Behrooz Farhangirad
Why Increase Your Vertical Leap By 6-12 Inches, When You Can Double It?!

From: Luke Lowrey

Los Angeles, USA

Date: Tuesday December 12, 2006

Subject: 6 in 60, Or Yours Free - PLUS $100 Cash!

Do you realize what has just happened? I've just

made it literally impossible for you to fail. Today, right now, either way - you win. In just 60 days from now, you will have in your possession either 6 inches of vertical leap

http://behrooz145.theverti1.hop.clickbank.net?tid=B38GSJWW

If You Don't Pack-On A Very Minimum

6 Inches Of Vertical Leap In Just 60 Short Days

(So You Immediately Know You're 'On-Track'

To DOUBLING Your Leap)... Then, I'll Allow

You To Carry On Using My #1 System

Until You DOUBLE It... Free-Of-Charge!

Which do you choose?

In fact, it's so incredible that I further challenge you to go find another athletic enhancement program, system or trainer out there who is so confident their system will work for you, that they are willing to give you the whole thing free... and an extra $100 bucks, too!!

Wait... let me save you the hassle.

You can look all your life, you won't find one.

That's simply because you won't find another vertical leap and performance enhancement system so comprehensive... so complete (... and oh-so devastatingly effective) anywhere else on this entire green earth.

Enter your first name and primary email address in the fields below and we’ll immediately rush you my limited-time-only special 20-part eReport –- valued at well over $US49 -- titled:

http://behrooz145.theverti1.hop.clickbank.net?tid=B38GSJWW

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061209202557U9m2CrT8

http://www.newsfeeds.comThe #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups