26 Feb 2008 14:17:57
wolfagain
Hollywood Almost Gone! Academy Awards Fails to Connect with AMERICA!

Much to do do about nothing! Movies WE will never see! and actors WE
don't REALLY care about! Hollywood has kissed every AMERICAN over 25
away! Gave them the "finger!" we want the the young IDIOTS who will
watch a movie 5 times or more! REALITY! America yawns! What happened
to FANTASY and FUN! Nothing this year from the goons in Hollywood for
sure. such a sad turn of events for those of US who used ESCAPE to
another realm of impossibilities for just 2 hours! When EVERYTHING
was a possible A "magic" place! where WE had FUN! in those old dark
theatres many days ago.

26 Feb 2008 14:26:48
wolfagain
Re: Hollywood Almost Gone! Academy Awards Fails to Connect with

On Feb 26, 4:17 pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> Much to do do about nothing! Movies WE will never see! and actors WE
> don't REALLY care about! Hollywood has kissed every AMERICAN over 25
> away! Gave them the "finger!" we want the the young IDIOTS who will
> watch a movie 5 times or more! REALITY! America yawns! What happened
> to FANTASY and FUN! Nothing this year from the goons in Hollywood for
> sure. such a sad turn of events for those of US who used ESCAPE to
> another realm of impossibilities for just 2 hours! When EVERYTHING
> was a possible A "magic" place! where WE had FUN! in those old dark
> theatres many days ago.

With a little bit of help from my best old friend Preston Sturgis! And
Slip Mahoney! aka Leo Gorcey! and a few amber lights! Such a Beautiful
World! IF You can see IT?! LOOK HARD! Maybe.....!

26 Feb 2008 23:00:32
Danzig

wolfagain wrote:
> On Feb 26, 4:17 pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Much to do do about nothing! Movies WE will never see! and actors WE
>> don't REALLY care about! Hollywood has kissed every AMERICAN over 25
>> away! Gave them the "finger!" we want the the young IDIOTS who will
>> watch a movie 5 times or more! REALITY! America yawns! What happened
>> to FANTASY and FUN! Nothing this year from the goons in Hollywood for
>> sure. such a sad turn of events for those of US who used ESCAPE to
>> another realm of impossibilities for just 2 hours! When EVERYTHING
>> was a possible A "magic" place! where WE had FUN! in those old dark
>> theatres many days ago.
>
> With a little bit of help from my best old friend Preston Sturgis! And
> Slip Mahoney! aka Leo Gorcey! and a few amber lights! Such a Beautiful
> World! IF You can see IT?! LOOK HARD! Maybe.....!
Sullivan's Travels. The Lady Eve, Remember the Night with everyone's mom
Beulah Bondi

28 Feb 2008 06:15:19

On Feb 26, 5:00 pm, Danzig <[email protected] > wrote:
> wolfagain wrote:
> > On Feb 26, 4:17 pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Much to do do about nothing! Movies WE will never see! and actors WE
> >> don't REALLY care about! Hollywood has kissed every AMERICAN over 25
> >> away! Gave them the "finger!" we want the the young IDIOTS who will
> >> watch a movie 5 times or more! REALITY! America yawns! What happened
> >> to FANTASY and FUN! Nothing this year from the goons in Hollywood for
> >> sure. such a sad turn of events for those of US who used ESCAPE to
> >> another realm of impossibilities for just 2 hours! When EVERYTHING
> >> was a possible A "magic" place! where WE had FUN! in those old dark
> >> theatres many days ago.
>
> > With a little bit of help from my best old friend Preston Sturgis! And
> > Slip Mahoney! aka Leo Gorcey! and a few amber lights! Such a Beautiful
> > World! IF You can see IT?! LOOK HARD! Maybe.....!
>
> Sullivan's Travels. The Lady Eve, Remember the Night with everyone's mom
> Beulah Bondi

TCM showed both versions of 'Mutiny on the Bounty' back to back just
to prove my point. The Gable-Laughton film is a classic 4 Stars,
Brando's mess is a 1 star flop! I think it lost millions.