24 Sep 2005 07:58:07
I'm Going To Las Vegas! Bris Contest Winners!

Del 6th #8 Bel 5th #4 Crc 7th #4 Bel 8th #1 Crc 11th #9 Haw
9th #8 BM 6th #1 Haw 10th #4 I spent about 5 minuets on each race.
Taking heed to the old player's lament; "Think long, Thing Wrong!"
Expect to be hanging out at the Stardust Book in January, my favorite.

24 Sep 2005 18:52:07
fundoc
Going To Las Vegas!

After closing time
At the guernsey fair
I detect the el supremo
From the room at the top of the stairs
Well I've been around the world
And I've been in the washington zoo
And in all my travels
As the facts unravel
I've found this to be true

While the poor people sleepin'
With the shade on the light
While the poor people sleepin'
All the stars come out at night

They got the house on the corner
With the rug inside
They got the booze they need
All that money can buy
They got the shapely bods
They got the steely dan t-shirt
And for the coup-de-gras
They're outrageous

While the poor people sleepin'
With the shade on the light
While the poor people sleepin'
All the stars come out at night

24 Sep 2005 20:29:44
G-Man
Re: I'm Going To Las Vegas! Bris Contest Winners!

[email protected] wrote:
>Expect to be hanging out at the Stardust Book in January, my
> favorite.

I'll be there in 11 days.

Cheers,
G-Man

25 Sep 2005 13:12:14
mge
Re: I'm Going To Las Vegas! Bris Contest Winners!

I only had the Delaware 6th, loved the #1, had nothing else, a few others or
one would have put me in there.

news:[email protected]