16 Mar 2008 19:02:23
Wilbur Hubbard
Sexy sailing woman

I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:

http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/

She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
only.

Wilbur Hubbard
Swan 68

16 Mar 2008 17:04:11
cavelamb himself
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
> I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
> the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>
> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>
> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
> only.
>

> Wilbur Hubbard
> Swan 68

What the hell is it with you, mister?

Why are you dragging you porn sites fantasies in here -
and on a Sunday too. Guess that means nothing to you.

I used to feel sorry for you - that your life was so empty that
you had to come troll the usenet for entertainment.

But you are the quintessential looser - and can't feel good about
anything without bringing every body else down to your level.

WAY down to your level.

Burn, Wilber, burn.

16 Mar 2008 20:18:28
Wilbur Hubbard
Re: Sexy sailing woman

"cavelamb himself" <cavelamb@Xearthlink.net > wrote in message
> Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
>> I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle
>> to the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>>
>> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>>
>> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
>> only.
>>

>> Wilbur Hubbard
>> Swan 68
>>

> What the hell is it with you, mister?

Nothing that I know of but I have to wonder just what is your problem.

> Why are you dragging you porn sites fantasies in here -
> and on a Sunday too. Guess that means nothing to you.

What some call porn others call art. Those photos of that beautiful woman
posing on the sailboat qualify as art. God created beautiful women. I'm sure
God would not be displeased with tasteful pictures of what He created. May I
suggest that you have little concept of what constitutes porn. You sound
stressed. I suggest you chill.

> I used to feel sorry for you - that your life was so empty that
> you had to come troll the usenet for entertainment.
>
> But you are the quintessential looser - and can't feel good about
> anything without bringing every body else down to your level.

Are you implying I forced you to click on the link? Did I not warn you of
the adult content? You choose to do a thing and then you refuse to take
responsibility for doing it. And then you call ME a loser! Grow up or quit
being a hypocrit liberal or maybe both.

Wilbur Hubbard

16 Mar 2008 23:22:49
Jill M
Re: Sexy sailing woman

"Wilbur Hubbard" <wilburhubbard@thefarm.invalid > wrote in message
>I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
>the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>
> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>
> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
> only.

HEY! That's my twin sister.

17 Mar 2008 10:01:09
Tony Cook
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
> I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
> the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>
> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>
> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
> only.
>

> Wilbur Hubbard
> Swan 68
>

> One does not like to accuse anyone, still less a fellow sailor, of telling porkies but Wilbur you sir are surely something of a liar!
>
> As it happens one of my other interests is porn, and I believe that the lady in question is or has until recently been based somewhat east of your location.
>
> Tony Cook
>
> Muddy Bradwell 18

17 Mar 2008 10:16:30
Dennis Pogson
Re: Sexy sailing woman

>> What the hell is it with you, mister?
>
> Nothing that I know of but I have to wonder just what is your problem.
>
>> Why are you dragging you porn sites fantasies in here -
>> and on a Sunday too. Guess that means nothing to you.
>
> What some call porn others call art. Those photos of that beautiful
> woman posing on the sailboat qualify as art.

I t may be art, but does she fart?

17 Mar 2008 12:48:36
Duncan Heenan
Re: Sexy sailing woman

"Wilbur Hubbard" <wilburhubbard@thefarm.invalid > wrote in message
>I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
>the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>
> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>
> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
> only.
>

> Wilbur Hubbard
> Swan 68

Thank you, Wilma, for supplying the proof that you are literally (and not
just figuratively) a tosser.
I hope you and your right hand are happy with your fantasies.
--
Duncan Heenan
(Speaking personally)

17 Mar 2008 14:10:25
666
Re: Sexy sailing woman

I always thought in England and its colonies left was the choice.....
JaC

-----

> I hope you and your right hand are happy with your fantasies.

17 Mar 2008 23:26:54
Steve Firth
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Tony Cook <theidiamin@ntlworld.com > wrote:

> One does not like to accuse anyone, still less a fellow sailor, of telling
>porkies but Wilbur you sir are surely something of a liar!

Shock! Horror!! Wilma Pubebeard is a liar and a fantasist.

Let's face it, like Wilma his girlfriend is full of hot air.

http://tinyurl.com/mczzh

18 Mar 2008 08:59:25
Bruce in Bangkok
Re: Sexy sailing woman

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:48:36 -0000, "Duncan Heenan"
<duncanheenan@tiscali.co.uk > wrote:

>"Wilbur Hubbard" <wilburhubbard@thefarm.invalid> wrote in message
>>I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle to
>>the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>>
>> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>>
>> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
>> only.
>>

>> Wilbur Hubbard
>> Swan 68
>
>Thank you, Wilma, for supplying the proof that you are literally (and not
>just figuratively) a tosser.
>I hope you and your right hand are happy with your fantasies.

I'm sure that Willie would say that a REAL SAILER would use both
hands.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

18 Mar 2008 06:38:33
Roger Long
Re: Sexy sailing woman

"Bruce in Bangkok" <b*paige*125@g*mail.com > wrote

Come on Bruce, we really got to start ignoring this clown.

Let me just say though that the Swan 68 in the signature file has got to be
one of the boats in this newsgroup in which the sheets cover the entire
vessel.

--
Roger Long

18 Mar 2008 19:09:12
Bruce in Bangkok
Re: Sexy sailing woman

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:38:33 -0400, "Roger Long"
<strider@maine.rr.com > wrote:

>"Bruce in Bangkok" <b*paige*125@g*mail.com> wrote
>
>Come on Bruce, we really got to start ignoring this clown.
>
>Let me just say though that the Swan 68 in the signature file has got to be
>one of the boats in this newsgroup in which the sheets cover the entire
>vessel.

I have him in a kill file so I never again will see one of his posts.
I do see the posts that quote one of his rants though.
"His" Swan 68 is named Pyewacket, just like the old Disney boat -
amazing.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
(correct email address for reply)

18 Mar 2008 12:30:16
Roger Long
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Hey Bruce, did that one "go over the backstop" as they say about some jokes
in this part of the world?

I thought I was very clever this morning?

--
Roger Long

19 Mar 2008 01:02:24
Jere Lull
Re: Sexy sailing woman

On 2008-03-18 06:38:33 -0400, "Roger Long" <strider@maine.rr.com > said:

> Let me just say though that the Swan 68 in the signature file has got to be
> one of the boats in this newsgroup in which the sheets cover the entire
> vessel.

At best, it's 68 millimeters -- <3".

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD

23 Mar 2008 00:05:03
Elisabeth LESCURAT
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Funny discussion !
Thanks Wilbur for your humour and anticonformism.

The lady(s) is(are) beautiful.

If you keep going that way you might revigorate (!?!) that forum.
Which is loosing.
I am every day looking at the french forum "fr.rec.bateaux "and at the
british forum "uk.rec.sailing " .
Few months ago the british forum was much more active than the french (about
800 entries).
Now it is the reverse.
So what ?
Sailors in the UK have no more interest in exchanging informations ?
Or are they so busy with their girls that they have no time left ?

Tanit

"Wilbur Hubbard" <wilburhubbard@thefarm.invalid > a écrit dans le message de
news: 47ddb8d5$0$47153$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.octanews.com...

> "cavelamb himself" <cavelamb@Xearthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
>>> I can guarantee there is no woman in these groups that can hold a candle
>>> to the babe posing on the sailboat at the following site:
>>>
>>> http://sexykittenporn.com/natalia-sokolova/
>>>
>>> She crews for me from time to time. Caution: partial nudity. For adults
>>> only.
>>>

>>> Wilbur Hubbard
>>> Swan 68
>>>

>> What the hell is it with you, mister?
>
> Nothing that I know of but I have to wonder just what is your problem.
>
>> Why are you dragging you porn sites fantasies in here -
>> and on a Sunday too. Guess that means nothing to you.
>
> What some call porn others call art. Those photos of that beautiful woman
> posing on the sailboat qualify as art. God created beautiful women. I'm
> sure God would not be displeased with tasteful pictures of what He
> created. May I suggest that you have little concept of what constitutes
> porn. You sound stressed. I suggest you chill.
>
>> I used to feel sorry for you - that your life was so empty that
>> you had to come troll the usenet for entertainment.
>>
>> But you are the quintessential looser - and can't feel good about
>> anything without bringing every body else down to your level.
>
> Are you implying I forced you to click on the link? Did I not warn you of
> the adult content? You choose to do a thing and then you refuse to take
> responsibility for doing it. And then you call ME a loser! Grow up or
> quit being a hypocrit liberal or maybe both.
>

> Wilbur Hubbard

22 Mar 2008 23:47:14
Steve Firth
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Elisabeth LESCURAT <elisabeth.lescurat@orange.fr > wrote:

> The lady(s) is(are) beautiful.
Puellae pulchrae sum.

The arrows which they send forth are deadly.
Sagitta, quit emitto, lethalis sum.

I wish you were wise.
Utinam tu sapio.

A fleet of seventy ships was given to Militiades.
Classis septuaginta navis Militades dedo.

23 Mar 2008 14:54:42
Brian Whatcott
Re: Sexy sailing woman

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:47:14 +0000, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth)
wrote:

>Elisabeth LESCURAT <elisabeth.lescurat@orange.fr> wrote:
>
>> The lady(s) is(are) beautiful.
>Puellae pulchrae sum.
>
>The arrows which they send forth are deadly.
>Sagitta, quit emitto, lethalis sum.
>
>I wish you were wise.
>Utinam tu sapio.
>
>A fleet of seventy ships was given to Militiades.
>Classis septuaginta navis Militades dedo.

Your cases and declensions may not be the best, but still a worthy
effort.!

Brian Whatcott Altus OK

24 Mar 2008 10:36:05
Ronald Raygun
Re: Sexy sailing woman

Brian Whatcott wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:47:14 +0000, %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth)
> wrote:
>
>>Elisabeth LESCURAT <elisabeth.lescurat@orange.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> The lady(s) is(are) beautiful.
>>Puellae pulchrae sum.
>>
>>The arrows which they send forth are deadly.
>>Sagitta, quit emitto, lethalis sum.
>>
>>I wish you were wise.
>>Utinam tu sapio.
>>
>>A fleet of seventy ships was given to Militiades.
>>Classis septuaginta navis Militades dedo.
>
> Your cases and declensions may not be the best, but still a worthy
> effort.!

The fun part is to muse over what Mr Firth is describing *himself* as,
given that "sum" means "am", not "is/are".