26 Nov 2006 17:32:15
Your name
$11,000 Pick 4

I got the $11,000 pick 4 at HOL yesterday using the charts at RaceCom.com.
I've heard about these guys for years at the tracks, but thought it was all
nonsense. They just came out with these new graphs, though. For $10 I got
all the tracks and races for yesterday. I figured I'd take a chance for
$10.

I never got so many winners in my life. I got the $88 horse and $23 at
HOL, too.

I don't know it was a fluke, but I already got winners today so I'll keep
going back until ...

26 Nov 2006 18:38:44
G-Man
Re: $11,000 Pick 4

"Your name" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I got the $11,000 pick 4 at HOL yesterday using the charts at BlahBlah.com.
> I've heard about these guys for years at the tracks, but thought it was
> all
> nonsense. They just came out with these new graphs, though. For $10 I
> got
> all the tracks and races for yesterday. I figured I'd take a chance for
> $10.
>
> I never got so many winners in my life. I got the $88 horse and $23 at
> HOL, too.
>
> I don't know it was a fluke, but I already got winners today so I'll keep
> going back until ...

Next you will be saying you have nowt to do with them.

Cheers,
G-Man

26 Nov 2006 14:05:36
Dog
Re: $11,000 Pick 4

G-Man wrote:
.
>> I got the $11,000 pick 4 at HOL yesterday using the charts at
>> BlahBlah.com.
>> I've heard about these guys for years at the tracks, but thought it
>> was all
>> nonsense. They just came out with these new graphs, though. For $10
>> I got
>> all the tracks and races for yesterday. I figured I'd take a chance for
>> $10.
>>
>> I never got so many winners in my life. I got the $88 horse and $23 at
>> HOL, too.
>>
>> I don't know it was a fluke, but I already got winners today so I'll keep
>> going back until ...

It's ellis_jay spamming the group again

26 Nov 2006 11:07:00
wolfagain
Re: $11,000 Pick 4

G-Man wrote:
> "Your name" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >I got the $11,000 pick 4 at HOL yesterday using the charts at BlahBlah.com.
> > I've heard about these guys for years at the tracks, but thought it was
> > all
> > nonsense. They just came out with these new graphs, though. For $10 I
> > got
> > all the tracks and races for yesterday. I figured I'd take a chance for
> > $10.
> >
> > I never got so many winners in my life. I got the $88 horse and $23 at
> > HOL, too.
> >
> > I don't know it was a fluke, but I already got winners today so I'll keep
> > going back until ...
>
> Next you will be saying you have nowt to do with them.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man
We REAL players would never resort to such diabolical 'trickery' and
schemes! Wouldn't be fair to the other players! P.S. How long did you
have to wait for those long shots to hit before you "claimed" you had
them?!!! Sad.