21 Dec 2006 00:48:42
wolfagain
7 Jocks Barred from Tampa Bay Downs; 1 from Calder!

Many were well known. Story on Bris site. Rene Douglas ruled off
Calder. Investigation ongoing. Somebody TALKED!! This weekend Tampa Bay
will be the most honest track running! Great for the bettors and the
sport. More info on this expected soon. I'll try to get a link.

21 Dec 2006 00:58:44
wolfagain
Re: 7 Jocks Barred from Tampa Bay Downs; 1 from Calder!

wolfagain wrote:
> Many were well known. Story on Bris site. Rene Douglas ruled off
> Calder. Investigation ongoing. Somebody TALKED!! This weekend Tampa Bay
> will be the most honest track running! Great for the bettors and the
> sport. More info on this expected soon. I'll try to get a link.
Investigation centered on suspicious race ran this summer at Great
Lakes Downs in Mich. Link www.brisnet.com

21 Dec 2006 01:06:38

wolfagain wrote:
> Many were well known. Story on Bris site. Rene Douglas ruled off
> Calder. Investigation ongoing. Somebody TALKED!! This weekend Tampa Bay
> will be the most honest track running! Great for the bettors and the
> sport. More info on this expected soon. I'll try to get a link.
Investigation centered on 'suspicious' race at Great Lakes Downs
earlier this year. link to www.brisbet.com

21 Dec 2006 19:31:18
Warrior steve
Re: 7 Jocks Barred from Tampa Bay Downs; 1 from Calder!

http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/editorial/article.cgi?id=6592

news:[email protected]