$_03.20489@reader1.news.saunalahti.fi...
> jason-catlin@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Sep 27, 2:59 pm, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>>
>>> --
>>> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>>> just the same"
>>
>> Palin gave a great speech in the convention, but since then it has
>> been a complete disaster.
>>
>> Did you see her interview with Katie Couric?
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU&feature=related
>>
>> I mean she seems like a nice person, but people can't be serious about
>> wanting to make her the VP.
>> She has no idea what she's talking about.
>>
>
> I believe this was first interview I saw with her, thanks. Still didn't
> answer the question whether she believes that dinosaurs lived 4000 years
> ago. :)
>
> Currently watching Obama-McCain debate on youtube
> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=CityLineFilms
>
> It's not even funny how much smarter Obama is...Well it's not funny in the
> sense that Americans have tendency to pick the less intelligent
> candidate...

if Obama is so bright how come he threw that rose on the 911 monument, that
wasn't clever.




29 Sep 2008 05:16:21
TJT
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On 29 syys, 13:03, "Iceberg" <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay > wrote:
> "TT" <g...@hc.olympics> wrote in message
>
> > It's not even funny how much smarter Obama is...Well it's not funny in the
> > sense that Americans have tendency to pick the less intelligent
> > candidate...
>
> if Obama is so bright how come he threw that rose on the 911 monument, that
> wasn't clever.

Never heard about this before. After very quick googling:
http://www.grandinite.com/2008/09/12/body-language-obamas-911-rose/

Get real. :)

Having now watched some Obama interviews at youtube and complete
debate against McCain my guesstimate about Obama's IQ would be minimum
160, probably around 170 or more...
One of the smartest politicians I've ever seen. Then again his natural
gift of speech could be a confusing factor.


29 Sep 2008 15:24:38
Sakari Lund
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:16:21 -0700 (PDT), TJT <thetjt@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>On 29 syys, 13:03, "Iceberg" <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay> wrote:
>> "TT" <g...@hc.olympics> wrote in message
>>
>> > It's not even funny how much smarter Obama is...Well it's not funny in the
>> > sense that Americans have tendency to pick the less intelligent
>> > candidate...
>>
>> if Obama is so bright how come he threw that rose on the 911 monument, that
>> wasn't clever.
>
>Never heard about this before. After very quick googling:
>http://www.grandinite.com/2008/09/12/body-language-obamas-911-rose/
>
>Get real. :)
>
>Having now watched some Obama interviews at youtube and complete
>debate against McCain my guesstimate about Obama's IQ would be minimum
>160, probably around 170 or more...
>One of the smartest politicians I've ever seen. Then again his natural
>gift of speech could be a confusing factor.

But I bet he shanks his forehand all the time.




29 Sep 2008 05:32:18
TJT
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On 28 syys, 23:22, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:26:59 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC6urw_PWHYk
>
> >> --
> >> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposto=
rs
> >> just the same"
>
> >Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. =A0I wasn't expecting a great=
deal
> >from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......
>
> >What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as tak=
es
> >on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major healt=
h
> >issues???
>
> I still haven't followed US election enough to know much about the
> people, but I read they are now trying to keep Palin away from
> interviews as much as possible.. I would have thought there was a huge
> organization to find a good vice president candidate. What were they
> thinking about?

They're thinking about image only, how one appears to the
public...It's all game. Expertise and intelligence seems rather
underrated amongst reps. My bet is they chose Palin to get rightwing
happy and at the same time her being a youngish woman she would
portray change from Bush policies and bring freshness which is missing
with their main candidate.
Too back their plan may have backfired...Now they have one senile and
one hockey mom...God save us(a) from that. ;)


29 Sep 2008 15:35:55
Sakari Lund
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT), TJT <thetjt@yahoo.com >
wrote:

>On 28 syys, 23:22, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:26:59 GMT, "jdeluise" <jdelu...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On 27-Sep-2008, TJT <f...@spam.org> wrote:
>>
>> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk
>>
>> >> --
>> >> "If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two impostors
>> >> just the same"
>>
>> >Palin has really embarrassed herself, IMO. I wasn't expecting a great deal
>> >from her on the national stage, but if she can't shape up......
>>
>> >What kind of person throws her own daughter under the bus as well as takes
>> >on a position like this with five kids and one that has such major health
>> >issues???
>>
>> I still haven't followed US election enough to know much about the
>> people, but I read they are now trying to keep Palin away from
>> interviews as much as possible.. I would have thought there was a huge
>> organization to find a good vice president candidate. What were they
>> thinking about?
>
>They're thinking about image only, how one appears to the
>public...It's all game.

And they failed.


29 Sep 2008 05:48:39
arnab.z@gmail
Re: Matt Damon on Sarah Palin

On Sep 29, 6:24=A0pm, Sakari Lund <sakari.l...@welho.com > wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:16:21 -0700 (PDT), TJT <the...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> >On 29 syys, 13:03, "Iceberg" <big_bad_iceb...@moc.oohay> wrote:
> >> "TT" <g...@hc.olympics> wrote in message
>
> >> > It's not even funny how much smarter Obama is...Well it's not funny =
in the
> >> > sense that Americans have tendency to pick the less intelligent
> >> > candidate...
>
> >> if Obama is so bright how come he threw that rose on the 911 monument,=
that
> >> wasn't clever.
>
> >Never heard about this before. After very quick googling:
> >http://www.grandinite.com/2008/09/12/body-language-obamas-911-rose/
>
> >Get real. :)
>
> >Having now watched some Obama interviews at youtube and complete
> >debate against McCain my guesstimate about Obama's IQ would be minimum
> >160, probably around 170 or more...
> >One of the smartest politicians I've ever seen. Then again his natural
> >gift of speech could be a confusing factor.
>
> But I bet he shanks his forehand all the time.

Are you trying to say McCain is all Spartaaaaaa?