24 Apr 2006 20:10:43
Jimbo
Almost time for Christopher F............

and his fearless Derby prognostications.........Get Ready!!

25 Apr 2006 05:57:13
BDC
Re: Almost time for Christopher F............

"Jimbo" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> and his fearless Derby prognostications.........Get Ready!!

He trolls rec.sport.boxing during the offseason. He hugs James Toneys nuts
over there.

29 Apr 2006 10:28:17
ellis_jay

Jimbo wrote:
> and his fearless Derby prognostications.........Get Ready!!

Nah!! He and Ms. Samiam are honeymooning in Phu Ket!

___Sador the carpenter to Turin
Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

Ellis_Jay

07 May 2006 00:29:21
SamPiper

ellis_jay wrote:
> Jimbo wrote:
> > and his fearless Derby prognostications.........Get Ready!!
>
> Nah!! He and Ms. Samiam are honeymooning in Phu Ket!

*smack*

Damnit, ellis. You know I wouldn't fuck him with your dick.

08 May 2006 17:54:37
Re: Almost time for Christopher F............

>*smack*

>Damnit, ellis. You know I wouldn't fuck him with your dick.

Welcome Back SamPiper!

Ellis_Jay. I still owe you a note on how Charles, Richard, Marie and I
did at Oaklawn.
The short of it is we lost but we all love the track and the people
there.
Marie and I are now thinking of Keeneland and the first weekend of
racing in October.
That's where we want to be and it all comes down to cash! and schedule.
It'll be a while recovering from our lousy picks in the Derby.
Bluegrass Cat????
Joe