16 Jul 2007 18:14:42
Ed In Calif
Bob Ike

Handicapper Bob Ike roared from behind to lead all public handicappers at
Hollywood Park. Ike, who trailed by 15 winners after the first month of
racing,
went on a 36% streak through the final seven weeks to narrowly defeat Mike
Superstein.

During that time, Ike's selections showed a flat-bet profit of over $60. He
concluded the meet with 172 winners (31%) for a total mutuel return of
$1,009
(total bet $1,096 based on 548 races).

www.BobIkePicks.com

18 Jul 2007 06:11:07
wolfagain
Re: Bob Ike

On Jul 16, 8:14 pm, "Ed In Calif" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Handicapper Bob Ike roared from behind to lead all public handicappers at
> Hollywood Park. Ike, who trailed by 15 winners after the first month of
> racing,
> went on a 36% streak through the final seven weeks to narrowly defeat Mike
> Superstein.
>
> During that time, Ike's selections showed a flat-bet profit of over $60. He
> concluded the meet with 172 winners (31%) for a total mutuel return of
> $1,009
> (total bet $1,096 based on 548 races).
>
> www.BobIkePicks.com

Spammer using what I consider 'PROFANITY' ie. 'Member Login'