24 Jun 2007 22:09:32
wolfagain
EVERY Morning One More Jack Benny Radio Show! Wolf Wakes all Too soon to Hear Classic Jack Benny!

BECAUSE it's FUNNY! A Little info about Jack! Just a REALLY Nice Man!
Really wasn't much of a joke teller or a REAL stand up comedian!
George Burns was his life long best friend. And both of them LOVED Bob
Hope! Who was No.1! But it was a different time, when Hope, Burns, and
Benny where more like FRIENDS. George Burns GOT me when he said his
wife(one boy) "if Gracie made any sense I would be back selling ties
on 8th Avenue!" A STARIGHT MAN of all time! But WE sure had FUN in
those days!

24 Jun 2007 18:55:04
Simplythebest
Re: EVERY Morning One More Jack Benny Radio Show! Wolf Wakes all Too soon to Hear Classic Jack Benny!

On Jun 24, 5:09?pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> BECAUSE it's FUNNY! A Little info about Jack! Just a REALLY Nice Man!
> Really wasn't much of a joke teller or a REAL stand up comedian!
> George Burns was his life long best friend. And both of them LOVED Bob
> Hope! Who was No.1! But it was a different time, when Hope, Burns, and
> Benny where more like FRIENDS. George Burns GOT me when he said his
> wife(one boy) "if Gracie made any sense I would be back selling ties
> on 8th Avenue!" A STARIGHT MAN of all time! But WE sure had FUN in
> those days!

When George was well up into his eighties, a commentator asked him
"What do your Doctors say about you smoking those cigars/" George's
answer was "My Doctors are dead. They're all dead".

24 Jun 2007 22:04:37
wolfagain

On Jun 24, 9:55 pm, Simplythebest <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Jun 24, 5:09?pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > BECAUSE it's FUNNY! A Little info about Jack! Just a REALLY Nice Man!
> > Really wasn't much of a joke teller or a REAL stand up comedian!
> > George Burns was his life long best friend. And both of them LOVED Bob
> > Hope! Who was No.1! But it was a different time, when Hope, Burns, and
> > Benny where more like FRIENDS. George Burns GOT me when he said his
> > wife(one boy) "if Gracie made any sense I would be back selling ties
> > on 8th Avenue!" A STARIGHT MAN of all time! But WE sure had FUN in
> > those days!
>
> When George was well up into his eighties, a commentator asked him
> "What do your Doctors say about you smoking those cigars/" George's
> answer was "My Doctors are dead. They're all dead".

My fav quote from George Burns: Speaking of Gracie after some strange
banter from her "If she made any sense I'd probabally still be selling
ties in downtown Manhatten!"