18 Jul 2007 12:40:41
Ellis Park Pick 4 with 4% takeout

Has anybody been playing this Pick 4 deal? I looked on DRF's site and
it looks like the pools have been rising everyday. Seems like a good
thing to me. I'm also looking at this handicapping service that sells
picks just for the Ellis Park pick 4. Its at www.atthetrack.net. They
are called At The Track and I would like to know if anybody has used
their product. Any info about them would be helpful.

Thanks,

Paul

20 Jul 2007 08:49:56
Otis
Re: Ellis Park Pick 4 with 4% takeout

[email protected] wrote:
> Has anybody been playing this Pick 4 deal?

Played every day. No hits yet.

Laurel recently announced for their 10 day Summer meet in August takeout
will be 10% across the board. We, as players, need to support these
lower takeout efforts.

> I'm also looking at this handicapping service that sells
> picks just for the Ellis Park pick 4. Its at www.atthetrack.net. They
> are called At The Track and I would like to know if anybody has used
> their product. Any info about them would be helpful.

Assuming you're not spamming for that site, why not just handicap the
races yourself? If you need some pointers I would suggest you check out
www.trackchampion.com