28 Nov 2006 03:52:10
Dave in Toronto
Dutching

I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
free.

Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?

Dave in Toronto

28 Nov 2006 12:38:38
G-Man
Re: Dutching

"Dave in Toronto" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
> calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
> free.
>
> Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?
>
> Dave in Toronto

It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant.
There are a number of free dutching programmes on the net and a lot of the
more advanced betting software has Dutching as an inbuilt option, as well as
Excel triggered betting.
If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far better
odds than betting through the US pools.

Cheers,
G-Man

28 Nov 2006 10:25:49
Dave in Toronto
Re: Dutching

G-Man wrote:
> "Dave in Toronto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
> > calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
> > free.
> >
> > Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?
> >
> > Dave in Toronto
>
> It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant.
> There are a number of free dutching programmes on the net and a lot of the
> more advanced betting software has Dutching as an inbuilt option, as well as
> Excel triggered betting.
> If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far better
> odds than betting through the US pools.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man

"If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far
better
> odds than betting through the US pools."

Thanks for the advice. I'm done a few bets on paper just using M/L odds
and it seems you need a pretty hefty outlay for a very small return.

"It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant."

That reminds me of Alec Guiness whose last name in "The Lavender Hill
Mob" was Holland.
As a timid middle-aged man just embarking on a life of crime he
wistfully asks his gang "Could you call me Dutch?"

Dave in Toronto

30 Nov 2006 00:31:21
Danzig
Re: Dutching

G-Man wrote:

> "Dave in Toronto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
>> calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
>> free.
>>
>> Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?
>>
>> Dave in Toronto
>
> It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant.
> There are a number of free dutching programmes on the net and a lot of
> the more advanced betting software has Dutching as an inbuilt option, as
> well as Excel triggered betting.
> If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far
> better odds than betting through the US pools.
>
> Cheers,
> G-Man
NOT always true

30 Nov 2006 00:32:01
Danzig
Re: Dutching depends

Dave in Toronto wrote:
> G-Man wrote:
>> "Dave in Toronto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
>>> calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
>>> free.
>>>
>>> Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?
>>>
>>> Dave in Toronto
>> It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant.
>> There are a number of free dutching programmes on the net and a lot of the
>> more advanced betting software has Dutching as an inbuilt option, as well as
>> Excel triggered betting.
>> If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far better
>> odds than betting through the US pools.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
>

> "If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far
> better
>> odds than betting through the US pools."
>>

> Thanks for the advice. I'm done a few bets on paper just using M/L odds
> and it seems you need a pretty hefty outlay for a very small return.
>
> "It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant."
>
> That reminds me of Alec Guiness whose last name in "The Lavender Hill
> Mob" was Holland.
> As a timid middle-aged man just embarking on a life of crime he
> wistfully asks his gang "Could you call me Dutch?"
>
> Dave in Toronto

If you select your spots:IT WORKS

30 Nov 2006 08:47:31
G-Man
Re: Dutching

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> G-Man wrote:
>>
>> "Dave in Toronto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> I don't do it too often myself but for anyone who does there's a useful
>>> calculator here :- http://www.otblearninglabs.com/calculator.as It's
>>> free.
>>>
>>> Why is it called Dutching. Anyone know?
>>>
>>> Dave in Toronto
>>
>> It was supposedly named after Al Capone's accountant.
>> There are a number of free dutching programmes on the net and a lot of
>> the more advanced betting software has Dutching as an inbuilt option, as
>> well as Excel triggered betting.
>> If you are going to Dutch your bets you should be able to find far better
>> odds than betting through the US pools.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> G-Man
> NOT always true

The odds on Betfair are better over 95% of the time.

Cheers,
G-Man