26 Jul 2007 11:48:41
wolfagain
FACE THE CAT Gets the Call at Ellis 6th

First time Tale of the Cat 2 yr old is WAY Too fast for these. Race
will be over before the Fav can get going! Should be 2nd choice. Might
bet RUN ALEX RUN at Arlington if the 'Cat' runs as expected.

26 Jul 2007 19:11:51
Danzig
Re: FACE THE CAT Gets the Call at Ellis 6th

wolfagain wrote:
> First time Tale of the Cat 2 yr old is WAY Too fast for these. Race
> will be over before the Fav can get going! Should be 2nd choice. Might
> bet RUN ALEX RUN at Arlington if the 'Cat' runs as expected.

over Teebury?

26 Jul 2007 20:34:32

Danzig wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
>> First time Tale of the Cat 2 yr old is WAY Too fast for these. Race
>> will be over before the Fav can get going! Should be 2nd choice. Might
>> bet RUN ALEX RUN at Arlington if the 'Cat' runs as expected.
>>
> over Teebury?
6th race - Ellis Park - July 26, 2007
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
6 Teeberry 5.40 3.40 2.60
7 P. Bass 9.00 7.40
2 Easy to Remember 15.60

$2 Exacta 6-7 58.00

maybe another day

26 Jul 2007 13:55:24
wolfagain

On Jul 26, 3:34 pm, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> Danzig wrote:
> > wolfagain wrote:
> >> First time Tale of the Cat 2 yr old is WAY Too fast for these. Race
> >> will be over before the Fav can get going! Should be 2nd choice. Might
> >> bet RUN ALEX RUN at Arlington if the 'Cat' runs as expected.
>
> > over Teebury?
>
> 6th race - Ellis Park - July 26, 2007
> Pgm Horse Win Place Show
> 6 Teeberry 5.40 3.40 2.60
> 7 P. Bass 9.00 7.40
> 2 Easy to Remember 15.60
>
> $2 Exacta 6-7 58.00
>
> maybe another day

Hernandez PULLED the 'Cat' at the start. Spotted the leaders 5
lengths. Then nothing. Trainer H. Pitts has been very good to me with
1st timers. Might be a BIG waste of super breeding? It appeared like
some bettor put 1K to win on the horse early. Opened as the 7-5 fav
but the horse was the 5th choice in the show pool. Go Figure I guess.