18 Feb 2007 15:07:23
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
How much money did BEYER win this year? DAVIDOWITZ? LITFIN? Others?

I think anyone who sells handicaping selections or books should engage in
full disclosure of their wagering and how they do.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
Price And Probability

Learn to make an accurate odds line for horses with just a DRF!

The Hoops And Horses Blog:
http://raygordon.blogs.com/

18 Feb 2007 16:46:31
foaddoc
Re: How much money did BEYER win this year? DAVIDOWITZ? LITFIN? Others?

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I think anyone who sells handicaping selections or books should engage in
>full disclosure of their wagering and how they do.

I think anyone who sells handicapping selections or books should engage a
real estate agent and move out of his mommy's basement.

> --
> Ray Gordon, Author
> Price And Probability
> http://www.cybersheet.com/horsepix.html
>
> Learn to make an accurate odds line for horses with just a DRF!
>
> The Hoops And Horses Blog:
> http://raygordon.blogs.com/

19 Feb 2007 04:41:56
Danzig

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
> I think anyone who sells handicaping selections or books should engage in
> full disclosure of their wagering and how they do.

since they all have day time jobs as well, it does not matter.

19 Feb 2007 01:22:05
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
Re: How much money did BEYER win this year? DAVIDOWITZ? LITFIN? Others?

>> I think anyone who sells handicaping selections or books should engage in
>> full disclosure of their wagering and how they do.
>>
> since they all have day time jobs as well, it does not matter.

Unless their readers share in their paychecks from their day jobs, I'd say
it DOES matter.

--
Ray Gordon, Author
Price And Probability
http://www.cybersheet.com/horsepix.html

Learn to make an accurate odds line for horses with just a DRF!

The Hoops And Horses Blog:
http://raygordon.blogs.com/

19 Feb 2007 17:48:35
Danzig
irrelevant

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
>>> I think anyone who sells handicaping selections or books should engage in
>>> full disclosure of their wagering and how they do.
>>>
>> since they all have day time jobs as well, it does not matter.
>
> Unless their readers share in their paychecks from their day jobs, I'd say
> it DOES matter.

If someone extols a logical point of view, how THEY use it themselves is
irrelevant.

19 Feb 2007 22:23:59
Ray Gordon, creator of the piv
Re: irrelevant

>> Unless their readers share in their paychecks from their day jobs, I'd
>> say it DOES matter.
>>

> If someone extols a logical point of view, how THEY use it themselves is
> irrelevant.

Since methods can lose profitability, that's a faulty assumption.