23 Nov 2006 07:56:26
wolfagain
3 Good Ones at CD Today

11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA



23 Nov 2006 08:02:39
wolfagain
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today


wolfagain wrote:
> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
Check board action of #4 Forefathers CRC 8th Wins on breeding alone!



23 Nov 2006 19:02:03
Gen Buck Turgidson
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

On 23 Nov 2006 08:02:39 -0800, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

>
>wolfagain wrote:
>> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
> Check board action of #4 Forefathers CRC 8th Wins on breeding alone!

Well, Forefathers won and paid $8.60 after breaking poorly and racing
three wide..

The 3 CD horses were off the board.

A $2 win bet on all your picks would have resulted
in 0.60 profit on $8.00 invested. A 7.5% ROI is better than a kick in
the shins.


23 Nov 2006 20:25:12
Dog
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

wolfagain wrote:
> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
>
You suck.


23 Nov 2006 20:29:57
wolfagain
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

Dog wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
>> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
>>
> You suck.
With teen aged boys as well as handicapping.


23 Nov 2006 20:50:21
Dog
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

wolfagain wrote:
> Dog wrote:
>> wolfagain wrote:
>>> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
>>>
>> You suck.
> With teen aged boys as well as handicapping.
Admitting it is the first step to recovery you fucking pervert.


23 Nov 2006 20:53:02
Gen Buck Turgidson
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:25:12 -0500, Dog
<[email protected] > wrote:

>wolfagain wrote:
>> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
>>
>You suck.

Dog,

Are you interested in the ponies? If so, why don't you post some live
ones?


24 Nov 2006 03:59:09
wolfagain
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today


Gen Buck Turgidson wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:25:12 -0500, Dog
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >wolfagain wrote:
> >> 11th #8 SANGRITA 12th #6 FLANDERS FIELD / #10 MIXTECA
> >>
> >You suck.
>
> Dog,
>
> Are you interested in the ponies? If so, why don't you post some live
> ones?
Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His efforts
are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those CD picks.
What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita finish well up
the track. Basically a break even day, not what I expected.



24 Nov 2006 11:15:58
wolfagain
Re: 3 Good Ones at CD Today

wolfagain wrote:

> Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
> disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
> suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His efforts
> are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those CD picks.
> What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita finish well up
> the track. Basically a break even day, not what I expected.
>
I forgot, he's good busting child molesters like myself.


24 Nov 2006 20:43:06
Dog
Wolfagain resides in Michigan

wolfagain wrote:

> Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
> disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
> suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His efforts
> are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those CD picks.
> What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita finish well up
> the track. Basically a break even day, not what I expected.

This child molester resides in Michigan. His prior handles here were
sydnyman, AKA Bajaman, Tom W. Ferguson and now wolfagain. His time here
is running out.



25 Nov 2006 03:01:33
Native Duncer
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


"Dog" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]erver.aioe.org...
> wolfagain wrote:
>
>> Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
>> disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
>> suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His efforts
>> are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those CD picks.
>> What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita finish well up
>> the track. Basically a break even day, not what I expected.
>
> This child molester resides in Michigan. His prior handles here were
> sydnyman, AKA Bajaman, Tom W. Ferguson and now wolfagain. His time here is
> running out.

If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you are, and
that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a dumb rock.




24 Nov 2006 22:26:13
wolfagain
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

Native Duncer wrote:
> "Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> wolfagain wrote:
>>
>>> Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
>>> disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
>>> suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His efforts
>>> are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those CD picks.
>>> What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita finish well up
>>> the track. Basically a break even day, not what I expected.
>> This child molester resides in Michigan. His prior handles here were
>> sydnyman, AKA Bajaman, Tom W. Ferguson and now wolfagain. His time here is
>> running out.
>
> If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you are, and
> that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a dumb rock.
>
>
Hey dipshit asshole, I said Tom W. Ferguson. But what the fuck do you
expect from someone that comes to the defense of a child molester. Dumb
fuck? Look in the mirror.


24 Nov 2006 23:12:38
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

Fundoc wrote:



>
> If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you are, and

> that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a dumb rock.

X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:01:33 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.231.186.31
X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1164423693 72.231.186.31 (Fri, 24 Nov 2006
22:01:33 EST)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:01:33 EST
Organization: Road Runner


Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1409
Message-ID: <[email protected] >
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:51:43 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.224.38.82
X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1124913103 72.224.38.82 (Wed, 24 Aug 2005
15:51:43 EDT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:51:43 EDT
Organization: Road Runner


25 Nov 2006 07:14:19
g Wayne
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 04:12:38 UTC, Dog <[email protected] >
wrote:

> Fundoc wrote:
>
>
>
> >
> > If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you are, and
>
> > that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a dumb rock.
>
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
> X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:01:33 GMT
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.231.186.31
> X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
> X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1164423693 72.231.186.31 (Fri, 24 Nov 2006
> 22:01:33 EST)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:01:33 EST
> Organization: Road Runner
>
>
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1409
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:51:43 GMT
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.224.38.82
> X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
> X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1124913103 72.224.38.82 (Wed, 24 Aug 2005
> 15:51:43 EDT)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:51:43 EDT
> Organization: Road Runner

Gee dog shit, where do I live???
--

-- g Wayne --




25 Nov 2006 06:50:22
ellis_jay
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

wolfagain wrote:
> Native Duncer wrote:
>> "Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> wolfagain wrote:
>>>
>>>> Gen Buck, the pest's only "talent" is hacking usernames and
>>>> disrupting unmonitored NGs and who knows? how many other sites! I
>>>> suspect he will go after you next. Don't let it bother you. His
>>>> efforts are similar to a flea farting in a hurricane! As for those
>>>> CD picks. What happened? I was dead on my late DDs after Sangrita
>>>> finish well up the track. Basically a break even day, not what I
>>>> expected.
>>> This child molester resides in Michigan. His prior handles here were
>>> sydnyman, AKA Bajaman, Tom W. Ferguson and now wolfagain. His time
>>> here is running out.
>>
>> If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you
>> are, and that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a
>> dumb rock.
>>
>>
> Hey dipshit asshole, I said Tom W. Ferguson. But what the fuck do you
> expect from someone that comes to the defense of a child molester.
> Dumb fuck? Look in the mirror.

Hey, asshole. You keep nymphing and I keep blocking.

NNTP-Posting-Host: zST9rCK5TZvPNhMC5/mJlg.user.aioe.server.aioe.org
Mime-Version: 1.0

If these folks would not respnd to you may be you will go away. I don't
care if you use aioe.org for nymphing, you still go through verizon net to
do it and your ass will be cancelled if you keep this shit up.

Tom Ferguson is a retired sportswriter with a clear, easy and smooth, and
expert style of writing, unlike the Wolf. Back to the trash bin you go,
asshole.

--

Let the unseen day be. Today is more than enough.

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay





25 Nov 2006 12:58:41
Native Duncer
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


"Dog" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wrote:
>
>
>
>>
>> If you think Wolf is Tim Ferguson you're dumber than I think you are, and
>
>> that'd be something, because I think you're dumber than a dumb rock.
>
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
> X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Response
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 03:01:33 GMT
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.231.186.31
> X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
> X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1164423693 72.231.186.31 (Fri, 24 Nov 2006
> 22:01:33 EST)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 22:01:33 EST
> Organization: Road Runner
>
>
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> X-Priority: 3
> X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
> X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
> X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1409
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:51:43 GMT
> NNTP-Posting-Host: 72.224.38.82
> X-Complaints-To: [email protected]
> X-Trace: twister.nyroc.rr.com 1124913103 72.224.38.82 (Wed, 24 Aug 2005
> 15:51:43 EDT)
> NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:51:43 EDT
> Organization: Road Runner

G-g-g-g-g-g-golly, you're a real usenet double naught spy, aintcha.





25 Nov 2006 10:23:16
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

g 2005 15:51:43 EDT
>> Organization: Road Runner
>
> G-g-g-g-g-g-golly, you're a real usenet double naught spy, aintcha.
Hey asshole, do what you do best and stick to your losing battle
fighting Danzig.


25 Nov 2006 10:24:22
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

g Wayne wrote:

>

>
> Gee dog shit, where do I live???

g wayne, who gives a fuck.


25 Nov 2006 10:26:02
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


>
> If these folks would not respnd to you may be you will go away. I don't
> care if you use aioe.org for nymphing, you still go through verizon net to
> do it and your ass will be cancelled if you keep this shit up.
>
> Tom Ferguson is a retired sportswriter with a clear, easy and smooth, and
> expert style of writing, unlike the Wolf. Back to the trash bin you go,
> asshole.
>

Break out the crying towels, jay's back.


25 Nov 2006 11:39:53
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


>
> Hey, asshole. You keep nymphing and I keep blocking.
You keep saying that but keep responding

>
> NNTP-Posting-Host: zST9rCK5TZvPNhMC5/mJlg.user.aioe.server.aioe.org
> Mime-Version: 1.0
>
> If these folks would not respnd to you may be you will go away. I don't
> care if you use aioe.org for nymphing, you still go through verizon net to
> do it and your ass will be cancelled if you keep this shit up.

You wore that one out too.
>
> Tom Ferguson is a retired sportswriter with a clear, easy and smooth, and
> expert style of writing, unlike the Wolf.
Like you, he suffers from dementia

Back to the trash bin you go,
> asshole.
>
Another old line. Dont come back until you get some new material


25 Nov 2006 16:46:20
g Wayne
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:24:22 UTC, Dog <[email protected] >
wrote:

> g Wayne wrote:
>
> >
>
> >
> > Gee dog shit, where do I live???
>
> g wayne, who gives a fuck.

wow, learned a new word today, did ya?
--

-- g Wayne --




25 Nov 2006 10:37:03
wolfagain
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


g Wayne wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:24:22 UTC, Dog <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > g Wayne wrote:
> >
> > >
> >
> > >
> > > Gee dog shit, where do I live???
> >
> > g wayne, who gives a fuck.
>
> wow, learned a new word today, did ya?
> --
>
> -- g Wayne --
I've always been Wolfagain. Never had reason to change my username
like sPOOKie. Though I will admit I've sometimes removed 'goofy' posts
the morning after!



25 Nov 2006 22:26:00
Dog
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


>
> Hey, asshole. You keep nymphing and I keep blocking.
>
> NNTP-Posting-Host: zST9rCK5TZvPNhMC5/mJlg.user.aioe.server.aioe.org
> Mime-Version: 1.0
>
> If these folks would not respnd to you may be you will go away. I don't
> care if you use aioe.org for nymphing, you still go through verizon net to
> do it and your ass will be cancelled if you keep this shit up.
>
> Tom Ferguson is a retired sportswriter with a clear, easy and smooth, and
> expert style of writing, unlike the Wolf. Back to the trash bin you go,
> asshole.
>
Moron. Your skinny little pot bellied couch potato ass left your wife
for some white Russians. You fucking lazy ass drunk.


25 Nov 2006 23:01:37
ellis_jay
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan


>>
> Moron. Your skinny little pot bellied couch potato ass left your wife
> for some white Russians. You fucking lazy ass drunk.


25 Nov 2006 23:03:04
ellis_jay
Re: Wolfagain resides in Michigan

ellis_jay wrote:
>
>>>
>> Moron. Your skinny little pot bellied couch potato ass left your wife
>> for some white Russians. You fucking lazy ass drunk.
Ellis jay sucks