14 Apr 2006 14:37:08
wolfagain
DANZIG! Wolfagin Paging! Cinama Paridisio!

A movie about Movies! Seen it it about 7 times. Subtitles? No problem
for the average intelligent Wolf! Hard to explain this film. The ENDING
with Morricone always draws some tears! Manly tears! Even my buddy and
partner JOHN would've got a tear on this one. Going back to the "Cinama
Paridisio Theatre" AFTER IT WAS GONE! But this is what Cinama was
suppused to be! IS this not the GREATEST Film of ALL Time? BETTER than
"Six Swedes on Campus!" Wolf starting to DRIFT! But before I leave One
More Vote for "Cinama Paridisio"

16 Apr 2006 02:17:15
Danzig
Re: DANZIG! Wolfagin Paging! Cinama Paridisio!

wolfagain wrote:
> A movie about Movies! Seen it it about 7 times. Subtitles? No problem
> for the average intelligent Wolf! Hard to explain this film. The ENDING
> with Morricone always draws some tears! Manly tears! Even my buddy and
> partner JOHN would've got a tear on this one. Going back to the "Cinama
> Paridisio Theatre" AFTER IT WAS GONE! But this is what Cinama was
> suppused to be! IS this not the GREATEST Film of ALL Time? BETTER than
> "Six Swedes on Campus!" Wolf starting to DRIFT! But before I leave One
> More Vote for "Cinama Paridisio"

The best movies are those that impart a slightly different experience
each and every time one watches them. I have witnessed thousands of
movies and ONE stands the test of time in that description and is alone
in number one position without much competition.
I have watched this with all age groups and even younger audiences are
quite taken with how "INTO" the story they become entangled even though
the make comments like "pretty good for black and white" (The are not
experienced enough to know of The Last Picture Show or Shindler's List
utilized that media to gain ambiance, or ones like Pleasantville evolved
from B&W to color))

CASABLANCA