17 Apr 2006 15:20:25
John
Fairyhouse 3.10

Good, but nearly excellent!

I had Oodachee to win and Justpourit as an ew bet in that race.

So far I'm having a fairly good day.

John

17 Apr 2006 15:22:18
batezee
Re: Fairyhouse 3.10

"John" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Good, but nearly excellent!
>
> I had Oodachee to win and Justpourit as an ew bet in that race.
>
> So far I'm having a fairly good day.
>
> John

You managed to do this with out the knowledge of where to find form,not
knowing the best On line firms and not knowing about using Betfair wow!
and I backed the first 3,+ the forecast and tricast,and I had all the best
prices and I need to borrow a wheelbarrow to carry all the money I`ve
made,so I`m having a good day as well!!!
--
David

"That Damn Butterfly"

17 Apr 2006 16:04:38
John
Re: Fairyhouse 3.10

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:22:18 +0100, "batezee" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Good, but nearly excellent!
>>
>> I had Oodachee to win and Justpourit as an ew bet in that race.
>>
>> So far I'm having a fairly good day.
>>
>> John

<sarcasm >
>You managed to do this with out the knowledge of where to find form,not
>knowing the best On line firms and not knowing about using Betfair wow!
>and I backed the first 3,+ the forecast and tricast,and I had all the best
>prices and I need to borrow a wheelbarrow to carry all the money I`ve
>made,so I`m having a good day as well!!!
</ sarcasm >

I'm starting to get the hang of the betfair site now. I have only ever
looked at the form of horses once or twice in the past when I used to
go into the bookies. I mainly just choose a horse that is the
favourite or isn't too far off the favourite in terms of odds, and one
that I like the sound of the name.

John

17 Apr 2006 10:16:33
The Weary Wizard
Re: Fairyhouse 3.10

John wrote:
> I mainly just choose a horse that is the
> favourite or isn't too far off the favourite in terms of odds, and one
> that I like the sound of the name.
>
> John

Trouble with this approach, is that you cannot check to see which
horses take a shit in the paddock, which is an essential element if
following this strategy. <g >

17 Apr 2006 20:43:58
batezee
Re: Fairyhouse 3.10

"The Weary Wizard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> John wrote:
>> I mainly just choose a horse that is the
>> favourite or isn't too far off the favourite in terms of odds, and one
>> that I like the sound of the name.
>>
>> John
>
> Trouble with this approach, is that you cannot check to see which
> horses take a shit in the paddock, which is an essential element if
> following this strategy. <g>

I`m getting a Troll alert Mark,these posts are getting even more familiar
:-( must check my killfile ..
--
David

"That Damn Butterfly"

18 Apr 2006 14:33:05
spOOkie
Re: Fairyhouse 3.10

batezee wrote:
> "The Weary Wizard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> John wrote:
>>> I mainly just choose a horse that is the
>>> favourite or isn't too far off the favourite in terms of odds, and one
>>> that I like the sound of the name.
>>>
>>> John
>> Trouble with this approach, is that you cannot check to see which
>> horses take a shit in the paddock, which is an essential element if
>> following this strategy. <g>
>>
> I`m getting a Troll alert Mark,these posts are getting even more familiar
> :-( must check my killfile ..
lengtths