20 Feb 2007 11:49:40
wolfagain
2 Really Good Plays for Tuesday!

FG 9th AWESOME HERO ml 4-1 By Awesome Again out of a Cozzene mare.
Horse stumbled badly out of gate in last but got up in time for 6f
dirt win. Going 7 1/2 on turf today. Makes it 3 for 4 today! SUN
10th MR. ZACH MAN ml 8-1 20K claimer has run better. Making 2nd start
off the layoff. Get's the call today.

20 Feb 2007 17:10:24
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
Re: 2 Really Good Plays for Tuesday!

> FG 9th AWESOME HERO ml 4-1 By Awesome Again out of a Cozzene mare.
> Horse stumbled badly out of gate in last but got up in time for 6f
> dirt win. Going 7 1/2 on turf today. Makes it 3 for 4 today! SUN
> 10th MR. ZACH MAN ml 8-1 20K claimer has run better. Making 2nd start
> off the layoff. Get's the call today.

BOTH of these horses WILL NOT WIN today.

I personally GUARANTEE it.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
Price And Probability

Learn to make an accurate odds line for horses with just a DRF!

The Hoops And Horses Blog:
http://raygordon.blogs.com/

20 Feb 2007 23:15:48
Docwaddie

wolfagain wrote:
> FG 9th AWESOME HERO ml 4-1 By Awesome Again out of a Cozzene mare.
> Horse stumbled badly out of gate in last but got up in time for 6f
> dirt win. Going 7 1/2 on turf today. Makes it 3 for 4 today! SUN
> 10th MR. ZACH MAN ml 8-1 20K claimer has run better. Making 2nd start
> off the layoff. Get's the call today.

Wolf has trouble picking his nose.

21 Feb 2007 04:22:24
Danzig
Re: 2 Really Good Plays for Tuesday NEITHER GOT TO THE GATE!

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
>> FG 9th AWESOME HERO ml 4-1 By Awesome Again out of a Cozzene mare.
>> Horse stumbled badly out of gate in last but got up in time for 6f
>> dirt win. Going 7 1/2 on turf today. Makes it 3 for 4 today! SUN
>> 10th MR. ZACH MAN ml 8-1 20K claimer has run better. Making 2nd start
>> off the layoff. Get's the call today.
>
> BOTH of these horses WILL NOT WIN today.
>
> I personally GUARANTEE it.

easy to say when the card was cancelled.

21 Feb 2007 04:50:04
wolfagain

On Feb 20, 11:22 pm, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:>> FG 9th AWESOME HERO ml 4-1 By Awesome Again out of a Cozzene mare.
> >> Horse stumbled badly out of gate in last but got up in time for 6f
> >> dirt win. Going 7 1/2 on turf today. Makes it 3 for 4 today! SUN
> >> 10th MR. ZACH MAN ml 8-1 20K claimer has run better. Making 2nd start
> >> off the layoff. Get's the call today.
>
> > BOTH of these horses WILL NOT WIN today.
>
> > I personally GUARANTEE it.
>
> easy to say when the card was cancelled.

I believe the spammer's KEY word was "BOTH" just in case Mr. Zach Man
won(he didn't) and of course the FG program was cancelled as reported
above by non-spammer Danzig! Spammer is probably a frustrated lawyer
want-to-be!

21 Feb 2007 16:55:00
Docwaddie

wolfagain wrote:

> I believe the spammer's KEY word was "BOTH" just in case Mr. Zach Man
> won(he didn't) and of course the FG program was cancelled as reported
> above by non-spammer Danzig! Spammer is probably a frustrated lawyer
> want-to-be!

Good he ain't you, a fukkin child molester.