22 Dec 2007 09:34:03
wolfagain
A Ton of Picks for Saturday; Some Might Win!

TAM 4th JAUNTY GALE

CRC 11th EL PAISANO

FG 6th PALMERSTOWN
7th HIGH SURF
8th CAT ON A CLOUD
9th GOING WILD

HOL 5th B's LUCKY STRIKE
6th UKIAH
8th COLONEL JOHN

22 Dec 2007 10:43:58
wolfagain
Re: A Ton of Picks for Saturday; Some Might Win!

On Dec 22, 11:34 am, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> TAM 4th JAUNTY GALE
>
> CRC 11th EL PAISANO
>
> FG 6th PALMERSTOWN
> 7th HIGH SURF
> 8th CAT ON A CLOUD
> 9th GOING WILD
>
> HOL 5th B's LUCKY STRIKE
> 6th UKIAH
> 8th COLONEL JOHN

FG 8th CAT ON A CLOUD scratched
Add TP 11th JIB

22 Dec 2007 12:35:06
MAXdaAXEjd

On Dec 22, 10:43=A0am, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 11:34 am, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > =A0TAM 4th JAUNTY GALE
>
> > CRC 11th EL PAISANO
>
> > FG 6th PALMERSTOWN
> > =A0 =A0 =A07th HIGH SURF
> > =A0 =A0 =A08th CAT ON A CLOUD
> > =A0 =A0 =A09th GOING WILD
>
> > HOL 5th B's LUCKY STRIKE
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A06th UKIAH
> > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A08th COLONEL JOHN
>
> FG 8th CAT ON A CLOUD =A0scratched
> Add TP 11th JIB

how many hours a day u spend handicapping wolf?

22 Dec 2007 13:58:40

On Dec 22, 2:35 pm, MAXdaAXEjd <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Dec 22, 10:43 am, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 22, 11:34 am, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > TAM 4th JAUNTY GALE
>
> > > CRC 11th EL PAISANO
>
> > > FG 6th PALMERSTOWN
> > > 7th HIGH SURF
> > > 8th CAT ON A CLOUD
> > > 9th GOING WILD
>
> > > HOL 5th B's LUCKY STRIKE
> > > 6th UKIAH
> > > 8th COLONEL JOHN
>
> > FG 8th CAT ON A CLOUD scratched
> > Add TP 11th JIB
>
> how many hours a day u spend handicapping wolf?

About 1 1/2 hours. Pass most early races. Look for non-claiming turf
races mostly.
So far 0-3 today. Passed 3 FG races after losing the 1st one. Alive
only at HOL and 1 race at TP.

24 Dec 2007 08:42:35
Chuck Ford
Re: A Ton of Picks for Saturday; Some Might Win!

This post reminded me of a story I heard years ago about the tout that
ran around touting every horse in the race so was sure of atleast giving
out one winner...
Probably the only thrill at the track better than cashing in is going
to the winners circle as the owner..C