22 Dec 2005 09:26:24
[email protected]
Hello everyone!!!!!

My name is Ewa. I'm from Poland. I really enjoy being with these
fantastic animals and (especially during my holidays, when I have more
time) I spend nearly all my free time in our stable. I'd like to talk
here with people who loves horses and to improve my English:) sorry for
mistakes:) write to me if you want!!!!

23 Dec 2005 07:57:41
Uber_Micro
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

"[email protected]" <[email protected] > writes:

> My name is Ewa. I'm from Poland. I really enjoy being with these
> fantastic animals and (especially during my holidays, when I have
> more time) I spend nearly all my free time in our stable. I'd like
> to talk here with people who loves horses and to improve my
> English:) sorry for mistakes:) write to me if you want!!!!

Welcome to the Board, We are all nice people here who enjoy horses and
racing.

I hope that you will stick around.

/uber_micro

--
3.6 billion Years of Natural Selection Can't be Wrong

23 Dec 2005 02:03:26
olrailbird
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Olrailbird pours a long drought and ponders whether
to say what's really on his mind.

No. Leave it to Wolfie.

Eva is in for a stable of fantasic animals, now!

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird

[email protected] wrote:
> My name is Ewa. I'm from Poland. I really enjoy being with these
> fantastic animals and (especially during my holidays, when I have more
> time) I spend nearly all my free time in our stable. I'd like to talk
> here with people who loves horses and to improve my English:) sorry
> for mistakes:) write to me if you want!!!!

23 Dec 2005 12:43:51
wolfagain
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

WELCOME to this NG(news group)! There are only two rules for posters
here. Rule No. 1 NO posting while intoxicated. Rule No. 2 Obey Rule
No. 1! P.S. Judging by your post, your English is already better than
mine and some of our other posters! Always have FUN! is our(mine) goal!

24 Dec 2005 04:26:25
olrailbird
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Wolfie,

If we posted sober, we'd never post...

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird

wolfagain wrote:
> WELCOME to this NG(news group)! There are only two rules for posters
> here. Rule No. 1 NO posting while intoxicated. Rule No. 2 Obey Rule
> No. 1! P.S. Judging by your post, your English is already better than
> mine and some of our other posters! Always have FUN! is our(mine)
> goal!

27 Dec 2005 11:30:35
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hi! Are you nice?:) I completely agree with you. It can't be wrong-
horses are one of the most fantastic creatures in the world!

27 Dec 2005 11:51:36
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

HI! I'm really suprised, that someone wanted to write something to me:)
Your life motto is very optimistic- I like (and who doesn't?) people
who have such approach to life. You must be very happy man:) Could you
write something about yourself? I can't wait till of ypur message.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ewa

30 Dec 2005 11:37:30
ellis_jay
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

From: "[email protected]" <[email protected] >
Newsgroups: alt.sport.horse-racing
Subject: Hello everyone!!!!!
Date: 22 Dec 2005 09:26:24 -0800

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=83.7.30.248

http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=83.7.30.248

Polish women can drink many men under the table!! Bless'em!! You DON'T
wanna piss'em off!!

Ellis_jay

31 Dec 2005 06:06:10
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

I think your way of thinking is stereotype- do you really try, that all
polish women are used to drink much of alcohol? I'm an example of
woman, who has never been drunken, really, and who don't like alcohol.
So, don't write things like that, because they're untruth.
I have to say, that all, what you have written, is stereotype thinkig.
Anyway, thanks for writing to me. Everyone can have their own opinions.
Greetings,
Ewa

31 Dec 2005 07:12:08
olrailbird
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Ewa,

I'm going to try a different sterotype and let's see if
stereotyping is not really a problem...

Polish women are some of the most beautiful women
in the world!

Fact is, this is a fact as far as I can tell...Polish women
really ARE beautiful, for the most part.

It's funny to me that when a stereotype is negative
(ie "drunken polish women" -- something I've never heard
of by the way) people are offended, but when a
stereotype is positive, it slides...

Negative stereotypes are BAD. Positive stereotypes
are GOOD. Therefore, stereotypes cancel out and
thus they don't really matter!!!

If I could find a beautiful drunken polish women I
suppose I would be one very happy handicapper!

Ewa -- I tried to warn you this group would be
trouble...

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird

[email protected] wrote:
> I think your way of thinking is stereotype- do you really try, that
> all polish women are used to drink much of alcohol? I'm an example of
> woman, who has never been drunken, really, and who don't like alcohol.
> So, don't write things like that, because they're untruth.
> I have to say, that all, what you have written, is stereotype thinkig.
> Anyway, thanks for writing to me. Everyone can have their own
> opinions. Greetings,
> Ewa

31 Dec 2005 16:10:41
Uber_Micro
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

From my own eyes i have seen the sterotype of friendly polish girls
with large brests. And i would like to be friends with as many polish
girls as i could.

/uber_micro

--
3.6 billion Years of Natural Selection Can't be Wrong

01 Jan 2006 04:42:36
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

I have to say, that I'm suprised with your way of thinking. I didn't
suspect, that on group like that I can meet such an intelligent and
broad-minded person.
I completely agree with your opinions. Whatever we would say about
stereotypes, we can't rather change people thinking on wider scale.
That what we can only do with them, we can show to the other people
from our nearest surroundings, that people are different and their
behaviour depends just from their characters, individually.
I'm afraid, I didn't see your warning. Can you suggest the other room
to talk?
Hope to hear from you soon
Ewa

01 Jan 2006 04:49:45
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Do you know any polish girl personally? If you don't, I have to make
you aware of a fact, that maybe the first part of your sterotype
thinking is true (generally), you could have been disappointed with the
second part...:)))
Ewa

02 Jan 2006 09:29:45
Uber_Micro
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

"[email protected]" <[email protected] > writes:

> Do you know any polish girl personally? If you don't, I have to make
> you aware of a fact, that maybe the first part of your sterotype
> thinking is true (generally), you could have been disappointed with the
> second part...:)))
> Ewa

Its hard to tell if you are addressing me or not, when you don't quote
some of the post that you are replying to. But yes i have been to
poland before, and girls that i met were as i described. I would like
to go to poland again. When i was in poland i also saw a buncho of
people with, bright blue clothing, with giant blue puff balls on there
head. It must have been some football thing. Poland is nice.

/uber_micro

--
3.6 billion Years of Natural Selection Can't be Wrong

02 Jan 2006 03:10:50
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hi! I'm sorry about this cofusion, but during my sending this
(shorter:)) letter to you, my computer broke down and it was sended in
a quite strange way.
So you think, that Poland is nice? Hmm... It's really variously, I have
to say. My friend from my studies, who was this year in England, always
says, that english people are by far the most friendly people she has
ever met. But, exactly, I like living in Poland, because I'm very
attach to people who are living in my surrounding, to clean enviroment
here and, of course, to my horses:)
And where do you live? Are you friendly Englishman?
keep in touch
Ewa

02 Jan 2006 03:18:34
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hello!
I sent this letter some days before, but in case of my computer broke
down, it doesn't go to correct person. Sorry for it.
I have to say, that I'm suprised with your way of thinking. I didn't
suspect, that on group like that I can meet such an intelligent and
broad-minded person.
I completely agree with your opinions. Whatever we would say about
stereotypes, we can't rather change people thinking on wider scale.
That what we can only do with them, we can show to the other people
from our nearest surroundings, that people are different and their
behaviour depends just from their characters, individually.
I'm afraid, I didn't see your warning. Can you suggest the other room
to talk?
Hope to hear from you soon
Ewa

04 Jan 2006 16:36:18
ellis_jay
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> I think your way of thinking is stereotype- do you really try, that
> all polish women are used to drink much of alcohol?

Stereotyping? No, not really. If you had ever spent time in Whiting,
Indiana-or partied in East Chicago, Indiana, Calumet City, Illinois, South
Chicago, Gary, Indiana, North Hammond, Blue Island or other parts of "The
Region", you would know all the Polish bars and know how much fun ya can
have there. You would know not to try to outdrink a Foxy Polish
mamacita-the kind with the long legs, and great ass! You would know not to
try to get them drunk in order to get laid, 'cause they can hold there
booze! And just think how much money some sumnabitch could save by not
trying to take advantage of a Polish Beauty!! And those Polish weddings?
Real adventures!!

> I'm an example of
> woman, who has never been drunken, really, and who don't like alcohol.

Good for you!!

> So, don't write things like that, because they're untruth.
Yes, they are true! Mayhaps you have family in the parts of America I
mentioned above? The Polish community is highly regarded in "The
Region"-did I mention that?

> I have to say, that all, what you have written, is stereotype thinkig.

No. I speak from experience-and happy ones!

> Anyway, thanks for writing to me. Everyone can have their own
> opinions. Greetings,
> Ewa

No offense meant.

;-))

Ellis_jay

04 Jan 2006 16:45:39
ellis_jay
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

olrailbird wrote:
> Ewa,
>
> I'm going to try a different sterotype and let's see if
> stereotyping is not really a problem...
>
> Polish women are some of the most beautiful women
> in the world!
>
> Fact is, this is a fact as far as I can tell...Polish women
> really ARE beautiful,

>for the most part.

Ok, 'fess up! Which part are you leaving out????

> It's funny to me that when a stereotype is negative

> (ie "drunken polish women" -- something I've never heard
> of by the way)

HUH? Well, I suppose. But that would mean you have led a sheltered life-or
there is no Polish community in, around, or about you and your life
experiences. Pity if that!! Rich food! Rich culture! Hot ladies!

> people are offended, but when a
> stereotype is positive, it slides...
>
> Negative stereotypes are BAD. Positive stereotypes
> are GOOD. Therefore, stereotypes cancel out and
> thus they don't really matter!!!
>
> If I could find a beautiful drunken polish women I
> suppose I would be one very happy handicapper!

I bet you would!

> Ewa -- I tried to warn you this group would be
> trouble...

Gee, thanx, Steve! Next time you drive up U.S 41, stop in a nice Polish
bar and grill up in Whiting, Indiana! You will be glad ya did!

> [email protected] wrote:
>> I think your way of thinking is stereotype- do you really try, that
>> all polish women are used to drink much of alcohol? I'm an example of
>> woman, who has never been drunken, really, and who don't like
>> alcohol. So, don't write things like that, because they're untruth.
>> I have to say, that all, what you have written, is stereotype
>> thinkig. Anyway, thanks for writing to me. Everyone can have their
>> own opinions. Greetings,
>> Ewa

Ellis_jay

04 Jan 2006 17:12:47
ellis_jay
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> Hello!
> I sent this letter some days before, but in case of my computer broke
> down, it doesn't go to correct person. Sorry for it.
> I have to say, that I'm suprised with your way of thinking. I didn't
> suspect, that on group like that I can meet such an intelligent and
> broad-minded person.
> I completely agree with your opinions. Whatever we would say about
> stereotypes, we can't rather change people thinking on wider scale.
> That what we can only do with them, we can show to the other people
> from our nearest surroundings, that people are different and their
> behaviour depends just from their characters, individually.
> I'm afraid, I didn't see your warning. Can you suggest the other room
> to talk?
> Hope to hear from you soon
> Ewa

Ewa this is not a chat room. This is Usenet and everything you post is read
world wide by any who have downloaded this NG.

Good read here:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/munad.htm

http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet/phil.html

http://www.cybernothing.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq.html#2.1

http://www.memoircafe.com/pages.php?which_page=home

http://www.bemboszoo.com/Bembo.swf

http://www.godchecker.com/

http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/325/

http://www.eternalegypt.org/EternalEgyptWebsiteWeb/HomeServlet

Ellis_jay

06 Jan 2006 09:41:48
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

You know, I wanted to talk here with people about horses rather than
about things you're writring about. So, sorry, but I'm not going to
answer to your letter to discuss about these subjects
greetings
Ewa

07 Jan 2006 11:13:56
ellis_jay
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> You know, I wanted to talk here with people about horses rather than
> about things you're writring about. So, sorry, but I'm not going to
> answer to your letter to discuss about these subjects
> greetings
> Ewa

This is no letter. And I give up trying to get you to understand what
usenet is.

--
I don't know what's more pathetic, Jack Abramoff's sleaze or Republican
paralysis in the face of it. Abramoff walks out of a D.C. courthouse in

That's a great G.O.P. talking point: some Democrats are so sleazy, they
get involved with the likes of us.

_______David Brooks

Ellis_Jay

12 Jan 2006 14:23:16
olrailbird
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> You know, I wanted to talk here with people about horses rather than
> about things you're writring about. So, sorry, but I'm not going to
> answer to your letter to discuss about these subjects
> greetings
> Ewa

Ewa,

Don't go away! We LOVE you!

Really, you are very refreshing. Your English comes through
loud and clear.

Tell us more about your love for horses. We love
horses as well.

January is a slow time for this newsgroup -- we need
your thoughts.

--
Good Luck,
olrailbird

20 Jan 2006 04:18:05
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hello!
I don't want to leave this group, really, but nowadays I have very
difficult time- I have a lot of exams now and I a)haven"t rather got
access to Internet, b)haven't got time.
So to longer letter from me you have to wait for about week or even
longer, but I promise I'll write to you.
Greetings
Ewa (overworked:)

20 Jan 2006 18:54:08
spOOkie
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
> Hello!
> I don't want to leave this group, really, but nowadays I have very
> difficult time- I have a lot of exams now and I a)haven"t rather got
> access to Internet, b)haven't got time.
> So to longer letter from me you have to wait for about week or even
> longer, but I promise I'll write to you.
> Greetings
> Ewa (overworked:)

Thanks Ewa. Reminds me of I dear John letter I got.

21 Jan 2006 10:20:55
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hello!
I made one-day holidays from learning to relax. :)
I haven't seen you earlier here. Nice to meet you!
Ewa

30 Jan 2006 02:26:22
[email protected]
Re: Hello everyone!!!!!

Hello again!
I 'm really exhausted because of so big amount of learning. Today I
have slept for ONE hour- I had an exam from physiology, but I got 5
and I'm very happy. Tonight I'm going to oversleep all these lost hours
:)
I think I will be there regulary from next week- at least I will have a
one-week break. I need it so much...
Please, write to me- I don't want to loose such an interesting
contact.
Greetings,
Ewa