02 Sep 2005 13:35:03
ellis_jay
Hey Wolfie! Bush shows up when aid does?

I guess now I understand where the chinook's, huey's, half-tracks, C-130's,
C-123's, and Sikorsky flying cranes were-waiting for the Chimp to look like
the calvary. Day late and a dollar short for lots of folk. Now back to
Crawford and vacation, PR completed.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4582681

(mighty white of him, btw)

--

Their ethics are a short summary of police ordinances: for them the most
important thing is to be a useful member of the state, and to air their

Ellis_jay

02 Sep 2005 13:20:10
Re: Hey Wolfie! Bush shows up when aid does?

Releasing the oil reserves is a liberal idea, conservatives are
against any effort to manipulate the supply and demand driven markets.
Does President Bush get any praise from the looney left? None that i've
heard so far. If I was Bush I would've continued my vacation and stayed
in Crawford. Flying over the disaster area is something that Clinton
would've done and really quite a waist of time.

03 Sep 2005 05:23:09
Danzig

[email protected] wrote:
> Releasing the oil reserves is a liberal idea, conservatives are
> against any effort to manipulate the supply and demand driven markets.
> Does President Bush get any praise from the looney left? None that i've
> heard so far. If I was Bush I would've continued my vacation and stayed
> in Crawford. Flying over the disaster area is something that Clinton
> would've done and really quite a waist of time.

waist is where your middle is

03 Sep 2005 13:02:16
fundoc
Re: Hey Wolfie! Bush shows up when aid does?

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Releasing the oil reserves is a liberal idea, conservatives are
> > against any effort to manipulate the supply and demand driven markets.
> > Does President Bush get any praise from the looney left? None that i've
> > heard so far. If I was Bush I would've continued my vacation and stayed
> > in Crawford. Flying over the disaster area is something that Clinton
> > would've done and really quite a waist of time.
> >
> waist is where your middle is

eJsus, olok who's corrcetnig poelpe's tpyos. Presumptuous old ufck.

03 Sep 2005 10:08:05
ellis_jay

fundoc wrote:
> "Danzig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Releasing the oil reserves is a liberal idea, conservatives are
>>> against any effort to manipulate the supply and demand driven
>>> markets. Does President Bush get any praise from the looney left?
>>> None that i've heard so far. If I was Bush I would've continued my
>>> vacation and stayed in Crawford. Flying over the disaster area is
>>> something that Clinton would've done and really quite a waist of
>>> time.
>>>
>> waist is where your middle is
>

> eJsus, olok who's corrcetnig poelpe's tpyos. Presumptuous old ufck.

Well, ruck-me-a-funnin'! You a pretty fart smeller, DunFoc!!

;-)

Ellis_jay