28 Jul 2007 10:21:13
wolfagain
IT'S A G MAN Looks Ready to Light Up the Board in CLN 4th

12-1 ml Also 2 at LS 6th SEVEN O SEVEN 1st time turf, and 8th
DUPLICATION winning rider back up for serious effort(I hope) back on
the turf. Scratches not out yet for L.S. Turf Off Bets Off!

28 Jul 2007 11:54:37
wolfagain
Re: IT'S A G MAN Looks Ready to Light Up the Board in CLN 4th

On Jul 28, 12:21 pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> 12-1 ml Also 2 at LS 6th SEVEN O SEVEN 1st time turf, and 8th
> DUPLICATION winning rider back up for serious effort(I hope) back on
> the turf. Scratches not out yet for L.S. Turf Off Bets Off!

G Man paid $5.40 to PLACE! Got nosed out by 2 lengths by the stupid
6-5 favorite! No foul. Changing "strategery" for the LS picks. $10
pick 3 in the 6th #5, #6 #8 1 horse only in each race.

29 Jul 2007 05:48:42

On Jul 28, 1:54 pm, wolfagain <[email protected] > wrote:
> On Jul 28, 12:21 pm, wolfagain <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > 12-1 ml Also 2 at LS 6th SEVEN O SEVEN 1st time turf, and 8th
> > DUPLICATION winning rider back up for serious effort(I hope) back on
> > the turf. Scratches not out yet for L.S. Turf Off Bets Off!
>
> G Man paid $5.40 to PLACE! Got nosed out by 2 lengths by the stupid
> 6-5 favorite! No foul. Changing "strategery" for the LS picks. $10
> pick 3 in the 6th #5, #6 #8 1 horse only in each race.

Duplication 13-1 paid $12.80 place $8.00 to show But I only bet to
win. 9 Favorites win at LS!