21 Feb 2007 13:47:10
wolfagain
I Could've Been a Contender! I Could've Been SOMEBODY! But............"

..way too many jock-trainer combos Triffled with the Wolf's dreams
and aspirations! IT was never to be! All I ever asked for was an
HONEST EFFORT! Never to be. The Wolf EXITS stage Right! You blokes
didn't think I'd go 'left' did you? Never to be seen or heard from
again. Maybe, if I'm luckey I'll have 6-8 years of shuffling on the
streets panhandling for cheap 40's. ALL is Lost! So in the future if
any of you blokes see a tattored old man in rags on the streets
pandering for quarters it just might be WOLFAGAIN!

21 Feb 2007 15:47:59
Ocala Mike
Re: I Could've Been a Contender! I Could've Been SOMEBODY! But............"

wolfagain wrote:

Maybe, if I'm luckey I'll have 6-8 years of shuffling ......

You mean, like your leader in the White House and his group of
yahoos? Don't worry, wolfie, if I ever see you along I-75, I promise
to help you out with some brewskis.

Ocala Mike

22 Feb 2007 00:36:31
Danzig

Ocala Mike wrote:
> On Feb 21, 4:47 pm, "wolfagain" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> ..way too many jock-trainer combos Triffled with the Wolf's dreams
>> and aspirations! IT was never to be! All I ever asked for was an
>> HONEST EFFORT! Never to be. The Wolf EXITS stage Right! You blokes
>> didn't think I'd go 'left' did you? Never to be seen or heard from
>> again. Maybe, if I'm luckey I'll have 6-8 years of shuffling on the
>> streets panhandling for cheap 40's. ALL is Lost! So in the future if
>> any of you blokes see a tattored old man in rags on the streets
>> pandering for quarters it just might be WOLFAGAIN!

tattooed? now who would have guessed.

21 Feb 2007 21:53:46
foaddoc
Re: I Could've Been a Contender! I Could've Been SOMEBODY! But............"

"Danzig" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Ocala Mike wrote:
>> On Feb 21, 4:47 pm, "wolfagain" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> ..way too many jock-trainer combos Triffled with the Wolf's dreams
>>> and aspirations! IT was never to be! All I ever asked for was an
>>> HONEST EFFORT! Never to be. The Wolf EXITS stage Right! You blokes
>>> didn't think I'd go 'left' did you? Never to be seen or heard from
>>> again. Maybe, if I'm luckey I'll have 6-8 years of shuffling on the
>>> streets panhandling for cheap 40's. ALL is Lost! So in the future if
>>> any of you blokes see a tattored old man in rags on the streets
>>> pandering for quarters it just might be WOLFAGAIN!
>>

> tattooed? now who would have guessed.

Not tattoed, tattered. Like your synapses.