25 Dec 2005 03:34:24
HRTV pulls out all the stops

Stronach must have lured a program director away from a network His
Christmas Eve programming is a tree,fake snow and a sign about SA
opening on Monday.
On the other hand TVG is doing some year in review shows.
Yes, I know, few are watching but as long as you are on the air try
to show something.

25 Dec 2005 20:36:49
Danzig
Re: HRTV pulls out all the stops

[email protected] wrote:
> Stronach must have lured a program director away from a network His
> Christmas Eve programming is a tree,fake snow and a sign about SA
> opening on Monday.
> On the other hand TVG is doing some year in review shows.
> Yes, I know, few are watching but as long as you are on the air try to
> show something.
woodbine's HPI TV has a great year end review of all the big races
including Dubai, Australia, japan Cup, The Arc and the Breeder's Cup.