28 Feb 2008 09:28:54
wolfagain
Good One for Oaklawn Today!

Might even get a price too. 6th OP DISHTOWN First time starter nice,
steady breezing works. Favorite is a known quitter trying to shorten
up to 5 1/2 from 6F. It never works!


28 Feb 2008 21:40:45
Danzig
Re: Good One for Oaklawn Today!

wolfagain wrote:
> Might even get a price too. 6th OP DISHTOWN First time starter nice,
> steady breezing works. Favorite is a known quitter trying to shorten
> up to 5 1/2 from 6F. It never works!
3,6,9 a toss up that short


28 Feb 2008 23:32:16
Danzig
Re: Good One for Oaklawn Today!

Danzig wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
>> Might even get a price too. 6th OP DISHTOWN First time starter nice,
>> steady breezing works. Favorite is a known quitter trying to shorten
>> up to 5 1/2 from 6F. It never works!
> 3,6,9 a toss up that short
h race - Oaklawn Park - February 28, 2008
Pgm Horse Win Place Show
9 Miss Meha 6.20 3.80 3.20
4 Wild Adventure 7.20 5.80
8 Comely Grace 5.40


29 Feb 2008 05:41:32
wolfagain
Re: Good One for Oaklawn Today!

On Feb 28, 5:32 pm, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> Danzig wrote:
> > wolfagain wrote:
> >> Might even get a price too. 6th OP DISHTOWN First time starter nice,
> >> steady breezing works. Favorite is a known quitter trying to shorten
> >> up to 5 1/2 from 6F. It never works!
> > 3,6,9 a toss up that short
>
> h race - Oaklawn Park - February 28, 2008
> Pgm Horse Win Place Show
> 9 Miss Meha 6.20 3.80 3.20
> 4 Wild Adventure 7.20 5.80
> 8 Comely Grace 5.40

Dishtown 40-1 broke alertly but was taken back to the rear. Jock
enjoyed the view so much he decided NOT to engage the actual horses
that were TRYING to win. A most disturbing turn of events!!!!