29 Feb 2008 19:05:11
Quilljar
Ping Sandy Morton

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C87B06.02447440

The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday in the Sporades =
Sandy.
Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out there?

--=20
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C87B06.02447440

<HTML ><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1" >
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16608" name=3DGENERATOR >
<STYLE ></STYLE>
</HEAD >
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff >
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday =
in the=20
Sporades Sandy.</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out =

there?</FONT ></DIV><FONT size=3D4>
<DIV ><BR>-- <BR>Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)</DIV>
<DIV > </DIV>
<DIV ></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01C87B06.02447440--

29 Feb 2008 20:46:32
Andy Champ
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Quilljar wrote:
> The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday in the Sporades Sandy.
> Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out there?
>
> --
> Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

Didn't you see Taggart the other night? Something about mass murder on
an island near Glasgow...

Andy

29 Feb 2008 23:39:34
Quilljar
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Andy,
Have you thought about a navigation course dear boy?

--
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

01 Mar 2008 09:45:29
Dennis Pogson
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

"Quilljar" <Not@home.today > wrote in message
> Andy,
> Have you thought about a navigation course dear boy?
>
> --
> Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

It would take a mass murder to wake up the inhabitants of Millport at this
time of year. They are hibernating creatures you know!

Dennis.

01 Mar 2008 13:08:01
Sandy Morton
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

In article <dvednYq8yoH0ylXanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com >, Quilljar
<Not@home.today > wrote:
> The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday in the Sporades
> Sandy. Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out there?

Thanks for the offer but we talk on Skype most nights. Christine
knows you are coming. If your courier to the base is Marianthi give
her a hug from Uncle Sandy - honorary uncle!

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

01 Mar 2008 13:08:53
Sandy Morton
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

In article <GvmdnWB_3fe18lXanZ2dnUVZ8hednZ2d@pipex.net >,
Andy Champ <no.way@nospam.com > wrote:
> Didn't you see Taggart the other night? Something about mass murder on
> an island near Glasgow...

Didn't murder enough!

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

01 Mar 2008 13:10:01
Sandy Morton
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

In article <ZA9yj.15691$ab5.8014@newsfe1-win.ntli.net >, Dennis Pogson
<dennis_nospampogson@ntlworld.com > wrote:
> It would take a mass murder to wake up the inhabitants of Millport
> at this time of year. They are hibernating creatures you know!

We are getting to the final hurdle in the whisky olympics just now
and will reappear when the pubs shut.

--
A T (Sandy) Morton
on the Bicycle Island

01 Mar 2008 13:31:35
Quilljar
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Well, only too pleased to give a young lady a hug, any excuse thanks!

--
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

01 Mar 2008 14:39:44
TonyB
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C87BAA.178FB590

The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday in the Sporades =
Sandy.
Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out there?

Who are you going with this year Quilly? ( The company I mean, not =
your relatives! )

More research for the next book I hope!

TonyB
------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C87BAA.178FB590

<HTML ><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1" >
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16609" name=3DGENERATOR >
<STYLE ></STYLE>
</HEAD >
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff >
<DIV ><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" >
<DIV >"Quilljar" <<A =
href=3D"mailto:Not@home.today" >Not@home.today</A>>=20
wrote in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:dvednYq8yoH0ylXanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com" >news:dvednYq8yoH0yl=
XanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com</A >...</DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla =
holiday in the=20
Sporades Sandy.</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>Are there any messages for your nephew and niece =
out=20
there?</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>Who are you going with this year Quilly? ( The =
company I=20
mean, not your relatives! )</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>More research for the next book I =
hope!</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>TonyB</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C6_01C87BAA.178FB590--

01 Mar 2008 15:20:48
Andy Champ
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Quilljar wrote:
> Andy,
> Have you thought about a navigation course dear boy?

I wasn't aware that I had any problems with my navigation. Which island
nearer to Glasgow do you think they could have meant?

Andy

01 Mar 2008 17:14:30
Ronald Raygun
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Andy Champ wrote:

> Quilljar wrote:
>> Andy,
>> Have you thought about a navigation course dear boy?
>>
> I wasn't aware that I had any problems with my navigation. Which island
> nearer to Glasgow do you think they could have meant?

I think he meant that Glasgow isn't near the Sporades.

01 Mar 2008 17:23:35
Quilljar
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87BC0.FAD17F30

I am going back with my old favourite Sunsail. Always used to bareboat, =
but this year hoping for more sociability with a flotilla! And yes, book =
research will be part of it!

--=20
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

"TonyB" <hatt.j.bennett@tesco.net > wrote in message =

"Quilljar" <Not@home.today > wrote in message =
The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla holiday in the Sporades =
Sandy.
Are there any messages for your nephew and niece out there?

Who are you going with this year Quilly? ( The company I mean, not =
your relatives! )

More research for the next book I hope!

TonyB
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87BC0.FAD17F30

<HTML ><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1" >
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16608" name=3DGENERATOR >
<STYLE ></STYLE>
</HEAD >
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff >
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>I am going back with my old favourite Sunsail. =
Always used to=20
bareboat, but this year hoping for more sociability with a flotilla! And =
yes,=20
book research will be part of it!</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><BR>-- <BR>Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)</DIV>
<DIV > </DIV>
<DIV > </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" >
<DIV >"TonyB" <<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:hatt.j.bennett@tesco.net" >hatt.j.bennett@tesco.net</A>>=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:DvmdnfIaN_xR91TanZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com" >news:DvmdnfIaN_xR91=
TanZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com</A >...</DIV>
wrote in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:dvednYq8yoH0ylXanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com" >news:dvednYq8yoH0yl=
XanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com</A >...</DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>The time is getting clcoser to our flotilla =
holiday in the=20
Sporades Sandy.</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>Are there any messages for your nephew and niece =
out=20
there?</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>Who are you going with this year Quilly? ( The =
company I=20
mean, not your relatives! )</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4>More research for the next book I =
hope!</FONT ></DIV>
<DIV ><FONT size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV ><FONT =
size=3D4 >TonyB</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C87BC0.FAD17F30--

01 Mar 2008 21:49:09

I am going back with my old favourite Sunsail. Always used to bareboat, but
this year hoping for more sociability with a flotilla! And yes, book
research will be part of it!

I'll be very interested to hear of your experiences with them - have you
been with them before?
I've been with only one company, three times, Sailing Holidays. They've been
so good I've seen no reason to
try another but I'm always interested to compare!
TonyB

01 Mar 2008 23:51:06
Andy Champ
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

Ronald Raygun wrote:
> I think he meant that Glasgow isn't near the Sporades.

Ah. No, I meant it's near Sandy.

Andy.

02 Mar 2008 11:18:31
Quilljar
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

As I said Tony, Sunsail are my old favourites. I have been many times with
them and cannot fault their professionalism and efficiency both flotilla and
bareboat.

--
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

02 Mar 2008 11:22:59
Graham Frankland
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

"Sandy Morton" <sandy@millport.net > wrote in message
> In article <dvednYq8yoH0ylXanZ2dnUVZ8uednZ2d@bt.com>, Quilljar
> <Not@home.today> wrote:
>
>If your courier to the base is Marianthi give
> her a hug from Uncle Sandy - honorary uncle!
>
> --
Do we believe you? Older guy, attractive young girl, "she's my
niece"?

02 Mar 2008 13:43:35
Quilljar
Re: Ping Sandy Morton

All us older guys all believe you, or how do we get hugs otherwise?

--
Yrs Quilly (Winchester UK)

03 Mar 2008 19:17:12

> As I said Tony, Sunsail are my old favourites. I have been many times with
> them and cannot fault their professionalism and efficiency both flotilla
> and bareboat.

Excellent, I'll add them to my possible list of future employers!

I have sailed with them myself in the Solent twice and indeed found no cause
for complaint
- it was a large corporate do though.
TonyB