29 Feb 2004 18:55:58
S. Cali. Picks Man !
Extreme P6 C/O of $413,313. at Santa Anita!

Extreme Pick 6 Carryover of $413,313. at Santa Anita for Sunday, 2/29/04.
Starts on race 4 which has a post time of 2:02 pm pst.
http://www.15min-trifecta.com

29 Feb 2004 20:57:19
Lee Munzer
Re: Extreme P6 C/O of $413,313. at Santa Anita!

"S. Cali. Picks Man !" ...
> Extreme Pick 6 Carryover of $413,313. at Santa Anita for Sunday, 2/29/04.
> Starts on race 4 which has a post time of 2:02 pm pst.
> http://www.15min-trifecta.com

Almost exactly $1M went in today and the $1,413,136 carries over to
Wednesday (races 3 thru 8). I'm thinking the pool will be around $3M with a
few days to advertise.

Three of the races are maiden claiming.

The fields are:
R3 - 8 runners
R4 - 9 runners
R5 - 11runners
R6 - 10 runners
R7 - 8 runners
R8 - 11 runners

Putting up $1,393,920 ensures a winning ticket :-).

Lee

01 Mar 2004 06:54:22
Ream
Re: Extreme P6 C/O of $413,313. at Santa Anita!

"Lee Munzer" <[email protected] > wrote

<snip >

> Putting up $1,393,920 ensures a winning ticket :-).
>
> Lee

Winning, yeah. Profitable, no. Million dollar payouts have been
known to happen at SA though! ; )

Laters.....

01 Mar 2004 18:36:03
Bob M
Re: Extreme P6 C/O of $413,313. at Santa Anita!

I never do the pick 6. Never really got lured by all that money. In many
years I only got six out 9 once. They certainly were not in a row. LOL
Makes me wonder how Pete Rose hit a half a dozen. Probably like a guy I
knew who hit a trifecta and the payout was less than all his trifecta
tickets. I have bet pick 3's occasionally but never hit them. If I do I
only buy 2 tickets. I had a friend who would use a couple from each race
and have this large wager hoping some of the horses would come in. BOB
"Ream" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Lee Munzer" <[email protected]> wrote
>
> <snip>
>
> > Putting up $1,393,920 ensures a winning ticket :-).
> >
> > Lee
>
> Winning, yeah. Profitable, no. Million dollar payouts have been
> known to happen at SA though! ; )
>
> Laters.....

01 Mar 2004 23:41:19
Ream
Re: Extreme P6 C/O of $413,313. at Santa Anita!

"Bob M" <[email protected] > wrote

> I never do the pick 6. Never really got lured by all that money. In many
> years I only got six out 9 once. They certainly were not in a row. LOL
> Makes me wonder how Pete Rose hit a half a dozen. Probably like a guy I
> knew who hit a trifecta and the payout was less than all his trifecta
> tickets. I have bet pick 3's occasionally but never hit them. If I do I
> only buy 2 tickets. I had a friend who would use a couple from each race
> and have this large wager hoping some of the horses would come in. BOB

If you don't bet the pick 6, with a $1.4 carryover into wedsnday's
program, your getting a real good price on a ramdom ticket. If you
didn't put any money in the current pool then all the better.

I'll check out the form when it comes out in a few hours. No matter
what though, i'll bet something!

Laters.....