18 Dec 2006 08:29:46
wolfagain
HOL 10th Classic Speed vs Big Closer Race!

This one is tough, but taking the #3 Closer over the #8 and #1 A speed
duel(44 and change) by these 2 expected! #3 will be WAY back.

19 Dec 2006 04:57:25
wolfagain
Re: HOL 10th Classic Speed vs Big Closer Race!

wolfagain wrote:
> This one is tough, but taking the #3 Closer over the #8 and #1 A speed
> duel(44 and change) by these 2 expected! #3 will be WAY back.
Post Race re-cap. Nakatani got off the #1 making the #8 a 4/5 fav. #8
led to the final 100 yds but gave failed to last. My #3 8-1 horse
failed to fire and killed my Pick 3 bet. Had the other 2 winners, but
NO real payoff.