24 Feb 2007 04:25:52
wolfagain
Jock does Everything Wrong! Clips Heels, Gets Cut Off, then from the rear Goes 8 Wide at the 8th Pole! BUT!!!

Watch yesterday's 7th at Tampa. #5 Horse. Worst ride I've ever seen!
I'm cursing louder at every Screw Up! Why is it always MY horse? Horse
paid $9.00 Looked like Silky Sullivan in the last 150 yds.

25 Feb 2007 06:50:24
g Wayne
Re: Jock does Everything Wrong! Clips Heels, Gets Cut Off, then from the rear Goes 8 Wide at the 8th Pole! BUT!!!

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:25:52 UTC, "wolfagain" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Watch yesterday's 7th at Tampa. #5 Horse. Worst ride I've ever seen!
> I'm cursing louder at every Screw Up! Why is it always MY horse? Horse
> paid $9.00 Looked like Silky Sullivan in the last 150 yds.

didn't pay too much attention while watching that race, so I didn't see all
the trouble. the 5 was one of my two plays at Tampa Fri. had it as an
advantage over the 1, plus an odds advantage. didn't like the 11 too much
although it was probably the "best value". As soon as the 5 came into view
on the screen, I was certain he'd win.

sometimes we get lucky too......
--

-- g Wayne --