27 Feb 2004 06:12:38
Morehits4u
D Wayne Lukas ..OH O FOR 53 AT Anita ....

longest streak ever for him.....and no good 3 yr olds so we hear....he is over
due ....perhaps he just doesnt have the stock this time around...

27 Feb 2004 02:25:51
Ken Woodall
Re: D Wayne Lukas ..OH O FOR 53 AT Anita ....

Overdue in racing is a wives' tale. This is not a coin flip!

27 Feb 2004 02:39:16
Ken Woodall
Re: D Wayne Lukas ..OH O FOR 53 AT Anita ....

Thoroughbredtimes.com has a discussion list that says he has lousy asst'
trainers.

27 Feb 2004 15:42:45
Bob M
Re: D Wayne Lukas ..OH O FOR 53 AT Anita ....

I'm surprised he has lousy assistants. In the past a lot of his assistants
became his competition. Baffart has been quiet this year. The other year
when he bought the derby horse weeks before the race cracked me up. It just
suprised me that anyone would sell a derby caliber horse just weeks before
the derby. I knew the horse had the figures but didn't bet it that
year...lol---BOB
news:[email protected]