19 Dec 2007 14:54:59
wolfagain
A Wise Man can Play the Fool But a Fool can't Play a Wise Man!

Kinda obvious unless you're a liberal! Like Obama against Romney!
Class and character Rules Again! Obama's father a Muslim fool and
Mitt's father a president of American Motors then then then a 2 term
Governor of Michigan! A WINNER!

21 Dec 2007 11:27:23
ellis_jay
Re: A Wise Man can Play the Fool But a Fool can't Play a Wise Man! Something Again about Class

wolfagain wrote:
> Kinda obvious unless you're a liberal! Like Obama against Romney!
> Class and character Rules Again! Obama's father a Muslim fool and
> Mitt's father a president of American Motors then then then a 2 term
> Governor of Michigan! A WINNER!

Having millions in his bank account gives Romney not one whit of character.
He has more positions on issues than a French whore has in the back room.
He is just an empty suit waiting for his ring to be kissed. HAhaha!! He is
a twit of the ihghest order.

Money can't buy you class------- > see Vladimir Putin who is worth 40 billion
dollars or more according to reports out today.

His Mormon faith makes hm a dangerous empty suit. Those religious wackos
horde guns and stockpiles of food and other things as they wait for their
version of 'Judgement Day'. Just look at the nut Glenn Beck. These Mormons
remind me of John Brown remnants..Have you ever heard a mOrmon tell the
truth? I have not.

You GOP-ers have a really poor field this election. A cross-dresser,
Juliana the Adulterer, Fred "Wake-me-up-for-the-barbecue" Thompson,
Tanhasnocreedo-other-than-white-supremacy, John MckillemallCain, Hickaberry
Fudd.

Ron Paul is the closest thing you have to a real, and to a honest,
candidate.

Romney struts around with a wet finger stuck up in the air to see what the
political winds are saying and deciding what he should say to pander to
voters and helping him to decide what principles he should have this day to
get votes. Yep. Empty suit, ain't no doubt. But hey-that reminds me
of------ >YOU!

--
A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government. ___Edward Abbey

21 Dec 2007 12:23:39

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaB1psXTjS4