16 Dec 2006 14:42:49
wolfagain
A Fitting Tribute to the Late Wolf! Morricone's "Harmonica Man" from "Once about a time in the West!"

I figure I ONLY have about 23 years to go. Why wait for your SWAN
SONG? BE Prepared! Imagin all the FOOLS and JERKS who will come around
to see WOLF in the BOX?!!!

17 Dec 2006 01:33:16
Danzig
Re: A Fitting Tribute to the Late Wolf! Morricone's "Harmonica Man"

wolfagain wrote:
> I figure I ONLY have about 23 years to go. Why wait for your SWAN
> SONG? BE Prepared! Imagin all the FOOLS and JERKS who will come around
> to see WOLF in the BOX?!!!

you want your family to waste all that money on those bloodsucking
funeral directors?

16 Dec 2006 23:38:45
wolfagain
Re: A Fitting Tribute to the Late Wolf! Morricone's "Harmonica Man" from "Once about a time in the West!"

Danzig wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
> > I figure I ONLY have about 23 years to go. Why wait for your SWAN
> > SONG? BE Prepared! Imagin all the FOOLS and JERKS who will come around
> > to see WOLF in the BOX?!!!
> >
> you want your family to waste all that money on those bloodsucking
> funeral directors?
GOOD Q! What a WASTE of money!! All I really need is a cheap pine
'box' NO service! TOO late for nice words. I'm living my epilogue Right
now! Bury me with the wicked! Isaiah 53; "And he(JESUS) was buried with
the wicked."

17 Dec 2006 02:45:01
Gen Buck Turgidson

On 16 Dec 2006 23:38:45 -0800, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

>Danzig wrote:
>> wolfagain wrote:
>> > I figure I ONLY have about 23 years to go. Why wait for your SWAN
>> > SONG? BE Prepared! Imagin all the FOOLS and JERKS who will come around
>> > to see WOLF in the BOX?!!!
>> >
>> you want your family to waste all that money on those bloodsucking
>> funeral directors?
> GOOD Q! What a WASTE of money!! All I really need is a cheap pine
>'box' NO service! TOO late for nice words. I'm living my epilogue Right
>now! Bury me with the wicked! Isaiah 53; "And he(JESUS) was buried with
>the wicked."

That's beautiful! ;- >

17 Dec 2006 17:29:00

wolfagain wrote:
> Danzig wrote:
>> wolfagain wrote:
>>> I figure I ONLY have about 23 years to go. Why wait for your SWAN
>>> SONG? BE Prepared! Imagin all the FOOLS and JERKS who will come around
>>> to see WOLF in the BOX?!!!
>>>
>> you want your family to waste all that money on those bloodsucking
>> funeral directors?
> GOOD Q! What a WASTE of money!! All I really need is a cheap pine
> 'box' NO service! TOO late for nice words. I'm living my epilogue Right
> now! Bury me with the wicked! Isaiah 53; "And he(JESUS) was buried with
> the wicked."

my uncle had his ashes dropped on the track behind a standardbred sulky
at Yonkers Raceway

17 Dec 2006 20:56:50
nundoc
Re: A Fitting Tribute to the Late Wolf! Morricone's "Harmonica Man" from "Once about a time in the West!"

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wolfagain wrote:
>> Danzig wrote:
>>>>
>>> you want your family to waste all that money on those bloodsucking
>>> funeral directors?
>> GOOD Q! What a WASTE of money!! All I really need is a cheap pine
>> 'box' NO service! TOO late for nice words. I'm living my epilogue Right
>> now! Bury me with the wicked! Isaiah 53; "And he(JESUS) was buried with
>> the wicked."
>>
> my uncle had his ashes dropped on the track behind a standardbred sulky at
> Yonkers Raceway

Interesting. I once had my ashes hauled in a port o potty at Siro's at
Saratoga.