25 Feb 2004 17:57:39
Bob M
Just Read

I was reading about the Eclipse Awards. And I read that Bird Town is going
to be Mating with Empire Maker. Did that happen and does anyone know how I
can start following a horses carreer from this point?? It would be
interesting to do. Who owns them where will they be sold ect. I think this
would be neat to do. That would make some good offspring. BOB

28 Feb 2004 00:26:32
Chokenjoker
Re: Just Read

>Subject: Just Read
>From: "Bob M" [email protected]
>Date: 2/25/04 11:57 AM Central Standard Time
>
>I was reading about the Eclipse Awards. And I read that Bird Town is going
>to be Mating with Empire Maker. Did that happen and does anyone know how I
>can start following a horses carreer from this point?? It would be
>interesting to do. Who owns them where will they be sold ect. I think this
>would be neat to do. That would make some good offspring. BOB
>
>hee hee you must hava a lota time on
yo hands LOL bwaaaaaaaahhhh jst kidn