28 Feb 2008 06:32:14
Danzig
Anita has changed

Played this one today and all of that work is doing something to make
the energy distributions of the winners a bit later than two weeks ago.

Still like the dirt better.

Tim Yatcak

28 Feb 2008 11:36:56
foad
Re: Anita has changed

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Still like the dirt better.

That's good, you'll soon be napping in it.

28 Feb 2008 16:28:30
Danzig
Re: Anita has changed

foad wrote:
> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>> Still like the dirt better.
>
> That's good, you'll soon be napping in it.

Yes on April 28th I return to my job working with the gate crew and
every start of the new thoroughbred season while I continue to be the
photo finish cameraman at the harness meet until it ends in June.